Amarendra Devasena - The stor...

Από Meenu_Panda

This story is all about Amarendra Devasena, their Romance and the way they take their life with all conspirac... Περισσότερα

Cast
Tholi Choopu
Sneaky King
Devasena The Queen Of Maahishmati
The First Gift to The Bride
Problems- Just a beginning
The (Mis)Understanding
Amarendra Devasena Pelli
Shobanam- The Wedding Night
A Plan A Mystery
A Memorable Journey
Manohari's Mohana
A Sunrise With Beloved
Love In the Wild
Author's note
A fight and The Makeup
A spark
The Zaveri Nagar Mela
A New Emotion
A New Feeling
In the Dark Night Lit By the Moonlight
The Good News
A Bitter News
The Hamsa Naava
Return to Maahishmati
A Serious Confrontation
A Reunion Unexpected
A Birthday to Remember
A Lullaby
A Sneaky Plan That Failed Miserably
Plight of Parents
Brotherhood
A Friend In Need..!
The New Bonds
The First Sign- A Relaization
Dandaalayya- Maa Tho Ne Nuvvu Undaalayya
Kanna Nidurinchara
Amarenda Devasena Varasudu
A Mother's Love
The First Flower of the Season
An Early Anniversary Celebration with Unexpected Gift..!
The Yagnam..!
The Fallen Warrior
Nirnayam Lo Chanchalam- A Teaser
Rise of the Fallen
Haunting of the Forgotten
Author's note+Suprise
The War Begins!
Enter the Fortress
The King Returns
The Fall of The Evil
Doubts and Determination
The King and Queen
The Mahamantri
The Verdict!
Another Revelation
A Story to tell
The Return of Festivities
Plans!

The Engagement

3.3K 135 8
Από Meenu_Panda

Devasena was pacing the dimensions of her suite while her friendly stood there looking at her. Her Rani Devasena was never confused. She was one strong woman she ever had the fortune to meet. She always took decisions in a very calm and cool manner. To see such a woman pacing the suite this way, was something they will not get to see in coming many years. She heard Devasena mumbling and sharpened her ears.

Devasena(mumbling): how dare he! How could he do that to me? And my Veera how dare she push me to that.. That... MAN!

She stopped her pacing and sighing about THAT MAN!

Devasena: SULOCHANA!

She called her maid.

Maid: Yes Rani Devasena.

Devasena: Ask our stableman to check my Veera. She is behaving strangely nowadays.

Before Sulochana could reply, they heard someone answering.

VEERA OR ANYONE, WILL HAVE TO BOW DOWN BEFORE MY BAADSHAAH!

Sulochana bowed paying her respects to their guest, Amarendra Baahubali the Maahishmati King and moved out on Devasena's silent order. Devasena prepared herself for this.

Devasena: Not every mare needs a Gelding.
Amarendra(smirking): Who says Baadshaah is a Gelding? He is a proud Stallion.

Devasena: Doesn't make a difference.

Amarendra: Well, what if we divert the topic to a Man and Woman?

Devasena: Still the same. Not Every woman needs a Man!

Amarendra: I don't know about every man. But this man needs a woman and mainly this woman.

He said holding her hand. It was not something out of line. But it was not purely innocent either as Amarendra drew circles on her palms with his thumb sending electric shocks throughout her. Devasena pulled her hand and stood glaring at him.

Devasena: Because you want this kingdom!

Amarendra: Ahh Nonsense! If I just wanted this kingdom there are many ways to get it!

Devasena: Then why is Maharaja so keen on this relationship?

Amarendra: Will Maharani take my words for this man falling for this strong yet vulnerable in her own way woman?

Devasena: I AM NOT VULNERABLE!

Amarendra chuckled as he closed the distance between them. Since this was her private suite, except for her maid, no one was allowed until she asked for and now as she dispersed her maid and she and THIS MAN were all alone.

Amarendra: Being Vulnerable is not to be thought as offending.

Devasena: As a queen of this kingdom I cannot afford to be Vulnerable Maharaja!

Amarendra: No!

Devasena: I don't think this is something good Maharaja. We are warriors. You are Kshatriyas of higher caste. As you said, you can take this kingdom in any way if you wish. But That is not something that will happen with anyone's support here neither will the marriage will be supported in King's circles. You will have to look for a suitable bride. Not a warrior queen of some lost kingdom.

Saying Devasena was about to turn away when she was pulled into Amarendra's hold and then into his arms. He lifted her chin and look straight into her eyes. Like he said, she was too strong yet too vulnerable. His eyes softened further as his fingers caressed her cheeks.

Amarendra: Rani Devasena should take my word that this is far more important than the political reasons.

