Twisted Love (boyxboy)

By Raven-key

Saint Louise University , a boy’s school where students are divided into 3: R (rich), D(delinquent) and L(low... More

Twisted Love (boyxboy)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 9

933 67 29
By Raven-key

A.N.

Hello,

@ShinyaKogami,@alana_ss_,@nakajimasora,@SatsuThePanda,@michealis2,@Phantom_sixth_man,@Spaztastic_Freak,@kellybrittania,@silverwolves,@Selinster_Naruto,@cruzmanny96,@Amazingjeffrey,@JHDSFJDSGF,@Oliver7465,@Nanashi_Neko,@Yayoi13,@Taylor_Mars_,@Yinyangchi,@Lyke-ferrer,@saphirblau23,@Xeref-kye,@Ueki-kun,@Kim-chi,@LovelessForever,@straight_asa_rainbow,@catsith,@mbsswag123,@bebeyimsin,@yaoilover89,@aNikiNi,@Myka-chan,@chinitachimi,@lonleylight,@bluelephants,@JerZa-ft,@Ueki-kun,@fishoffkick,@KayeSmith21,@justaninnocentgirl,@tonyrocks

Uhhmn, thanks for dropping by at my profile and for reading my story also..(^_^)

And special thanks to @143Ryka and ,@Josh2x..I love You both..You’re such a supportive bro and sis :D

Luke’s POV

 The sound of the piano echoed throughout the room, I can’t believe that I was actually singing this song.

I focused my gaze on that very amazing person who captured my heart. He was sitting there ,silently listening to me. He was looking at me,and he looked amazingly beautiful, as a smile was formed in his lips.

This moment was so perfect.

Time stopped. The world stopped ..And all I can hear is the melody , perfectly synchronized with the beating of my heart .

I was still looking at Jey.

He was  smiling and then…

He was crying,.

I was surprised so I stopped playing and went near him.

He stood up and  immediately hugged me.

“You J—Jerk” he said as he was embracing me tightly ,crying on my shoulders.

I was so puzzled. What’s happening? Did I do something?

“You Jerk! If you keep spoiling me, I will be longing for things like this in the future” he said as he slightly punch my shoulder while looking at me with a fake glare.

“Then let me spoil you ” I replied, letting out a soft laugh as I held one of his hands and kissed it.

“Oh, our..our food, it will be a waste if we don’t eat them right away …right? Jey said as he immediately grabbed his hand from me.

He was so flustered. And his face was beet red, yet I still find him cute though.

We continued eating . We chat and laugh at our simple conversation.

After that, I brought Jey to our next destination which is a movie house.

I choose horror of course, for I expect that Jeylo would be clinging unto me but it was the exact opposite.

“Yey! This movie is so amazing Luke, I really love horror after all” Jey exclaimed in excitement as he stuffed some popcorns in his mouth focusing  attentively on the screen.

I laughed a little.. This guy never fail to amaze me.

After that, we went to an arcade and played to our heart’s content, then we entered a photobooth and took so many wacky poses, then we wandered on the streets as Jey suggested, for he was looking for street foods, and so we tried all of them.

I never imagined dating will be this fun.Well, I don't know if this will be considered as one,but it really is fun!

After that I took Jey , in a secluded place..

Lol..Just kidding..

I mean, I took him to a place, situated in a secluded area though.

“Uhhmn, Luke where are we?” he asked as he observed this place which is unfamiliar to him.

“My home” I said as I grab him and we headed to our destination.

Jeylo’s POV

“My home” Luke replied as he grabbed my arm.

His home?, So is he taking me to his real home?

I mean, is he planning to introduce me to his parents already?

Well,I know  that were both guys and he will just introduce me as his friend, but isn’t this so sudden? I’m not prepared and I’m so nervous.

And the other thing is…

Why are we entering a forest?

I know that Luke is somewhat a gangster type, but does he actually live in this forest? Oh no, don’t tell me he’s one of those what they call as terrorists who usually hide in secluded areas like this.

“Were here” Luke said in excitement.

I was so dumbfounded when I saw a giant gate right before my eyes.

And then there were also huge poles surrounded by wires which is very unusual for me.

I started feeling uneasy.

Oh no? Is Luke really a terrorist?

I’ve seen it on television shows, terrorists usually have their secret hide outs and stuff.

I saw him went closer at the left side of the gate, as he opened a box-like material attached on it.

He leaned closer to it and a blue light started scanning his eyes.

I was so stunned. I mean this kind of stuff really exist?

“Subject Identified”

A certain voice said and the giant gate started to open.

And then

My jaw dropped in amusement.

Luke really is…..

“Welcome home Youngmaster!”

“Eh? Youngmaster?” I said in a loud tone as I pointed Luke.

He just shrugged his shoulders as he looked at me and then to those men in black saying

“I’m home guys” 

Then he casually clinged into my arms as he dragged me towards a very big mansion.

As he released me from his grip. I immediately asked him so many things.

