Saving him (Naruto fan-fic)

By BrookeSimmons

~Part One~ (Sequel to becoming a ninja) Yuki is back and stronger than ever! She has spent the last two year... More

Chapter 2- Team seven'e bell test, without Sasuke
Chapter 1- Yuki Okami is back!
Chapter 7- Give Gaara back!
Chapter 6- Team highfive?
Chapter 4- Fighting Itachi and a memory
~Special~Chapter 5- Valentines day
Chapter 3- Saving Gaara
Chapter 8- Gaara lives!!
Chapter 9- What happened to Akamaru!?
Chapter 10- Rude, unwanted team mate, and Akami
Chapter 11- I would rather spend a day in the wooden cage beating up Sai
Chapter 12- The plan
Chapter 13- Orochimaru, still a creeper...
Chapter 14- 'Love illness'
Chapter 15- *Filler* Great, a mission with Akami's team...
Chapter 16- *Filler-Part 2* Konoha's Crystal Wolf
Chapter 17- *Filler part three* Akiko
Chapter 18-*Filler part 4* Arriving
Chapter 19- Training with Kakashi
Chapter 20- The beginning of a new mission
Chapter 21- The violent monk
Chapter 22- Yuki's tears
Chapter 23- A small talk with Sai
Chapter 24- Desperate attempt for a kiss
Chapter 25-A small bet
Chapter 26- Sora, stop glaring at my part-time dog!
Chapter 27- Naruto! Didn't I tell you to stop breaking into my house?
Chapter 28- A little talking and a little training
Chapter 29- A painful fight between Tensai's
Chapter 30
~Special~ The Lost Tower- Where are we?
~ Special ~ The Lost Tower- So, we went back to the past
~Special~ The Lost Tower- Finding Mukade
~Special~ The Lost Tower- Going back
Chapter 31- There's no way Granny Tsunade lied
Chapter 32- A little frustration
Chapter 33- Progress
Chapter 34- R.I.P Asuma sensei...
Chapter 35- So... there is such thing as a Immortal? Damn, I lost the bet.
chapter 36- The First Kiss
Chapter 37- Some time with Grandpa Sage
Chapter 38- Hidden Knowledge about the Tensai
~Halloween Special~
Chapter 39- Another Crystal user
Chapter 40- Their intentions
chapter 41
Chapter 42- You're sending me back?!
Chapter 43- *Mai* Separation of the Crystal Users
Chapter 44- *Mai* Academy and Genin Days
Chapter 45- *Mai* Jounin years and the Kyuubi's attack (Part 1)
Chapter 46- *Mai* Jounin Days and the Kyuubi's attack (Part 2)
Chapter 47- Who are these two?!
Chapter 48- Introducing and a almost confession
Chapter 49- Going after Sasuke
Chapter 50- Getting Closer
Chapter 51- The New Akatsui Member, Tobi
Chapter 52- Another failed attempt
Chapter 53- Kessho Village's new leader, Eito
Chapter 54- Learning About the Crystal Style
Chapter 55-Crystal Healing Abilities
Chapter 57- Zero and Ichiru's Past -Part 1-
Chapter 58- Zero and Ichiru's Past -Part 2-
Chapter 59- Zero and Ichiru's Past -Part 3-
Chapter 60- Is He Really Gone?
Chapter 61- Leaving Konoha, Alone
Chapter 62- Training with Crystal
Chapter 63- Training with Wolfs
Chapter 64- The New and Improved Okami
Chapter 65- Pain of many kinds
Chapter 66- A New Konoha
Chapter 67- The New Hokage
Chapter 68- Going to meet the Raikage
Chapter 69- Begging for Forgiveness for a Friend
Chapter 70- Madara and Sasuke
Chapter 71- Uchiha Sasuke, Friend or Foe
Chapter 72- Uchiha V.S Okami
Chapter 73- Granny's back
Chapter 74
Chapter 75- Date?
Chapter 76- Goodbye

Chapter 56- Last Day at the Kessho Village

4.9K 138 65
By BrookeSimmons

I do not own Naruto

(Flashback will be in bold)

Three Day's later...