Devasena was about to protest when a servant announced the arrival Maahishmari Rajamata and ministry cabinet. Her Naayak has arranged for a meeting in their Sabha. Amarendra sighed and moved away.

Amarendra: This is not over Maharani.

Saying he strode out. Sighing Devasena too got ready to meet the cabinet. It was not top secret that she has fallen this highly decorated and praised King of Maahishmati. But warriors did not have the right to dream. This was a lesson that was taught to her again and again and which got engraved in her senses since she not knew when.

Devasena came to the court hall were both Kunthala ministers and Maahishmati ministers were gathered. She ordered her seat to be put among them. Naayak and her other ministers smiled while Maahishmati ministers and Rajamata were surprised. Not everyday they meet someone like her. Before sitting on her seat, she acknowledged everyone and when it was turn of Sivagami, she bowed her head placing her with her sword face down at her feet.

Devasena: Namaskaram Rajamata Sivagami Devi.

Sivagami: Sowbhagyavati bhava!

She blessed and Devasena went to her seat and sat down and nodded her head as Naayak put forward the pros and cons of joining hands with Maahishmati. Negotiations were all on full swing. But two people were completely unfocused and uninterested in this. One was BIjjaladeva as he did not like this because it was something suggested by Amarendra Baahubali THE KING and his WIFE. Other was Bhallaladeva who was furious to the power of infinity seeing everything going on smooth.

Bhalla named Kunthaladesam as a potential Threat to Maahishmati so that they can attack this kingdom and capture the warriors. Mainly that beautiful as aphrodite and sharp as his sword Queen of the kingdom. So that he can have her. But now the discussions were going on for joining hands with this kingdom.

Devasena: Now that everyone has said everything, I see Rajamata Sivagami Devi all silent.

Sivagami: This is a decision of a king and Queen Maharani Devasena.

Devasena: Than decisions for now your opinion matters as a woman who tackled the mutants single handedly and ruled the empire well until Maharaja took over. Your opinions are always welcome.

Sivagami was thoroughly impressed. Devasena was a woman of strength and virtue and respect. She could see why her son was mad behind her. Because she knew that she could not search for more a perfect match to her son and King of Maahishmati than Rani Devasena. They were made for each other.

Sivagami smiled Happily. She was about to answer her when she took a look at Amarendra's face who shook his head in a NO. Sivagami frowned.

Sivagami: I think that joining hands can prove beneficiary to both the kingdoms. You have stayed hidden for a long time. But there is no need to be now. Your people are well trained in everything from whatever I saw and King feels. So I am to this!

Sivagami said and Devasena who was already to this decided what to be done. She signalled her Naayak who wore his plastic expression. The Court dispersed except for Sivagami, Amarendra and Devasena were left. Sivagami signalled her son to move out who obeyed her. Sivagami approached a thoughtful Devasena with a secret smile.

Sivagami: Rani Devasena!

Devasena: Rajamata?

Sivagami: You asked my opinion as a warrior and as a minister to king. Will you let me out forward my opinion as a mother?

Devasena: What will that be Rajamata?

She asked with frown though she knew what that will be.

Sivagami: I will be very happy if this joining will be as a family than political. And as a mother, I will be very happy for my son to have you as his wife and queen. Now I will take your leave Rani Devasena.

Saying she moved out of the Sabha court leaving back a dumbfound Devasena.

Mother and son are very keen on making her speechless!

The marriage which she tried to stop stating the fact about his people not accepting was now broken. She did not know if she should be happy or sad. She went to her private study where her Naayak was waiting.

Naayak(bowing): Rani Devasena..!

Devasena: I want honest opinions Naayak. Are people really happy with this?

Naayak: They have heard about Maharaja Baahubali and in last few days they have seen too. Not only that, our people in Singapuram fort are all praises for him for the way he dealt with traitor and later in defeating the Kaalakeyas.

Devasena: Why Do I Hear a But Naayak?

Naayak: Because, there are rebels forming against Maharaja and the source is said to be from his own palace someone very close to Maharaja. This can affect us if Maharaja does not act soon.

For first time Devasena felt a very different. ANXIOUS. For her Maharaja. She should not lie to herself At least and the truth was that She cannot bear anyone wounding him or trying to harm him. But she cannot let him persuade her more as She was not the potential bride for him.

Devasena: Do you know that the proposal is not just about joining hands.

Naayak: I understood that Rani Devasena. I could see Maharaja's Baahubali interest and person of interest.

For moment devasena felt her cheeks heating!

Devasena: What do you have to say about that?

Naayak: Maharaja is very much capable and has heart of gold when it comes to his subjects. But I am not sure if I can say the same about his cousin and uncle Rani Devasena.

Devasena: Hmm.

Naayak: And marrying for political reasons is not amiable but Maharaja Baahubali doesn't cross me as a person to do something so.

Now Devasena was irritated.

Devasena: Are you coming to any solution? Are you inclining to him or not? Are you upto this or not? I want straight answers. Not more confusions.

Amarendra who was crossing her study stood behind the door and listened keenly.

Naayak: If you are marrying Maharaja Baahubali, be sure that it is for a suitable reason. Not political annexure.

Devasena nodded thoughtfully dispersing him. Naayak shook his head and went away. Amarendra was enjoying the little confusing look on her face. He remembered the way she tackled that bandit behind him back in Maahishmati. He enjoyed that fierce look on her face. But damn, she was so cute this way. But not letting her dwell too much he entered the study from her behind as silently as possible But who was he trying to fool. Before he can approach her, in lightening speed Devasena raised her little dagger and was ready to push it through his throat which she would have done if he had not held her wrist just at the moment stopping the dagger just few breaths away from his skin.

He looked up at her with his eyes wide while she looked down at him with her eyes wide.

Amarendra: Rani Devasena?

He asked in a mere whisper.

Devasena: Maharaja! I informed in advance not to invade my privacy!

Amarendra: Else? You will kill the person? It could have been your own people.

Devasena: My people will not sneak on me like intruder!

Amarendra: Then should I understand you to be an intruder who sneaked behind me and left Maahishmati without even informing the person who tended your wounds? And Kindly take this dagger away so that we can talk like civilized people.

Devasena sighed and dropped her weapon and asked him to sit.

Devasena: I had to leave your kingdom as there was something that needed my attention here. And May I know the reason for your this fortunate visit?

Amarendra: Remember we have an unfinished business?

Devasena: Yes. Looks like you have your people to side you and be good advocates for you.

Amarendra: some things we cannot afford to loose.

Devasena: That is what I am confused about. I am not SOME THING!

Amarendra: That was just expression Maharani!

Devasena: Don't call me MAHARANI! I am Rani Devasena to my people! And why are you so keen in this marriage?

Amarendra: I already said that this something more important to me than these mere reasons.

Devasena: Ahh yes! You were blabbering about this man falling for this vulnerable woman.

She said so casually that Amarendra stood from his seat abruptly. Spooked, Devasena stood too. Within seconds he reached her and pulled her to him making her gasp and look up at him. He looked into her eyes. His eyes held hers unmoving.

Amarendra: Rani Devasena, I don't blabber. I came to KunthalaRajyam only to find you. And later came to know that Bhalla was planning a war and I wanted move faster. My foremost reason for all these is that I WANT TO MARRY YOU! Not the other way around Devasena! Do you understand?

He asked in his husky yet commanding voice. Devasena who had already fallen hard for her Maharaja could not deny it anymore.

Devasena: But I am not.. I am a warrior Queen from a lost kingdom.

Amarendra softly held her cheeks.

Amarendra: Do you think that matters to us? My amma has already accepted you and she is happy. Now all I want is your yes. BUt I will not compel a woman to marry me and apart from this woman no one will marry me!

Saying he was about to move apart when he heard her.

Devasena: Ask your people to assemble in the Mahadev temple today evening. In KunthalaRajyam, the engagement is not a big affair, just a little exchange a promise in Front of Mahadev will do. If it matters to Maahishmati people, you can have grand one in your place later.

Amarendra grinned and it made him look so boyish that Devasena could not help but fall for him all over again.

Amarendra: Today by Sandhya kaal pooja we will be engaged with my Amma's blessings Rani Devasena.

Devasena(smiled): Devasena! And also there will be a feast in royal dining tonight.

Amarendra: Devasena.

He said smiling and went away, leaving a smiling Devasena behind this time. Sometimes dream do come true!

Mahadev Chandramouleeshwar Temple..!

Amarendra and Devasena stood in front of Mahadev in their normal attires thanking him.

Sivagami announced Devasena as Amarendra's wife and next queen of Maahishmati. The priest performed the ritual. And then Amarendra and Devasena bent to get her blessings which she did happily.

Sivagami: Sowbhagyavati bhava! Chiranjeevi bhava! Rani Devasena Maahishmati will be happy to have you as queen and Baahu will be more happy to have you for a wife. Hmm Baahu! I thought that I will have tough time searching a bride for you. You saved me the job!

Amarendra: Amma!

Sivagami: I am happy Baahu. You have got yourself a diamond. May you have long and happy life.

Next they went to Bijjala

Bijjaladeva: Hmm Hmm.. Be happy!