“Wait , is this really your house? I mean ,are you really a youngmaster? So you’re actually very rich right? Are those men in black you’re servants? So, your not a terrorist right?or a syndicate? A mafia, whatsoever?

And then, Luke just burst out laughing.

“Youngmaster Lu, welcome back” a dignified looking man in glasses said , which made Luke straighten himself.

“Hi Cliff, long time no see” Luke said.

“Youngmaster Lu, it seemed like you never changed for the past few months”

“Geez, Cliff, stop with the honorifics..Uhhmn, by the way, this is Jey” Luke said in excitement as he introduced  me.

The dignified  man looked at me with a serious expression on his face.

“I’m Cliff Stevenson, youngmaster Lu’s personal butler..nice meeting you, Mr.Jey”he said stretching his hand to me.

“I’m Jeylo Linsky,nice meeting you Mister butler” I said smiling as I shake his hand, trying to hide my nervousness.

“Ahem..if you mind Cliff can you start preparing our bath ,for me and Jey will start heading to our room ” Luke interrupted as he drag me.

I looked up to him. He was so happy.

We passed through a huge hallway and we climbed a few stairs until we arrive at our assigned room.

Luke opened the door, and then…

I was so surprised. This room is as big as our house.

“This is gonna be our room” he exclaimed.

I looked at Luke, and he has that naughty smile, formed on his lips as he pulled me closer to him.

My body started to feel weird the moment our skin touched. I can feel my loud heart beat rhythmned with these twingling sensations slowly consuming my consciousness.

Luke pulled me closer to him and he started kissing my nape.

The feel of  his lips, send shivers to my spine.

Ah. It’s been a while.

His touch… His scent…His warmth….

I really miss them all.

“ I want you  Jey” he whispered as he nip my earlobes.

I started clinging my arms unto his neck as a sign of accepting his invitation, for I, myself can no longer suppress this desire.

Luke started to lift my shirt as I also started to unbutton his.

He let out a soft laugh as he gently caressed my face then  he leaned closer to conquer my lips.

I moaned to this guy’s kiss which is gentle from the start, and then suddenly become intense which  completely shattered my consciousness as I decided to embrace the pleasure that my body is longing.

We continued kissing and my body started to rage in fire when Luke started lifting me and  he gently place me in bed.

This gorgeous guy is now on top of me looking Oh so sexy and hot with his perfect build, as I watch him unzip his pants quickly and then he leaned closer to meet my gaze which made my heart race again.

 “I want you Jey,..I want you so badly” he said, straightly looking into my eyes.

And this time, I was unable to breath , for the Luke who is in front of me right now is unbearably handsome.

I know  that my face is so red right now, but I just can’t avert my gaze from him.

It’s like I fell into his spell and  I  was hypnotized.

He pulled me closer to him and imprisoned me in his masculinity as I tightly gripped on his shoulders, totally prepared for an intense round .

Luke’s POV

I pulled Jey closer to me.

The warmth  of his body…His  smell..

It’s making me crazy.

I wan’t to devour him this instant.

I felt Jey’s tight grip on my shoulders..He’s ready for this.

And when I was about to make a move on him…

 “Youngmaster Lu, I’m sorry for suddenly barging in, but I already prepared your bath”

Cliff  suddenly appeared witnessing me and Jey in this position.

Crap! That’s right, I forgot to lock the door.

“Hyaahhh! “ I heared Jey shout and in a split second, I saw him remove my arms from him, twisting it towards my back and forcefully pinned me on the bed.

I glared at him. Damn this is too painful, why is he doing something like this?

“1!...2!...3!...Yey I win!” Jey shouted as he move away from me.

“Oh, I’m so sorry to surprise you  Mr. Butler, we were just having a friendly wrestling match”Jey said smiling to Cliff who heave a sigh.

“It looks like the two of you is having fun”

I look at Jey.. Geez, that startled me,but at least  we manage to escape the situation.

Then I turned towards Cliff.

 “Yeah it’s fun and we will be having fun for the rest of  the night” I said and then I winked at Jey.

When Cliff left, me and Jey laughed a bit wryly to our selves.

“That was a close call” Jey exclaimed.

“Yeah, we’ll just continue it later right?” I said as I grinned at him which made him blush so hard.

I immediately stood up and went to my closet and grab some clothes and towels and handed them to Jey as we headed for bath.

“Are we really taking a bath here,..to..together?” Jey blurted in a low voice as he held unto the towel covering his lower body.

My body started to feel hot as I watch him doing that.

Jey is so cute when he feels shy.

I immediately lifted him in a bridal carry and toss him in the water.

Jey was startled of course but at least his nervousness was gone..I just wanted him to be comfortable when were together.

“Why you !” He said in a loud tone.

And I was surprised when he accidentally grab my towel, and I am now completely naked in front of him.

His face turned super red as he immediately pulled me into the water.

“I..I’m sorry Luke..I..I didn’t mean it” Jey said stuttering while helping me straighten myself .

