3. | EVERLY [S. STILINSKI]

By sourstiles

Change is going to happen, whether someone wants it to or not. Change waits for no one, supernatural or munda... More

prologue
MOOD BOARDS
Chapter One: [welcome to mexico]
Chapter Two: [this is me]
Chapter Three: [beginning of secrets]
Chapter Four: [out of control]
Chapter Five: [Not on The List]
Chapter Seven: [damage control]

Chapter Six: [new responsibilities]

7.5K 262 190
By sourstiles

"Danger is very real, but fear is a choice."

Indigo's back rattled against the wall, her breath shaking her body violently. Yellow sap began to drip from her nose and sputtered from her mouth. Standing across the room as he helped at the medical table, Stiles looked over horrifically, eyes softened as his body ached in every shape and form as he resisted the boy on the table, Brett, and watched as Indigo groaned in pain against the wall. With only one medical table and Brett in a much longer condition, he was first priority.

Stiles was shoved and he grunted, looking back to Brett who was in bad, if not worse, stage of the wolfsbane. Brett was rumbling the metal table, his muscles and veins bulging and his werewolf strength not making it any easier for Stiles or Derek to hold him. Stiles eyebrows furrowed as he began using both of his arms to hold down one of Brett's.

"What the hell is happening to them?" He snapped, looking up to a rushing Deaton who walked around the table, scalpel in hand.

  "They've been poisoned by a rare wolfsbane. I need to make an incision and you need to hold him as still as possible."

The two pressed harder on Brett, but it was as if their strength was zero to ten. Stiles looked to Derek with frustration.

"Hey, Derek-" Stiles scoffed. "How about a little werewolf strength"

Derek sighed, jaw clenching as he did his best to hold down his side. "Yeah, I'm not the only one here with werewolf strength."

Deaton looked to the two, waiting to make the incision. "If you can't hold him still, the incision might kill him."

Annoyed, the two attempted at trying harder to hold him still. Stiles felt his arms begin to tire and wear out, his ability to hold Brett becoming a problem.

"Derek, he's slipping." Stiles shook his head as he did his best to prolong the hold he had, which wasn't much. "I don't think I can hold him-"

Brett grunted and sprung from the table, scratching Derek and shoving Stiles, who slammed into a counter. He hissed in pain on his hip, holding his arm which hit as well. Brett stared him down and Indigo watched, becoming worried. She only saw Brett move an inch before she lunged herself off the wall and held her stomach with one hand, pushing Brett away with the other in a cry of pain as she used muscle.

Brett tumbled a bit, but soon, a hand punched his face, causing him to completely collapse to the floor to reveal Peter Hale.

His eyes were blue and his smirk present. "I guess I still have a little werewolf strength myself."

Indigo sighed, out of breath, and stumbled backwards and readied to hit a wall, but after she heard the squeaks of sneakers, her back slammed into the chest of Stiles Stilinski, his arms catching her as gently as possible.

"Yeah-" Derek slowly spoke, as he looked down to his scratch, which just now began healing. "Maybe more than a little."

Stiles checked on Indigo, making sure she wasn't about to start convulsing, before looking down to Brett. He furrowed his eyebrows when he didn't see the boy's chest rising and falling, like before.

"Hey, Doc, I don't think he's breathing."

Deaton kneeled down and checked for a moment, before making the incision on Brett's chest. Yellow dust erupted and slowly dissipated into the air, just as Brett began to breathe again. His lips moved slowly and a whisper was tough to make out.

"Can you hear that?" Stiles asked. Deaton leaned in, listening intently.

"The sun, the moon. . . the truth. The sun, the moon, the truth."

Deaton nodded, looking up to everyone as he repeated. "Three things cannot long be hidden. The sun, the moon, the truth. It's Buddhist."

Everyone looked to one another, until Derek gazed at Peter who thought for a moment. A lightbulb went off and Peter sighed.

"Satomi."

Indigo was going to ask, before her stomach cried out with more urgent matters. She squeezed her eyes shut, a cry reaching such a high note, it went silent. Stiles' eyes widened and he looked to Deaton.

"To the table. She's stable enough right now, we should go ahead."

Indigo lifted her foot to walk, but Stiles was already on it as he swung one arm under her knees, carrying her to the table. He placed her down gently and she instantly began to lie on her back. She coughed at the new position, the same yellow liquid trickling down her chin.

She lifted her hands to pull up her shirt, but Stiles did it instead, rolling it up to right where her ribs stopped to reveal the wound. He winced and a shiver ran down his spine. He placed his hands on the metal table, until he felt hers grab his right one. Her weak strength held it only barely, Stiles looking to her as he fully held her hand, placing his left one over both.