He said for the sake and moved back. IN all these Bhalla stood furious as he came to know about the choice of bride for Baahubali. He not only stole his mother, his kingdom, now he stole his bride too. He will pay for this!

Amarendra took Devasena and stood in front of Kattappa who stood in a corner. Kattappa looked at Amarendra and Devasena bewildered nodding his in a NO..

Amarendra: Devasena, this is Kattappa! The loyal knight and my Mama.

Devasena smiled and was about to take his blessings when Kattappa moved back trembling and looked up to Sivagami who was smiling away.

Kattappa: Santhosanga undu thalli! Be happy. I am not made for this Maharani. I am a slave..

But who was there to hear that? Devasena introduced Baahu to her one and only loyal man Naayak, who was her everything including her family. Amarendra gave him a nice hug and a squeeze on his shoulders.

Devasena announced Royal feast. All ministers of both kingdoms, Sivagami, Bhalla, Bijjala and Amarendra were seated on respected seats on the table and Devasena sat among them. They were surprised to see that there was no head seat in the dining. Rani sat among her people.

Kattappa stood in a far corner with his sword when Devasena frowned and turned to Amarendra. Amarendra shrugged knowing that he cannot convince Kattappa to dine with them at least not here as he cannot order him in her place.

Devasena: Kattappagaaru..

She called to him as her maids went to bring the course of meals.

Kattappa: Thalli?

Devasena: Sit with us and dine.

Kattappa was taken aback and the ministers of Maahishmati. A slave dining equally? while her ministers smiled knowing their queen.

Kattappa: No! I don't have the right to sit equal to royals. I am a slave.

Devasena: In this kingdom there is no such thing like slave and royals. We are all warriors. We are family under single roof of our country. And I am still the queen of this kingdom. So I don't think Anyone can surpass my order. Can they now Naayak?

Naayak(smiling): NO Rani Devasena.

Devasena: People to raise objection can dine separately. They will not be treated less. But discrimination is something that we never learnt. So Kattappa garu, come and dine with us.

Bijjala stood and strode out furiously followed by Bhalla. Devasena eyed her maid to take care of their food and arrangements. And they were served food as Kattappa and his people were pulled to the dining and extra chairs were installed. Sivagami smiled.

Sivagami: I never doubted my son and his decisions and he proved how right I am today and you helped him do that Rani Devasena! I am so proud.

Devasena just smiled. All this time Amarendra sat there impressed with his queen. Even if he was not in love before, he was now! He loved his queen. Head over heels. His smile widened as his chest.

At that moment, Devasena turned to him and her smile froze. What was that about this man that had her heart racing like her mare? She never knew. She thought herself to have control on her emotions. But this.. THIS MAN sitting there, easily crumbled that belief. Everytime that eyes fell on her, her body went on temperature hike and her brain went on strike!

Amarendra gave her one exaggerated wink without anyone noticing and Devasena fumbled and was about to push her dinner plate.

Naayak: What happened Rani Devasena?

Devasena: N.. Nothing.

Amarendra chuckled and Devasena glared at him promising retribution. And Amarendra only glad. His Queen. Maharani Devasena.

There in guest suite..!

Bhalla was so drunk and high. He clutched the alcohol flute in his hand so tight that it became shapeless. Bijjala had left him to himself knowing that it was waste talking to his son now as Bhalla was so out of his senses right now!

Bhalla: Amarendra Baahubali. You first took my mother. I did not care. Then took my kingdom. I stood quiet as I know that I will get it back from you anyhow. But now.. You did not do right. You took the girl on whom i laid my eyes. And this is something beyond my toleration. AMARENDRA BAAHUBALI YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS! YOU WILL PAY

saying he threw that flute to the wall. 

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

My Eloping Bride Από Crazy Book Lover

Γενικό Φαντασίας

84.3K 4.9K 31
This story basically a simple lovestory. It revloves around two character Swara Gadodia: ambitious, stubborn and a bit impulsive. Being a carin...
Taste of Love Από ShonaLover

Μικρού Μήκους

38.6K 2.6K 19
#322 in Short Story 20/5/18 #258 on 22/5/18 #265 on 4/6/18 Vikram walked aimlessly.After missing out chance willingly to.Party with his friends.A da...
11.7K 852 15
Mission Behrupiya..... After the leap of 5 years... What if MPT hates Anuseena, as they think they are terrorist ?? What if in the place of Haseena...
ALWAYS YOU Από Lieve

Ρομαντική

60.4K 3.6K 49
"All the dreams that I ve seen for us will come true ,the only difference is that I won't be there in any of them" She had lost her parents in the mo...