Twin Roses: Light and Dark

By Ireye1

What if Summer never died, but faked her death to hide something tha could be one of two things that could de... More

Prologue
Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Warning
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
OC characters
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Twin Trailer
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 9

4.1K 49 45
By Ireye1

We were in Ports class probably not listening to his stories like usual. I saw Jaune try to ask Weiss out but she kept quiet.

(Y/N): He'll never learn, will be.

The bell then rung and we started to leave the class.

Jaune: Weiss? did you hear me?

Weiss: No, no, no, yes.

I walked out of the row I was in and walked to were Jaune was sitting at and patted him on the back.

(Y/N): Plenty of fish in the sea Jaune, plenty of fish.

I walked to my dorm and got changed into a new set of clothes for me.

(Y/N): Which one? How the one mom got me for my birthday.

Once I changed into the new clothes I went to the mirror and checked to see how I look.

(Y/N): Not bad at all, what do you think (B/N)?

(B/N): "chirp" "chirp"

(Y/N): I'll take that as a okay. I'll be back later.

I exited my dorm and made my way to RWBY's dorm. Once I got there I knocked on there door and Blake answered and let me in.

Yang: Woah, (Y/N) your looking good. And I thought Blake was good wearing black but you take the cake.

(Y/N): Thanks, my mom got it for me on my birthday.

I sat on one of the chairs to wait to hear what we'll do.

Blake: I thought that class would never end.

(Y/N): Your telling me, I was listening to music the whole time.

Ruby: Alright guys, today is the day. The investigation, begins!

Weiss: I'm glad to see that we are taking this seriously.

(Y/N): Don't blame her about being excited taking down a evil organization.

Yang: Hey! We've got a plan. That's... moderately serious.

Ruby: Right, everyone remembers their roles?

Weiss: Ruby and I will head to the CCT and check the Schnee records for any other dust robberies, or inconsistencies. Seeing as I'm in the family, it shouldn't be a problem.

Blake: The White Fang has regular faction meeting to hand out to recruit new members. If I can get in I can hopefully find out what they're planning.

Yang: I have an old friend on the shady side of town that typically knows everything going on in Vale. Getting information out of him won't be too hard.

(Y/N): My friends father used to do undercover work to get Intel and information on the White Fang, I could ask him if I could get a few file's.

Ruby: Great, we'll meet.up tonight near Yang to go over what we've found. Let's do this!

Sun: Yeah!

We all turned to the window and see Sun hanging upside down.

Blake: Sun!

Yang: How did you get up there.

Sun: Ah it's easy I do it all the time.

Weiss: You do what?!

Sun: I climb tree's all the time.

(Y/N): Right.

Sun: So... are we finally getting back at that Torchwick guy?

Blake: We, are going to investigate the situation. As a team of five.

Ruby: Sorry Sun, we don't want to get friends involved if we don't have to.

Sun: Pfft, that's dumb. You should always get friends involved. That's why I brought Neptune.

We all looked outside the window and see Neptune standing on the edge of the building.

Neptune: Sup.

(Y/N): How did you get up here?

Neptune: I have my ways. Seriously though, can I come in. We're like, really high up though.

(Y/N): We're only on the fourth floor.

We let Neptune in the room and go over the plan again.

Ruby: All right. I'll go with Weiss. Sun you go with Blake. And Neptune you can go with Yang since she doesn't have a partner. Everyone good.

Weiss: Actually Ruby, why don't you go with Yang, ha. After all she is your sister.

Ruby: But Weiss who will go with you then?

Weiss: Well, I guess Neptune could come with me.

Ruby: Hahaha. Nah.

Ruby grabs Weiss and walk.

Weiss: But! But!

They both then leave  the room.

(Y/N): We better get going then.

We all went to Vale and split up, I went to a storage unit to get something. I arrived at the storage area and went to find storage 428. I found it and opened it.

(Y/N): Hey, you missed me.

I look at the motorcycle that Me and
(B/F/N) built together. I rarely use it because my mom would freak out about me going near it, I've used when there were good sales and my mom would make drive her to get the good deals.

(Y/N): You don't know how long I've missed you.

I walk towards it putting my hand on the seat and pet it. I then sit on the seat.

(Y/N): How about we go for a ride into town.

I took my ride out and closed the storage door and turned the engine on. I then rid off to see (B/F/N)'s father.
It took me 45 minutes to get there since they moved on the far side of Vale. I parked the motorcycle and walked up to their home and knocked on the door.

(Y/N):*I hope I get those files*

Mr. Jackson: Hello- (Y/N) is that you?

(Y/N): Hey there Mr. Jackson it's nice to see you again.

Mr. Jackson: Same here, please come in.

He let me into his home and I sat on a chair.

(Y/N): Where's the Mrs's?

Mr. Jackson: She's went to get groceries with Mike and wendy, so what brings you?

(Y/N): Well. I was wondering if you could let me see a few file's on the White Fang on the missions you went on.

Mr. Jackson: Why would you need those?

(Y/N): I'm having a assignment for class and I couldn't find any information on what I need, so why not stop by here.

Mr. Jackson: I see, wait here and I'll get some.

(Y/N): Thank you sir.

I waited a couple of minutes till he came back with a few file's in his hands.

Mr. Jackson: Here you go (Y/N).

He handed me the files and I thank him again and I was about to walk out till he spoke up.

Mr. Jackson: Congratulations on making it to Beacon. And keep that bike nice and running.