Deaton pressed the scalpel to the wound and began dragging down, releasing another yellow cloud. Indigo groaned, but watched Stiles lift their hands to kiss them to distract her.

Just as Stiles lowered their hands, Indigo realized that Deaton had finished. She let out a deep breath and finally, it didn't sting to breathe. A faint smile grew on her lips as she began to take her breaths for granted again, taking in the clean air through her nostrils.

Stiles looked down to her and moved away a damp hair from her sweating forehead, tucking it behind her ear. Indigo shut her eyes in her newfound feeling of bliss and gave his hand a proper squeeze. She opened her eyes to his and both of them finally eased, knowing they were both okay.

Indigo sighed as she walked out of first period, rubbing the sides of her eyes. The class was exhausting, just for the fact that they sat in the dark and watched a video. Maybe the class wouldn't have been as tiresome if Indigo had actually gotten some sleep, but she just couldn't get last night out of her mind.

Indigo stepped through the front door of her house, moving the hair from her face as she locked the door behind her. Her body was exhausted and she had no doubt that it showed. Simply walking made her body ache for her mattress. A huge sigh passed her lips as she walked through the house, passing the living room as she headed towards the stairs.

"I know that I'm a month late."

Indigo slowed her walking and furrowed her eyebrows as she listened to the talking in the kitchen coming from Melissa.

"Three months?" Melissa hummed. "Are you sure it's three months?"

"Okay. I understand." She sighed. "Um, but if you could just turn the power back on even for a few hours, that would be really great. I- have a refrigerator full of food that's going to go bad. And, obviously, I don't have the money to run out and replace $300 worth of groceries. So. . . I am more than happy to beg."

Indigo shut her eyes to avoid the sting of tears developing. She placed her hand on the banister to hold herself up as she bit the inside of her cheek to silence any possible cries.

She had seen them- the late notices. Eichen House continued to haunt their lives through bills and Indigo felt the weight on her shoulders. Melissa had been tight on money nonetheless and then, to add on a large bill like this- it was her fault.

Melissa hadn't been telling them, but both Indigo and Scott could tell. Not only that, but hear. The supernatural hearing went straight through walls and this wasn't the first phone call.

A sigh came from the kitchen and Indigo heard Melissa set the phone down.

"Indigo."

Sheepishly, Indigo stepped from behind the wall. Melissa met her gaze and did her best to give a small smile. Indigo saw nothing happy in it.

Her mom began nodding softly to herself before speaking, "We'll be alright."

Indigo wanted to say something, but she couldn't. Would they? Would they really be okay when they ran out of money? Lost the house?

Melissa took a seat at the kitchen table in front of a few pieces of paper. Indigo took a few steps further into the kitchen. At first, they had looked like the rest of the bills but getting closer, she noticed what they were. They were the job applications that had been sitting on her desk.

Under Melissa's hand.

"Indigo. . ." Melissa started, but Indigo shook her head.

"No, mom, I-"

Melissa stopped her, shaking her head. "No, Indigo. I-"

Tears grew in her eyes and Melissa took a shaky breath, "I don't want you filling these out."

"Mom-"

"No." Melissa cut her off. She licked her lips and finally looked back to her and away from the papers. "You- are not responsible for this family."

Indigo sniffled and walked even closer, tears rolling as her voice cracked. "I want to help."

Melissa pursed her lips at the girl. "I know, sweetie- and that's wonderful. But this isn't your job."

Indigo fell silent, pressing her lips tightly together as she stared at her mother. Melissa stood up and walked over to her, wrapping her arms around her. Indigo eased into her arms, curling her arms around the woman's thin figure. Her eyes shut and all she focused on was the feeling of her arms, the feeling of family.

Melissa pulled away, giving Indigo a smile as she nudged her chin. "Now, you should get some rest."

Indigo nodded and broke away slowly, keeping an eye on Melissa, until she finally walked up the stairs. It was quiet, but Indigo could hear Scott's heartbeat. It jumped a little and Indigo grew nervous. She hadn't known exactly why but she was.

She made it to her room and was only alone for a few moments, before she heard Scott move and stand in her doorway. Indigo turned to face him and both of them relaxed. Scott walked forward at the same time Indigo did and they encased each other in their arms. The hug was warm and Indigo loved the feeling.

"You're okay." Scott whispered. Indigo smiled and nodded into his shoulder, gripping him tighter.

"You hear what's happening right?" Indigo brought up. Scott let out a sigh but nodded. He had been listening. They were running out of money, and quickly. Scott thought back to the duffel bag under his bed and he pulled away from Indigo.

