How It Continued

OneDLover5 tarafından

***This is the sequel to "Where it All Began." I would suggest reading that first*** Uma and Harry Hook are i... Daha Fazla

Welcome to Auradon
Day One
Uma's Day Six
Harry's Day Six
Partners in Crime
Differences
Competition
Enemies
The Label of Friends
How it Starts
Prison
Excerpts
Leadership and Denial
Hers
Feelings or Not
Are You Sure?
How Dare You
Possibilities
Deserves Better
Unscathed
One at a Time
Excerpts Pt. Two
Repairs
Tell Me When
Is it?
What if...
Never Stopped
Overwhelmed
You Would Just Know
Soooo D3
Terrified
Trust Pt. Two
Ready?

A Problem and a Solution

1.8K 51 24
OneDLover5 tarafından

A week later from the Jay and Harry incident, Uma and Desiree were sword fighting as the rest of the crew watched. Jake allowed them to practice their sword fighting only if no one got seriously injured. Uma and Desiree smiled and laughed the whole time, it had been weeks since they got to sword fight. What Auradon kids didn't understand is that a pirate still have their needs, a few fights every once in awhile is what kept them sane. Jake allowing them to fight kept something terrible from happening, like an actual fight.

Uma was about to block Desiree's next swing when she saw something out of the corner of her eye. She turned her head and her jaw dropped at what she saw. Harry and Melody were walking together and laughing about something. Uma's momentary distraction and Desiree having not seen that Uma wasn't paying attention led to Desiree's swing cutting Uma's bicep.

"Ow!" She yelled as she grabbed onto her arm.

Immediately dropping her sword Desiree said, "Oh my Satan Uma, I'm so sorry!" The crew and Jake ran up to her when they saw blood dripping from where she held onto the cut.

"It's okay, it's my fault," Uma said as she looked past her crew and back at Melody and Harry. Melody now had her arm on Harry's arm and she was smiling. Uma narrowed her eyes as she watched him lean closer to him.

"No it's not okay!" Desiree said, "I should've known when to stop."

"No, it's fine," Uma tried to reassure her distractedly. "It's not even that deep."

"Uma, look at your arm," Jonas said.

Uma looked down at her arm and saw that her hand was now covered in her blood and dripping down her arm.

She simply shrugged, "I've had worse," looking back at Harry and Melody she saw that they were now walking towards them. "Since when did Harry and Melody talk?" She asked no one in particular but she tilted her head at them.

The crew and Jake turned their heads towards Harry and Melody and looked as surprised as Uma did when she saw them.

Shaking out of his shock, Jake said, "We're going to the infirmary, now."

"No I'm fine," Uma shook her head.

As Harry and Melody got closer, Harry saw that Uma was holding on tightly to her arm. Confused he looked at her arm closer and saw that blood was dripping from it. As soon as that registered he ran towards her.

"What happened?" He demanded.

"Why are you talking to Melody?" She replied.

"What?" He asked, shaking his head, he asked, "Why are you bleeding?"

"Not important, now answer my question," Uma demanded as she glared at him.

Before Harry could answer Jake said, "Uma, that isn't important right now. We need to get you to the infirmary."

"I said I was fi-," She began but was cut off by having to catch her balance.

Jake grabbed onto her uninjured arm and said, "Sure you are, let's go." Uma not having the strength to fight him off she followed him.

"Will someone tell me what happened?" Harry demanded as he and the crew followed them to the nurse's office.

"It was my fault," said Desiree as she bit her bottom lip, "It was an accident I swear!" She immediately explained when Harry's eyes changed to an icy shade of blue.

Immediately going to Desiree's defense, Uma said, "Actually it was my fault, I got distracted."

Harry walked to the side where Jake wasn't and said, "Since when do you get distracted?"

"Since when do you talk to Melody?" She retorted as she turned her head to glare at him.

"Who's Melody?" Harry asked confused.

"The daughter of Ariel," Uma answered, "The reason I was on the Isle."

Still confused Harry said, "I don't know a Melody."

Uma looked at him, "You were just talking to her, how do you not know her?"

"Oh," Harry said as he smiled, "Her! I never caught her name. We were just talking about how much we hated math and how terrible the teacher was."

Uma raised her eyebrow not believing him for a moment. She was about to say something when they reached the infirmary and Jake said, "You guys have to wait out here. Only a few can go into the office at a time."

