You are my dream (Chris Colli...

Av NadiahIqbal

Two ordinary souls leaving at different ends of the Earth. They met coincidentally through a website or app c... Mer

Diana Carvelli is my name.
Hey its @weeklychris!!!!

You are my dream

1.1K 13 3
Av NadiahIqbal

Two ordinary souls leaving at different ends of the Earth. They met coincidentally through a website or app called Wattpad.

The famous Wattpad, I would say. I love that app and I'm sure you do as well. Nevermind about that. Let's just get back to the point. Yeah, where was I again? Oh yeah the two ordinary souls.

They havent met each other in person but they fell in love. How? You'll have to read and find out.

They were perfect for each other. They were meant to be together.

But in every relationship, there are ups and downs. We can never hide from the problems. Even if we try, it will come back at us like a bouncing ball.

ℱℴℓℓℴω the journey that this two people , Diana Carvelli and Chris Collins, encounter in their lives.

Read and find out more in 'You are my dream'

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

362K 21.6K 77
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.1M 60.2K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.7M 58.4K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
852K 52.3K 116
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...