"I have to show you something."

He grabbed her hand and led her to his room, letting go to dive to the floor. Scott yanked the bag and Indigo became confused. Scott quickly unzipped it and revealed the multiple stacks of hundred dollar bills. Indigo's eyes widened and she looked to Scott.

"Where did you get all of that?"

Scott shook his head. "I didn't. Garrett did. It's the money for killing people, it was in his locker."

Indigo stared back down at the amount and gulped. "I mean- that's. . . a lot of money."

Scott nodded. "Yeah. A lot."

The two stared at it, so much information held with this money. What would happen now that they have it? Could they use it? Technically, this was police evidence, but it was also the solution to all of their problems.

The two met their gazes and Scott let out a sigh, zipping it back up and shoving it under his bed again.

Indigo turned the corner, shaking her head until she ran into someone. She gasped and instantly worried, "I am so sorry-"

"Oh, babe."

  She focused and found Stiles, smiling in success. He pulled her close and kissed the top of her head. Indigo furrowed her eyebrows and felt Stiles grab her hand, pulling her along with them.

"Hey, you have a free period right?"

Indigo watched as their path led straight to the front door and sighed, fully grabbing Stiles hand as they opened the doors.

"I do now."

Stiles' jeep swung into the parking lot of the Sheriff's station and right next to, what Indigo noticed to be Lydia's car. They all simultaneously hopped out and headed towards the front door. Stiles met the entrance first, holding the door for the two as Lydia led the way for Indigo. Indigo turned to make sure Stiles was following, before following Lydia into the main area. Stiles walked behind the two, placing his hand right on the small of Indigo's back.

Lydia made eye contact with Deputy Parrish and nodded towards the Sheriff's office. The deputy nodded and stood, walking over to them as he opened the door to Stilinski's office.

"Your dad should be back within an hour," He nodded as they all stood in the office. "You want to wait in here?"

Indigo winced at his question, "Actually, we want to talk to you."

Lydia nodded, shrugging along with it. "Privately."

Parrish eyed the three of them before shutting the door and walking back, sitting on the front of the desk. Indigo met Stiles' gaze and nodded, getting him to shovel out the piece of folded paper. He handed it to Parrish, stepping back to stand next to Indigo.

Deputy inspected it, reading down the list of names. "This is a- hit list?"

Stiles shrugged, "We call it a dead pool. Recognize any of the names?"

Parrish looked back down and nodded a bit. "Yeah. The Sheriff had me run a bunch of these through the system last night. But, we couldn't find any of them."

Stiles nodded and looked over to Lydia, gesturing to the paper. "Show him the other thing."

Lydia pursed her lips before sighing and stepping forward, turning over the paper to show Parrish the side they purposely folded. His name with the number 5. His eyes widened and he stopped relaxing, standing up straight with furrowed eyebrows.

"O-kay," He sighed. "That's kind of terrifying. What's the number?"

"That's- how much you're worth." Indigo nodded. Parrish scoffed.

"I'm worth five dollars?"

  Stiles hummed under his breath. "Five million."

"I only make 40, 000 a year," He shook his head, before looking down to the paper once more. "Maybe I should just kill myself. . ."

The three all had wide-eyes as they looked to each other, until Parrish spoke again.

"I don't get it." He shook his head, looking to each of them. "Why- why am I on this?"

Stiles sighed. "Honestly, that might be a question for another day. Right now, there's still another third of the list we gotta crack.

"We. . . need a third cipher key." Lydia nodded. "But, we need help getting it."

"Our Banshee powers had their turn." Indigo shrugged, throwing a small smirk. Stiles narrowed his eyes at her and Indigo raised her eyebrows at him. Stiles shook his head, looking back at Parrish.

"From who?" He asked. Lydia bit her lip, becoming shy.

She slowly spoke. ". . .Meredith."

Parrish's eyes widened. "The girl from Eichen? The last time you saw her, you almost gave her a nervous breakdown."

"Wow, do I miss a lot." Indigo shot to look at Lydia, who sighed. Parrish walked towards the door and Lydia sighed. Parrish turned around to see Lydia attempt to explain.

"Uh, almost."

Both Stiles and Indigo shut their eyes in disbelief. Parrish raised his eyebrows, but nobody moved. He sighed in defeat.

Keys jingled in the door as Parrish, Stiles, Lydia, and Indigo watched an employee begin to unlock Meredith's cell. Indigo watched carefully, hand in Stiles', which suddenly squeezed hers.