I was choking for I manage to swallow some water and that happened so fast.

“I’m…I’m really sorry Luke” Jey said in a sad tone as he bow his head.

“Well then I will let it slide if you will give me pleasure” I said as I leaned closer to him and lift his chin to face me, widely grinning at him.

He turned bright red again and he was just too adorable that I just can’t stop myself pulling him closer to me.

“You will give me pleasure right?” I whispered asI  started licking his ear making him tremble.

I can hear my loud heart beat brought by excitement when I felt his hard member against mine which is also starting to become hard.

His hands find its way on my shoulders and made a tight grip.

“ I can finally have you “I  murmured as I reach the gap to kiss him.

His lips tasted like strawberries and I really felt that this sweetness only belong to me.Our tongue’s interwined inside as we explored every corner of our mouths to satisfy each others thirst.

As our lips parted, I noticed that we were already on the corner of this very big tub.

I started exploring Jey’s neck ,then teased his nipples and he tightened his grip on me as he moaned for pleasure.

My hands started groping him from behind which made him tremble in my arms as he let out a sweet moan for many times.

When I know he was ready, I immediately went inside him.

“Ah ..Luke” He moaned passionately despite the panting voice.

Damn! I’m losing control in this very erotic Jey in sight.

My hands holding his waist tightened its grip .

Deeper and deeper my manhood  explored his insides.

Jeylo’s POV

“Ah” I moaned as I feel Luke inside.

It’s been a long time since we have sex, and this one is just so great.

I can feel a slight pain but the pleasure that Luke is giving me ,made me beg for more.

The feel of  the water…Luke’s cock…They all felt amazing as I cum.

“Ah Jey” Luke murmured .

I know  he was almost there and just by that thought my insides was raging.

“Come inside me” I murmured desperately.

I know  I’m shameless, but I just wanted him…All of him…

“Ah” Luke moaned as he released his cum and it was so good that I almost died.

I felt Luke embrace from behind and he was saying something, but I was still in a daze.

He made me turn towards him.

Oh God. This beautiful creature  right in front of me is so dazzling,and I’m very thankful that he was mine. My mind was still above the clouds that I can’t clearly comprehend but I know Luke was saying something. He seemed worried.

“I want more” I blurted as I look at him still in a daze.

I heard him laugh as he cuddled me in his arms.

“Then you shall have more” He whispered and I was now back into reality and I just realized what I said a while ago.

“You want more right? “ He added as he grinned at me.

Oh God! How many times does this beautiful creature plan to stop my heart.

I immediately kiss him as he kiss me back.

Oh well, I know that I still feel shy and act weird in front of him, but at least I can do something to overcome it…Little by little I guess until I get use to it.

After that we were messing with each other in bed the whole night until both of us were completely satisfied.

When morning came, I received a call from mom telling me to come home immediately for an urgent matter.

And luckily we didn’t have class today for it was holiday.

I told Luke about this when we had breakfast together.

I heard him sigh as he agreed to take me home.

When we arrived at our house, Luke was happy.

Gosh, I know he already found my apartment and now he manage to come to our place. How fortunate of him.

“Uhmn,Jey if that urgent matter was finished, call me immediately okay?” He said as I went out of the car.

I know Luke wanted me to stay longer , and I also wanted to be with him of course, but because of some urgent matter that my mom was talking about, I just can’t.

I waved goodbye at him and entered our house.

“Welcome home Jey”

That was mom. She was on the sala together with two guests in formal suits.

She ordered me to come closer , so I did.

I was now in front of a man which is about as old as mom and a certain guy much older than me which I completely recognize for he is actually one of  the professors in our University.

I turned to mom with a confused look and she smiled at me, as she began introducing them.

“Jey meet your dad, and your brother”

I was so dumbfounded. What did she just say? Dad? Brother?

I look at them, then I look at mom.

I was very confused. Mom told me that my dad was dead a long time ago and now he is right in front of me and on top of  that I also have a brother?

Mom heaved a sigh as he tap my shoulder and nodded.

I took a gulp. I know mom was trying to tell me something and she’s also telling me to understand the situation right now so I tried to hide my confusion as I look at them.

“Nice to meet you dad….brother”

“Nice meeting you too Jey…I’m Myko” The guy much older than me said as he offered his hand.

---------- --------------------- ---------------------------- ------------

A.N.

I don’t know if that turned out so well , but at least I manage to write this..

I’m sorry if it was a bit late due to certain circumstances….

Thanks for reading,leaving a comment and voting. JJJ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 1.3K 27
When the schools 'nerd'gets noticed by one of the most popular guys in school. Will it effect her life?
164K 3.2K 14
Your family is basically filled with priests and religious people so they decided to put you in an all girl's Catholic highschool. On day you save a...
151 4 15
According to him, she was stupid, useless, couldn't do anything right. According to you, she was beautiful, incredible, you couldn't get her out of y...
114K 4.4K 24
what would happen if the school's most promising student fell in love with a notorious delinquent?