Finishing up the last of the genjutsu my body gave out. Just as I was falling, arms wrapped around me, keeping me from hitting the ground. Glancing up over my bangs I looked at the person who caught me. My eyes met Jiraiya's before a small smile formed on my face to match his.

"I'm done..." I panted, trying to stand on my feet.

Jiraiya chuckled, "Good job, Yuki. I told Hiro that you're not going in to train today. And seeing how tired your body is, I'm glad I did. Come on, let's go get something to eat." Jiraiya turned around and kneeled on the ground.

I grinned like a little kid while jumping on his back. "Thanks Grandpa Sage."

Jiraiya chuckled, "So, you forgive me for what I said a couple of days ago?"

I blinked, trying to remember. When it finally snapped I huffed, "Not really..."

"She's going to marry Naruto Uzumaki!" Jiraiya grinned.

My face burned while all three boy's eyes widened before snapping to me. "You're engaged?!" All three of them shouted.

I shook my head from side to side quickly. "N-No! Pervy Sage!"

Jiraiya stood to the side snickering while grinning like a little kid. "Yes, Yuki?"

"WHy are you getting married to a Uzumaki?! What's wrong with my little brother?!" Eito shouted, shaking my shoulders.

"N-Nothing's wrong with your brother..." I said quickly, moving my hands from side to side.

"So then you're going to marry him instead!" Eito exclaimed.

"No!" I shouted, my eyes twitching in annoyance now.

"Eh, why not?" He asked.

"Because, like I said she's going to marry Naruto. I predicted this three years ago, and now it is really starting to show!" Jiraiya grinned.

"Shut up Pervy Sage!" I shouted, a anime vein forming. "Why are you all concerned about who I'm going to marry anyway?! I'm only sixteen, and I have far more important things to do than worry about that!"

"Because, the sooner you marry Hikaru, the sooner you can move here!" Eito shouted.

Jiraiya rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "I guess you could say that I've paired you and Naruto together for a while now. Kinda like your mother and father..."

"Well," I said while crossing my arms. "I'm not going to marry Hikaru, besides Eito haven't you thought about how Hikaru-kun feels about that? It's very likely that he has someone else he loves."

Eito looked at Hikaru who, like Arashi, had grown silent. "Do you love someone else?"

Hikaru's face turned red while he looked at me then to the ground. "Um..."

I nodded, "See, he has someone else that he loves."

Jiraiya leaned over to me. "What about Naruto?" He whispered.

My face started to burn again as blood rushed to my cheeks. I turned away quickly before walking away, "I'm not talking to any of you."

All of the males snickered as I turned and walked away, refusing to turn back to them. My face still burned as I walked away, my eyes casted down to the ground shyly.

"Awe, come on Yuki. It wasn't that bad, and I'm pretty sure it's true." Jiraiya laughed, glancing back at me.

"Don't bring it up again." I said, looking up at the place Jiraiya had stopped in front of. "Hey, I thought we were going to get food, not candy."

He chuckled while looking at the man that ran the shop. "Can I get that?" Jiraiya pointed to a green popsicle that split in half.

The light brown-haired man grinned, "Sure thing!"

Handing over the money Jiraiya was handed the green popsicle. He split it in half before handing me one half. I grinned and stuck it in my mouth before looking at him, "I thought we only got one of these when we were training?"

Jiraiya took a bite of the lime flavored ice before grinning. "I guess you could count this, besides you're low on chakra and food always helps. And I was in the mood for a treat."

I giggled softly, looking down to notice the crystal neckless I had given him around his neck still. "I see you still have your necklace."

Jiraiya nodded, "I don't plan on using the chakra, just like you don't use your mother's chakra necklace."

I paused to take a bite of the ice before answering. "But, if you're ever in a tight spot, promise me you'll use it."

"I'm not promising." He protested.

"Grandpa sage." I said sternly. "If it's the matter of life and death, you'll use it, right?"

With a sigh Jiraiya nodded, "Yeah, yeah. I'll use it."

We grew silent, the sound of Jiraiya's wooden shoes clanking through the street. The stick from my now finished treat now stuck out of my mouth as I rested my chin on Jiraiya's shoulder. My eyes growing heavy as he continued walking.

My breathing slowed down to a relaxed pace as I let my eyes shut for just a moment. Slowly darkness tugged at me before I melted into a relaxed sleep.

