Chained Destinies

By serialwriter007

More

Chapter 1: A Day in the Life
Chapter 2: Growing Pains
Chapter 3: Chains of Yesterday
Chapter 4: Bleeding Love
Chapter 5: A Beautiful Disaster
Chapter 6: Let's Rewrite the Past
Chapter 7: A Glimpse of Tomorrow
Chapter 8: You Again
Chapter 9: It's a Green Day to be Jealous
Chapter 10: One Fine Day
Chapter 11: Sweet Nothings and Beautiful Beginnings
Chapter 12: Beautiful Goodbye
Chapter 13: A Love Worth Fighting For
Chapter 14: Echoes of the Future
Chapter 15: A Toast to New Beginnings
Hello!

Chained Destinies

2.1K 16 12
By serialwriter007

The story years after their parents' fairy tale.

The Teng Triumvirate

As they were famously called.

The media branded them God's gift to women.

They were finally grown ups.

Second generation Tengs who had everything: the pedigree, the smarts, the looks, the fortune, the fame and the very famous parents.



Jace Maddox Teng

Jeric and Max's son

Addy's step-son, best friend and soul mate

The heartbreakingly witty and smart kid is now a man who had the ladies swooning.

He is handsome, smart and athletic.

The Harvard educated sweetheart.

He handles business deals and company mergers for breakfast.

The next big thing in the dog eat dog world of finance and business.

He was the billionaire's step-son

He came back to the Philippines after getting a call from his beloved Maddy asking him to spearhead the newest hotel she acquired.

Will he find love instead?

When he meets a girl he used to treat like a little sister and find her all grown up with an unknown and sudden dislike of him, what will happen?



Samantha Sage Chiu

Anton Chiu's very beautiful niece.

She had captured the world's attention because of her beauty and skill in making mouth watering desserts.

She had graduated from the Le Cordon Bleu in Paris and had put the Philippines on the culinary map of the world because of her raw talent, skill and beauty.

The Goddess of Pastries

She was literally and figuratively called.

She had always known what she wanted in life:

Happiness, desserts and Jace Maddox Teng.

One youthful encounter with Jace had sent her packing her bags away from home, vowing never to return and never to love him again.

But an urgent call from Uncle Anton asking her to come to the Philippines to spearhead a new hotel acquisition will bring her back.

When she finally meets Jace face to face again, will the feelings be the same?

Will the love she had been trying to kill come rushing back and punch her in the face?



The Daredevil Twins

Jaden Asher Teng

He is the Philippines' biggest movie star.

The boy who can fill up a hundred cinemas with just a smile and sell a million products with just his looks.

The man who could make girls swoon with a look and faint with a wink.

He had the whole world at his feet.

He could make people feel raw emotions through his talent.

He was touted as the most important actor of the decade, something that distinguished him from all the pretty faces in the Philippine entertainment industry.

One half of the twins of Jeron and Ashley Teng.

He was definitely his father's son.

He was media savvy and knew all the right things to say.

He sells masculinity and appeal like pancakes.

He had every girl hanging on his word.

He had the biggest house, the fastest cars and the fanciest parties.

But something had always been missing.

He wanted something else.

Something like his mom and dad always had.

Love.

Asked to be the face of the newest hotel acquisition of his Aunt Addy, he readily agreed to help.

He had the Midas touch.

Anything he endorsed, sales broke records.

When he meets a girl that wants nothing to do with him, he is intrigued and shocked.

And then he finds out that she was the daughter of his mom's worst enemy.

He realized it was probably fate.

When she showed disgust at him, he swore to the heavens he was finally in love.

Romeo and Juliet, anyone?

Could the boy who was every girl's dream come true have met his match?



Carissa Jade Dy Yu

A tortured soul with a kind heart and one of the most beautiful faces one could ever see.

She was the face that belonged in movie screens and magazines.

Instead, she owns the biggest advertising firm in the Philippines at the tender age of 25.

She was on the list of The Most Important People under 30 of magazines every year.

She was an heiress who shied away from her family's money and chose her own path in the world.

She was Candice Dy and Josh Yu's daughter.

They were divorced now.

She was raised by her grandmother after her parents left her battered black and blue with their bitter and very public divorce.

Cara had an unhappy childhood that toughened her up and forced her to grow up early.

She did not want anything to do with the public which was why she chose to work behind it.

