Underlust Sans x Reader {BAD...

By Ploopy666

This is a pretty bad story, like it genuinely is. Since this a story published on my account, I feel like peo... More

Fallen - Chapter 1 of Part 1
UL Sans being Himself - Chapter 2 of Part 1
Meeting Papyrus - Chapter 3 of Part 1
Poor Ton-Ton - Chapter 4 of Part 1
Papyrus and Mettaton Go On A Date! - Chapter 5 of Part 1
Teasing Sans - Chapter 6 of Part 1
Exploring Snowdin - Chapter 7 of Part 1
Lust Gives you a Warning - Chapter 8 of Part 1
Exploring Different AUs! - Chapter 9 of Part 1
Error Fight! - Chapter 10 of Part 1
An Amazing Timeskip! - Chapter 11 of Part 1
Planning The Wedding - Chapter 12 of Part 1
The Wedding~ - Chapter 13 of Part 1
The Honeymoon~ *wink wink* (Part 1) - Chapter 14 of Part 1
The Honeymoon (Part 2) - Chapter 15 of Part 1
The Results! - Chapter 16 of Part 1
Just Another TimeSkip - Chapter 17 of Part 1
Time Skip to the Pregnancy! - Chapter 19 of Part 1
Coming Back Home - Chapter 20 of Part 1
?~*~*~*~*~*~*~?
The Struggle of Having Kids - Chapter 1 of Part 2
Papyrus?! - Chapter 2 of Part 1
Thoughts and Possibilities - Chapter 3 of Part 2
A Clue - Chapter 4 of Part 2
Finding Out - Chapter 5 of Part 2
Ending - Chapter 6 of Part 2
Announcement

The Baby Shower! - Chapter 18 of Part 1

1.2K 28 33
By Ploopy666

The Invitation ^

Table Place Thing ^

After about a week, you and Sans had planned the Baby Shower and got all the items for it. Today was the Baby Shower. You were sitting on the couch with Sans next to you with his arm around you. After a little while, monsters that you invited knocked on the door. Sans smiles sweetly at you and opens the door. They all walk in and begins to hand Sans the presents. Undyne shouts. "WOW GUYS! CONGRATS!" You grin and hug her. Alphys giggles in the corner. "Y-Yeah!" Sans grins. "Thanks guys." Papyrus giggles too. "Yay! Congratulations brother!" They hug and you whisper. "Goaaaaaals!" Toriel heard and giggles. You realized that Toriel was the goat that you kicked in the Ruins. You two weren't really friends, but she was a friend of Sans, so you two basically had to get along. Once you remembered that you did that, you hug her and say. "I'm sorry for doing that!" Toriel smiles. "Aww... It's fine. I understand." You nod your head. "Okay good." Then you pull away from the hug to get a cupcake. You devour it quickly, getting a bit of frosting on your face. Sans looks over to you and chuckles. "Adorable." He says. You blush slightly and wipe it off.

After about an hour, it was time to open the presents everyone got.
(Here is what you got...)

From Toriel ^

From Mettaton and Papyrus ^

From Alphys and Undyne ^

Everyone else that came to the party brought along the same kind of presents.

It was soon 7 PM and time for everyone to leave. Your closest friends hug you and Sans and leave. You smile at Sans and go back upstairs. Sans follows and you sit on the bed. He sits next to you and lifts up your shirt a bit. He gently puts his hand on your stomach. "I can't wait..." You grin at him and nod. "Same here. Y'know Sans, truth be told, I never thought that we'd make it this far in our relationship. I thought it'd just be a one night stand, but no, we stayed together and I'm very happy about that." He smile and kisses you, pulling away after. "Heh, yeah. Same here sweetheart. Let's get some rest." You giggle and protest. "Nuuuu!" He chuckles. "Buuut! I'm tired! Heh, fine. I'll stay up for you.' You kiss his cheekbone. "Yay! Thanks!" He nods his head.

After a few hour of you talking about life and your future (definitely not what I do when I talk bout dat shit! XDD) and smiling, Sans ends up just passing out. You giggle quietly when he does, but also does the same.

This book is coming to an end soon. I think I may make a book two though. Maybe I'll enjoy writing that more. I'm trying to get in more actual updates before school gets to hellish.
Peace out guys.

『Vote and Comment!』

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258 59 16
A complicated story of mine.. uh- so the characters here are real people, real personality (almost) and they are dating in real life but sadly it's l...
2K 61 31
Yes I changed the name, this story will be changing a little. Thank you for reading and for almost 400 views!holy crap people are bored enough to rea...
93.4K 1.5K 29
⚠️PLEASE READ⚠️ PSA: I was in 8th grade when I wrote this and I believe it is very poorly done. Go ahead and read. I don't have the patience to rewri...
46.8K 1K 14
This is a smutty Star Wars fanfic between you and Kylo Ren ( Kylo Ren x reader ) and though I don't write fanfiction often, I hope you enjoy this on...