"Okay, Yuki. Today we will start your first day of crystal training. Crystal chakra is very strong, yours being the strongest, because of this we can form crystal from anything." Hiro explained while I followed her past buildings.

Despite being extremely tired from today's work, I was ready to do some training. Sweat made my clothes stick to my skin, making the occasional breeze even better. "So, kinda like what I do when I crystallize objects?"

"I guess you could say that. Only this is a much quicker process, and when you're better you won't need to concentrate as much. That, and you will be able to make crystal out of air." Hiro said, her pace slowing as we came to the training grounds.

Despite what I had thought, the training grounds were just like the one's in Konoha. With the occasional crystal stuck on trees, which I assumed to be a result of crystal users training. My lips formed a smile as I looked at the different colors, a small amount of disappointment when I realized my type of crystal wasn't present among the crystals.

"Yuki, you're lagging behind." My eyes snapped back to Hiro who was looking back at me in amusement.

Blinking I looked back at the crystallized trees before turning back and running over to Hiro. "Sorry, I got a little distracted there." I chuckled.

She shook her head with a soft smile. "Just like your mother used to, she was a great student, but she was also..." She paused to think for the word. "She was a trouble maker, she used to love to pull all kinds of pranks, especially on her brother. Even when she would pull pranks on the villagers they would just laugh it off." Her voice grew quiet as she came to a stop.

I gave a small smile before Hiro started talking again. "Anyway, I guess for your training today we'll start easy. Start by crystallizing something you can touch."

I nodded and walked over to lone tree that was lacking crystal. Taking a slow breath I placed my hands on the tree and concentrated. Slowly multicolored crystal started to form, spreading farther throughout the tree. Sweat formed on my face as I pushed my chakra limit, crystal already halfway around the tree.

"That's good, Yuki. I know you're already tired from earlier, I think you get the idea of this part of the training. Tomorrow we will start on something harder. Instead of something you can touch, you will be crystallizing the air around you." Hiro said, I dropped my hands from the tree and looked at her in confusion.

"What? Is that even possible?" I asked.

She smiled, "I'll have Arashi show you later."

"Yuki, you need to get up. Today's our last day here, and I figured we could do some last minute training, just us two this time." Jiraiya's voice filled my awakening ears.

"Shh, I want sleep." I muttered, pulling the covers over my head.

"Come on, Yuki. I have a mission I need to go on after I bring you back to Konoha." Jiraiya said.

My eyes snapped open and I sat up, just missing his head. "You have another mission?"

He nodded, "Yeah, its one with the akatsuki."

All sleepiness left me as I met his eyes, "I want to go to."

Jiraiya shook his head, "No, not this time. I want you to work on mastering that crystal rasengan."

"But Grandpa sage!" I protested, "I want to go! You know I'm strong, I can help you! And it has to do with Naruto's safety, I want to help."

"No." Jiraiya said firmly. "I know that you can take care of yourself, but you need to be with Naruto. If something did happen to you, it would hurt Naruto much more than you think. Come on now, go get dressed and we'll do some training."

I clenched my teeth but nodded, "Okay, I'll go get ready."

I stood in the clearing, the smooth material tired tightly around my eyes. "Grandpa Sage! Come on, this training is stupid! You haven't made Naruto do this."

I heard a faint chuckle, "That's because Naruto dosen't have the patience. That, and I've noticed you have some of the skills that our mother had, I just wanted to see if I can bring it out more."

My eyebrows pulled together, "What do you mean?"

"Your mother was the best sensory ninja, and I've noticed you seem to be able to sense chakra pretty well too. By doing this, I'm making you concentrate on the noises and my chakra, rather than your sight. I did this same training with your mother, and she ended up being the best." Jiraiya explained. "You up for it?"

I grinned, "You bet! I'll surpass my mother!"

Another chuckled shouted, "Good, then we'll start." Just as he said that I noticed his chakra nature disappear, leaving me alone in the clearing we had chosen to train.

I took a deep breath and trained my ears to listen for any noise, as I also searched for any chakra nature. The only sounds that surrounded me were the far away chatting from the village, a few chirps from birds surrounding the area, and the wind russling the trees. I snapped into attention when a chakra nature suddenly caught my attention.