(Y/N): I will, thanks again.

I walked out and started the engine and rode back to the meet up. I was getting dark and I was half way to Yang's location till my scroll started ringing.

Blake: Everyone! If you can hear me we need back-

Sun: Heeeeelllpppp! They got a robot, and it's big, really big!

(Y/N): Now that's an epic party I ain't missing.

Sun: That Torchwick guys in it! But not like, it didn't eat him he's like, controlling it or something!

(Y/N): Send me coordinates.

Blake: The freeway!

I turned to my left and see them and the robot.

(Y/N): Let's see how fast you still are.

I start driving to the freeway and as I get closer to them I see Yang on a bike with Neptune.

Yang: Hey (Y/N) nice ride!!!

(Y/N): Thanks, she's a beauty!!!

I see the new atlas tech run through all the car's.

(Y/N): That maniac.

We both speed up and avoid the car's falling. Neptune then uses his weapon to shot the robot and I got an idea.

(Y/N): Active auto-drive!

Motorcycle: Auto-Drive sequence activated.

The Motorcycle drive's on it's own and I pulled my guns out and start shooting too. Neptune turned his gun into a spear and stabbed the robot and was now hanging on. I then see Neptune and Ssun collide and fall of the freeway.

(Y/N): You think they'll be fine!!!

Yang: Maybe!!!

Weiss then creates an ice floor and the robot fall of the freeway and I told the Motorcycle to find a safe path to get all the way down there, I jumped to help the other's and we facedthe robot.

Ruby: Freezer burn!

We jumped back, Weiss and Yang created a fog to make us undetectable. We all started to run around it to confuse Torchwick. Me and Ruby jumped at it and hit but nothing.

(Y/N): Now what?

Ruby: Checkmate!

Weiss and Blake started attack it to take out the scanners. The robot launched missiles at them and they dodged them all, he shots Weiss and she uses something to make Blakes reaction quicker and Torchwick launched more missiles. Blake started to cut all of them in half in a incredible speed.

(Y/N): Ruby I need time to charge up to make a full attack.

Ruby: Got it. Ladybug!

Ruby runs at Torchwick, and I started to turn the handle to get a full Rev-up, but it took a while to get the full way.

(Y/N): Come on.

I was on the last turn and was now ready.

(Y/N): Now Ruby!!

She and Blake got out of the way, I started to run at Torchwick and jumped to perform EX air Streak. Once I did it, I was able to cut it left arm off of the robot.

(Y/N): I need to fix the time of turns I do on this.

I see Yang punch the back of the robot. Roman then jumps and destroys a few concrete pillars and slammed on one. And then Roman punched Yang threw a concrete pillar.

(Y/N): Yang!!

Ruby: Don't worry! With each hit she gets stronger, and she uses that energy to fight back! That's what makes her special.

(Y/N): Woah.

Roman walked towards Yang and performed a punch, but Yang blocked it and with one shot she destroyed the the arm.

Ruby: Bumblebee!

Yang used Blake's whip run and be thrown at the robot but she missed.

Ruby: (Y/N) you think you can hold that robot from moving.

(Y/N): You got it.

I snapped my fingers and two portals were created and the two chains wrapped around the legs to prevent Roman from moving.

Yang once again ran at the robot and shattered it in one punch, Roman then fell out. Yang then shot at him but it was blocked by a girl with an umbrella.

Roman: Ladies, gentleman, Ice Queen.

Weiss: Hey!

Roman: Always a pleasure. Neo if you would.

I saw the one called Neo do a bow, then Yang runs at them and does a punch to have them shatter like glass. We see the in a bullhead flying away, and we regrouped with Yang.

(Y/N): That was pretty cool.

Yang: So I guess he got a new henchmen.

Weiss: Yeah, I guess she she really made our plans... fall apart.?

Yang: No just, no.

Weiss: What? But you do it!

Yang: There's a time and a place for jokes.

Weiss: Was this not it?

Yang: No, it just wasn't very good

(Y/N): I guess it was a little funny, at least you tried.

Weiss: Thank you.

Ruby: Hey were are Sun and Neptune?

(Y/N): I bet there fine where ever there at.

In a few seconds my motorcycle arrived.

(Y/N): Almost forgot about you.

Ruby: Woah, that's a nice motorcycle!

(Y/N): This baby is a nice one isn't she. Well I better get this back in the storage unit, I'll meet you guys back in Beacon.

I was about to until I remembered the files I had.

(Y/N): Guys wait!

They walked back and I was getting the files and then I handed them to Blake.

(Y/N): These are some information on the White Fang maybe you can find something on these.

Blake: Thanks (Y/N).

(Y/N): It was nothing.

I started the engine and rode off to store this baby back. Once I stored it back inside the storage I went to a airship to take me back to beacon.

(Y/N): I hope we can stop them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 739 24
Heroes and huntsmen, something everyone aspires to be one day, to be able to save lives, and protect the innocent. they are people that will give the...
69.7K 658 63
does not take place in my two stories but will have some characters in my stories (Y/n)...an individual known through out the multiverse but what if...
243K 1.9K 20
What happens when a ghost finds its way to Remnant and meets a boy? What will become of them? And what if the boys shrouded history? First story so...
105K 1.7K 16
Forsaken. Broken. Shattered. Reviled. Deconstructed. All these things describe (Y/N) (L/N), An absolute zero. After the death of his team, he went da...