"And why does it have to be you that goes in with her?" Harry glared at Jake.

"Because I'm her guard, I'm not supposed to leave her side," He answered simply as he opened the door and waited for Uma to get inside.

"I'm her best friend, I'm not going to leave her like this," Harry countered as he stepped towards Jake. Manny took a step forward towards Harry.

Uma noticing the growing tension between the two said, "This is not the time for your little feud. Harry wait out here with the crew. We'll be back."

Harry not at all happy with the demand grit his teeth but did as he was told. Uma walked in and the nurse ran straight to her demanding what happened as she pulled her to the closest seat and made her sit. While explaining the nurse grabbed her equipment and began to clean the wound.

"Luckily, you didn't lose that much blood, but you will be needing stitches," the nurse said.

"Stitches?" Uma asked.

"Yes," the nurse said as she proceeded to explain what stitches were and how they worked. They didn't have such a thing as stitches on the Isle. You either wrapped the cut really really tight and hoped it healed that way, or you died. Needless to say, there was a lot of deaths on the Isle. Another reason why she wanted to help people get off of it. As Uma watched the procedure she couldn't help but feel angry with the fact that they didn't have things like this on the Isle. That they were made to suffer and die while the people of Auradon get such luxuries as advanced medical care.

The longer Uma was in the office the madder she got. "Can I go now?" She asked impatiently and Jake looked at her in question. He knew Uma was mad, but he didn't think she was this mad. He felt the tension in the room increase, while of course the nurse didn't notice anything.

"You just need to fill these papers and you can go," the nurse said as she handed Uma's the papers. Uma filled them out grabbed the painkiller she was prescribed and stormed out of the room.

Seeing her crew looking at her with worried expressions, she calmed down enough to say, "I'm fine. Everything's good. I'll see you all tomorrow."

With that she turned and walked away. Hearing footsteps behind her she turned and saw Harry and Desiree and of course Jake following her. She sighed and turned to Desiree first, "Don't worry Desiree. I'm not mad. I'm fine, everything's alright. It wasn't your fault, it was mine."

Desiree continued to look at her and feel bad but she nodded. "Go to your dorm and I'll talk to you in the morning."

She nodded again and left.

Uma turned to Harry next and said, "I'll deal with you in the morning." She turned from him and started her journey to her dorm.

"Why are you mad at me?" Harry asked, utterly confused.

Uma looked up at the sky and prayed for patience, "I'm not mad."

"Then why are you acting like this?" Harry asked as he grabbed her uninjured arm to turn her towards him.

"Like what?" She asked as she looked above him and shook his hand off his arm.

"Like that," He asked, "What's wrong?" His concern growing, the last time she acted like this towards him she said they needed space.

Uma herself not knowing why she was acting like this she said, "I'm just tired. It's the blood loss," She lied.

"Uma, do you forget who you're talking to? I've known you for years, Uma Darling, so I know when you're lying. Now tell me what's really wrong," Harry demanded.

"You were talking to my enemy," she stated.

"But I didn't know she was your enemy," Harry defended.

"I know," Uma sighed, "But she was all over you." Uma played with the wrapping on her arm but stopped when Jake told her to.

Harry tilted his head, "Are you feeling threatened, Uma?"

"By her? No," She spat.

"Then you have nothing to worry about," Harry said simply.

"I know," Uma began, "I just don't like her."

"But you only met her once."

"Once is enough," Uma turned away from Harry and started walking again to her dorm.

"Uma, stop this. We only really met today, she seems cool."

Uma glanced at him and said, "She's my enemy, Harry."

"And Jake is mine, yet, I'm okay with you guys talking."

"You don't really get much of a say in the matter," Uma said. "Ben assigned him to me. Not much we could do about that."

"You two have gotten close and you can't deny it. I'm fine with that."

"Are you Harry? Are you really because what happened earlier today seems to differ," She said.

"Okay, maybe I'm not completely fine with it, but I'm not taking it out on you," Harry reasoned and pulled her to a stop when her dorm room was in sight.

"I know, I know, I just need..." Uma began but was cut off by a glare from Harry.

"If you say space, so help me, I will lose my mind. You promised me we wouldn't ask that from each other again," He crossed his arms.

"I wasn't going to say space, I was going to say sleep. I'm tired Harry," Uma reassured him, "We'll continue this in the morning."

"But..." Harry began but Uma held up a hand and said, "Good night, Harry."