"Oh, no- not this guy." Stiles grumbled. Indigo furrowed her eyebrows and turned, spotting the one man they didn't want to see. Brunski. One, she especially knows for not exactly having Stiles' best health in mind. Her jaw clenched as she watched the man walk over.

"What the hell are we running here?" The man shouted down the hallway causing the employee to stop. Brunski walked over and snatched the keys. "A bed and breakfast? We do not just open the door for anyone with a badge."

"We need to talk to Meredith Walker." Parrish nodded. "It involves a murder investigation."

   "Well, you can talk to her-" Brunski nodded to Parrish, before narrowing his eyes at Indigo and Stiles. "But these two, especially that one-"

His finger jutted at Stiles, who huffed in annoyance.

"They're outta here." Brunski shook his head.

Parrish insisted, "They're crucial witnesses in an ongoing investigation. I wouldn't have brought them here if it wasn't absolutely. . . crucial."

Brunski shrugged. "Okay, deputy. How about you come back with a court order, then I'll listen-"

Brunski turned to Stiles with a smirk. "As for you Mr. Stilinski, how about you come back with payment in full."

Indigo narrowed her eyes and was ready to pounce as Brunski only smirked more at Stiles defeated expression.

"That's right. Daddy may be the Sheriff, but he's late on the bills. I guess those government jobs aren't as reliable as they used to be, huh?"

  Indigo snapped, "When I'm in here, your life is a little less secure than it used to be."

Stiles held Indigo's shoulders and she looked to him, seeing him softly shake his head. Indigo couldn't believe it. He was just going to let this happen? Indigo was furious and she knew she had to give a lot of credit to their connection, but she still would've been pissed.

"How about when, a month ago, Canaan P.D. helped you get home after blowing 0.1 on a breathalyzer?" Parrish spoke up. Indigo calmed a little at the expression on Brunski's face and smirked. Stiles' mouth formed an 'o' shape and a smile grew. Brunski sighed and looked pissed, before he backed up and readied the key in his hand.

"All right. I'm not against a little quid pro quo." He shrugged, inserting the key. "Not at all, not at all."

The door unlocked and Brunski huffed, before walking away. Indigo smiled and pointed at Parrish.

"You- we're keeping you."

Stiles chuckled a little behind her and gave her hips a small squeeze.  Indigo grinned and walked to the door, everyone following behind her. They all saw Meredith Walker, simply sitting. One lamp on, illuminating her as she turned to look at all four of them.

Slowly, they all walked in. Parrish stood by the door as Indigo, Stiles, and Lydia all took seats on the other bed across from Meredith. None had even said a word before Meredith did.

"I can't tell you."

"Meredith, what do you mean you can't tell us?" Stiles furrowed his eyebrows. "We just need the third key. You can give it to use in numbers, letters, hieroglyphs. . . Whatever you want."

Meredith paused. "I can't."

  Lydia smiled, laughing nervously. "Then why'd you give us the second key?"

"I wanted to help." Meredith explained, looking between the three. "That's, what I want to do. I want to help."

"Great," Lydia smiled. "So help us now, okay? Give us the third cipher key."

Meredith began to stutter. "T-things have changed, I-I can't."

"Why not?" Lydia snapped. Parrish took a step further towards them, catching their attention.

"Guys, go easy on her."

Lydia sighed and eased, watching Meredith shake her head.

"I'm sorry, I- I can't. He- he doesn't want me to."

"He?" Indigo pointed. "Who's he?"

"Meredith, who doesn't want you to tell us the third cipher key?" Lydia questioned.

   Meredith leaned forward, eyes wide. "The Benefactor."

Lydia stood up, shaking her head as her arms crossed. She stopped pacing, looking to Meredith. "What's his name? You could just tell us his name."

Meredith stared down to her lap, shaking her head. Indigo furrowed her eyebrows.

"What does that mean? Does that mean you don't know?"

Stiles continued. "Or- you don't want to help us. . .?"

"I-I can't," Meredith struggled. "I can't help anymore."

"How do you know about him?" Lydia demanded. Indigo watched as Meredith only panicked even more, shaking her head furiously. Indigo became concerned.

"Hey, maybe we should take a break. . ."

"Meredith, a lot of people are going to die if you don't tell us." Lydia snapped. Indigo stood, placing her hand on Lydia's wrist. Jumpy, Lydia snatched her wrist away and continued to focus on Meredith.

"Guys. . ." Parrish warned.

"I don't- I don't know. . ." Meredith panicked. Indigo became nervous and looked back to Stiles, who looked just as worried. "I don't know, I don't know."

Parrish stepped forward. "Please Meredith, it's okay. You're gonna be alright."

  "Please-" