Can romanatwood fix his relat...

By user10719848

Britt , Roman Atwood's girlfriend is going thru stress with him, can he fix it? More

Britts stress
Britts stress Pt 2
Finally telling him
Creek in the book
Can roman really fix this
The magic date
What just happened!!!?
Aftermath of the death
Is roman still alive
Heyy

Fixing the break up

361 1 0
By user10719848

romans POV

she was crying I couldn't understand her because she had her hands over her face "will you take like two weeks off YouTube so you can help the baby?" She asked "Yes I will because I love you!" I said blah we talked but she asked if I was cheating and I showed her my phone she didn't find anything "I told you I would never cheat on you!" I said "sorry baby it's just stress!" She said "I understand" I said I thought everything was good but she was still mad so I quit the vlogs for two weeks it was hard but she hid all my cameras so I couldn't reach for them all I did was family stuff.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 7.4K 91
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
75.7K 2K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
1.7M 98.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
289K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...