Sprinting in the direction I had sensed the chakra nature, I tried to avoid any trees that seemed to come in my way. After a few scraps I grabbed onto the sleeve of whoever I had sensed.

"Wha- Yuki! What are you doing?" I paused, my body freezing.

"A-Arashi?" I asked.

"Yeah, why are you blindfolded?" He asked.

I lifted my blindfold, my face heating up when I saw three people standing there, one of them being Hikaru. "Ah, sorry. Pervy Sage was doing a little bit of training before we left today. He thought I could enhance my senses by blindfolding me."

"Who's this?" One of the boys asked,I glanced at him to notice had had strawberry blonde hair and, like everyone else, blue eyes. Freckles dusted his cheeks, his glasses falling in his face.

"And why is she here? She's from Konoha, she's not a Kessho ninja." The other male sneered, already not trusting me. I studied him, his black hair set him apart from the rest of the village, as well as his electric blue eyes, which were glaring at me.

I smiled, despite the two not liking me. "Sorry, I probably should have introduced myself first. I'm Yuki Okami, Konoha sent me here to help put back up the genjutsu that protects this village."

"Why would Konoha send one of their ninja's here to help us? We could have managed without you, besides you don't have any ties with this village." The black haired boy glared.

My smile stayed in place, "Actually, my mother grew up here. So, as a favor to her, I came here to keep this village that was so special to her safe."

"Yuki! Why did you go out so far!" I turned around to see Jiraiya running over to me.

I rubbed the back of my head. "Sorry, I thought Arashi's chakra was your's, so I ran over here."

Jiraiya smiled, "That's a good distance away, maybe more than your mother was able to do."

Arashi's eyes widened, "More than Mai's distance?"

"It's a possibility. Come on, Yuki. Let's get some more training in before we have to leave. See ya, Arashi, Hikaru!" Jiraiya turned around to leave, I followed his example.

"Bye Arashi, Hikaru! See ya next time I'm here!" I grinned before running off with Jiraiya.

The sun was setting, casting a dark shadow over the village. I stood next to Jiraiya, looking at him. "Aren't you doing to say hello to Tsunade?" I asked, pausing at the gates of Konoha.

He smiled, placing his hand on my head. "I would, but I have something to deal with."

My eyes widened, "Do you mean the akatsuki?"

He nodded, "Yeah, I got some good leads, and I can't afford to not go."

"Come on, let me go with you." I said, my voice firm. "I want to know that I'm helping Naruto, and that you won't get your old ass kicked."

He laughed, "Don't worry, I may be old, but I'll be the one kicking ass. I'm not just doing this for Naruto, but because I'm aware that some of them are after you as well. By doing this, I'll make sure you two are safe." He paused, "But Yuki, I want you to do me a favor."

I nodded, "Yeah, what is it?"

"When you talk to Naruto, think about how you feel around him. Compare how you feel around him, compared to when you're around anyone else. I know I've already talked to you about this, but I really need you to think about it. When you realize something, go and talk to him. Tell him how you feel, okay? As for now though, I have to go." Jiraiya smiled one last time before he turned and left.

"How I feel?" I muttered as I watched Jiaiya walk away, unaware that this would be the last time I talked to him.

End of Chapter 56! I know I'm taking forever to update, but as I've said I just moved and I'm still waiting to get my internet, and this was updated from starbucks because they have wifi. Anyway, the next two to three chapters will be of Zero and Ichiru's past. I've already gotten started on writing it, so hopefully it won't be a long wait.

There will be major errors in this chapter, when I do get the internet I will go back and fix them, so I do apologize for the errors!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.2K 31
This is a sequel from I'm Different (Sasuke X Reader) It's been two years since Sasuke, taking Y/N with him after rescuing her from the bandits. So...
1.9M 65.7K 72
Now we move on with the life of Rin Uchiha. Her return to the village, her assignment to a team and the secret she must hide from everyone including...
37.6K 1.3K 36
Book 2 of the Naruto x Reader story! They thought that the worst of things had passed, and they could go about living their life to the fullest and a...
69.6K 1.6K 46
Shirazaki Y/N, childhood best friend of Uchiha Sasuke, has a complex and conflicted journey ahead. United by a strong bond since their early years, t...