Mr CEOs Assistant

By meekatan

Alec Smith is a 23 year old American C.E.O. He is handsome,gorgeous, hot and cold hearted. He is the C.E.O of... More

chapter 1: Jobless
Chapter 2: Job hunting
chapter 3: finding the right PA
chapter 4: meeting my new boss
chapter 5: first day at work
chapter 6: my ex girlfriend
chapter 7: meeting mia
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10: disaster at the club
chapter 11:
chapter 12: Bad dream
chapter 13: Knight in armour
chapter 14: Embarrassment
chapter 15: jealousy
chapter 16: Great!
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
CHAPTER 20: Determination
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22: Regret
chapter 24: Going back to my old life
CHAPTER 25:
CHAPTER 27
chapter 28: WHAT???!!
chapter 29: meet again
chapter 30
chapter 31: truth and fun
chapter 32: surprise
chapter 33: The baby kicked
chapter 34: happiness
chapter. 35
chapter 36: The suspense of the surprise
Chapter 37: War
chapter : The turn around
This is why i love you

chapter 26: New lifestyle

16.8K 510 25
By meekatan

Sam's POV

It's been three days since I came back. Everyone was happy to see me and I'm not going to lie but I do miss Alec. Today I'm just staying home because it's Saturday and Monday I have an interview.

Night.

I was laying down when I got a message from HIM. I can't believe what he said. He's my boyfriend? He misses me?

Haha! Must be joke. I ignored it but my heart is doing the opposite. I decide to call him. His phone rang and a female answer it and she was moaning Alec's name.

"Who's this?" She said breathless. But I didn't said anything. Then I heard Alec's voice on the phone.

"Princess?"  He was saying some things but I ignored him.

"I hope you enjoy your life Alec". I said and hang up. That's when I realised he had moved on with his life.

*Monday*

I woke up from the sound of my alarm. I forgot I have an interview in less than two hours so I took a bath and decide to wear black crop top and high waist pants since it's at a café .
Since Mia is on Thanksgiving holiday she's staying with mum.

I told them bye and went to the café and did the interview and they told me that they will call me if I'm qualified.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 219K 41
[COMPLETED] "You're so beautiful." He whispers, his thumb brushing against my bottom lip. "It's a shame you won't be so much when I'm finished with y...
42K 1.1K 45
Book #1 He's a hot, arrogant and a CEO with a jawline that could cut DIAMONDS!!๐Ÿ’Ž She's stunning, smart, and funny, but naive assistant. What happen...
655K 16.7K 34
"We're not supposed to be doing this Sebastian..." Sebastian pulled me closer to him not looking away from my forest green eyes. "You and I both kno...
1.3M 41.5K 39
18+ "BABY GIRL I'M NOT SURE I CAN GO ANY FURTHER WITHOUT FUCKING YOU SO HARD THAT YOU'LL SCREAM MY NAME" I feel heat run down to my core. Fuck i want...