Advertising allows her to live in an alternate reality. Where happy endings were just an idea away. And where reality is masked by icings and all things sweet.

Her beauty was always compared to the legendary Ashley Yao, something her mother always hated and resented.

Candice Dy had never grown out of the insecure and cunning woman that she was.

And she hated the fact that her daughter possessed beauty she always wished she had.

She never grew to love her daughter.

She resented her, for all her beauty and successes.

When Cara is asked by her grandmother to spearhead the advertising campaigns for the latest hotel she invested in, she wasn't able to say no. How do you say no to the only person who loved you?

When she meets Jaden Teng, she felt nothing at all.

He was everybody's dream guy and knight in shining armor.

But Cara didn't believe in love or happily ever afters.

She just wanted this project over and done with so that she could have her life and her peace back.

Jaden was Ashley Yao's son.

Someone her mother always hated.

And the hate extended to her just because the public always compared Cara to Ashley.

Jaden brought memories of pains and old hurts in Cara's life.

In high definition.

He was someone she wished to stay away from.

Forever.

But fate, as always, had other plans.



Jacob Anthony Teng

One half of the Teng twins.

If Jaden was his father's son, Jacob was definitely his mother's son.

He was the mysterious Jacob Teng.

He had turned down numerous movie offers, preferring the quiet life away from the limelight.

Jaden always ribbed him about not taking advantage of their shared good looks.

A lover of silence and the one who shied away from the media and public the most.

His twin was a movie star, while he was the greatest architect of his generation.

He was half owner of the construction company Yin and Yang Spaces Unlimited, which he owned with his best friend, Ara Shin, an industrial engineer.

Jacob loved designing new spaces.

He loved bringing images to life.

He and Ara had been best friends since forever. They grew up together, went to school together and even went abroad to attend college together.

Now they even own a construction company together.

Jaden always joked that they weren't twins, they were triplets with Ara as their third member.

She had always been constant in his life, just like his family.

When Ara suddenly decides that this hotel renovation of his family would be their last project together, Jaden is shocked.

Like a piece of him was going away.

When Ara decided to take a separate route different from his, will he be able to cope?

Did he know her long enough to take her for granted, only to realize that she would not be by his side forever?

The greatest question was, was he in love with his best friend?



Arabella Danielle Sy Shin

She was the daughter of Dana Sy, the beloved and popular actress that still reigns over tv screens up to this day.

Her father, Conrad Shin, lorded over the construction business.

Her mother always complained that she shared the passion of her dad even if she possessed her beauty.

She had turned down numerous endorsement contracts with her mother.

She wanted to build things, not sashay in front of the television.

She was the most accomplished industrial engineer in the Philippines. A woman who had conquered a world mostly headed by men.

She was very private, maybe due to the fact that she never had a quiet moment growing up with the very famous Dana Sy for a mother.

She grew up with the Teng twins, Jaden and Jacob.

But she was closer to Jacob Teng, whom she fondly calls Jake.

They grew up together and even lived with each other for 4 years in New York.

They both went to New York University.

It was a platonic relationship.

She was the Teng's honorary daughter.

Years passed, Jake and Ara built their life around each other. They shared secrets, failures, fears and even relationship advice.

One day Ara realized that she was growing feelings for Jake. Not like before. Not like the usual. More than what was normal.

More than what was right.

This realization activated her fight or flight reaction.

And she chose flight.

She decided to tell Jake that this hotel renovation project would be their last.

She was gonna fly to London to carve a life on her own.

Away from him.

Away from this frightening feelings.

Will she succeed?



Second generations.

Will they be as lucky as the previous ones?

Will there ever be a happily ever after?



Author's note:

Hi everyone!

I wasn't planning on writing a new story but the ideas just won't let me sleep! It's crazy!

I will publish this first! Hahhaha

Anyway lots of recurring characters.

Anton Chiu is of course, Addy's ex who is now married to Harlow Sy.

Candice Dy is Stanley Dy's sister who is evil and insecure even after 20 years. She is now divorced and miserable taking out her anger on her beautiful and smart daughter.

Dana Sy is Jeric's ex girlfriend who remained friends with him.

Just a refresher.

So whose character are you rooting for? Which pair do you want?

Tell me what you think! Drop me a line or two!

Hugs and kisses! 

Continue Reading