Harry sighed but finally gave in to what she wanted, "Good night, Uma." He turned away from her, gritting his teeth and walked toward his dorm.

Uma watched him leave and sighed. What is this I'm feeling? I don't understand, he was only really talking to her and he didn't touch her at all, she thought as she tried to reason with herself.

Uma turned to walk to her dorm when she saw the look on Jake's face, he was amused.

"What?" She asked Jake.

"Nothing," He answered, "It just seems like you and Harry are having relationship problems but you claim you guys aren't in a relationship."

"We aren't," She huffed.

"Then why does it seem like you are jealous of Melody?"

"Jealous?" She asked confused.

"Yeah jealous," Jake said and when he saw her confused expression he asked, "You do know what jealousy is right?" At Uma shaking his head he explained, "Jealousy, in this case, is when you envy someone else's achievements and advantages, meaning that you are jealous that she got Harry's attention."

"How are you so sure of that?"

"I know jealousy when I see it, trust me," Jake had seen enough jealousy between Tinkerbell and his mother to last him a lifetime.

Uma pondered what Jake said and realized he must be right. That feeling of hurt and anger and annoyance must've been what Jake called jealousy. She finally had a label for the feelings she gets when another girl gets too close to Harry and he lets it happen. Shaking her head and trying to convince herself that that wasn't the case she said, "No, can't be. We're only friends"

"Are you?" Jake asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes," Uma answered, less certain than she was the last time he asked her.

"Okay, whatever you say," Jake said. When Uma got silent, Jake remembered another thing he wanted to ask her, "Would you like to tell me what happened in the infirmary?"

Uma looked at Jake in question and then remembered that she was angry. Not at Harry, she didn't think, but at what people in Auradon were lucky enough to have.

"It's not fair, Jake," Uma began.

"What isn't?" He asked confused.

"What the people of Auradon get! You guys get the good food, while the people of the Isle got your scraps. You have castles and limos, while we have buildings that are practically falling apart and we have to walk everywhere," She pulled at her hair as she continued, "You guys get medical care while we either had to suck it up or die!" She glared at Jake, "Do you know how many people died on the Isle? Do you know how many are still dying?" Her voice got louder as she said, "What did the kids do to deserve the treatment they are getting? Do you know they are dying too? Did you know we have to fight each and every single day of our lives on the Isle to survive?"

"Our parents didn't love us. Some of our parents hated us so much that they resulted to abusing us. That Isle was a prison and some people are still on it. People that don't deserve it."

Uma laughed bitterly, "It's funny how we are considered the evil ones when we didn't think to do this to anyone."

What Uma didn't know was that Ben had heard everything Uma said. He was going to stop by her place to check how everything was going but instead heard how bad things were on the Isle. He knew they were bad but he didn't think it was that bad.

"Then be a part of the solution, Uma," Ben said. Uma jumped and rapidly turned to see Ben walking towards her.

"I told you..." She began but Ben cut her off, "I know, that you don't want to be. But Uma, you care for those people, our people," he corrected himself, "Help me, help them. You know the Isle better than anyone, you practically are the queen of the place. Join me, together we can work to give them a better chance."

Uma looked at Ben. She saw that he really meant what he said. Uma knew that it would be awhile before she could free them herself. Uma also knew that in that while, more people would be suffering and she couldn't bare that being partially her fault. They were her people and she said she would work her hardest to free them.

Uma raised an eyebrow at him and sighed, "If I were to join, what would you have me do?"

Hiya! Melody is already causing issues, and is Uma really going to join Ben's solution? Guess we'll have to find out.

Thanks for reading!

-TheOnly

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

68.5K 1.3K 35
Daughter of Gaston in Auradon with her father's enemies. Interesting choice. Brooklyn has always been by her brother's side, they both don't like the...
5.3K 104 29
This is an sequel of Descendants 3 in my opinion. Couples: Bal (Mal x Ben) Devie (Doug x Evie) Jarlos (Jane x Carlos) Jonnie (Lonnie x Jay) Couple go...
138K 3.9K 28
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐘'𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐍 ⎢ ❝ Two is the beginning of the end. ❞ ❝ No, it can't be. ❞ ❝ Oh yes, it is. ❞ ⸻ 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 hooked on something is hard b...
57.1K 854 21
Y/n, a pirate looking for trouble and some fun. 17 years old and 17 years of trouble. Living on the isle of the lost while she sees all over the TVs...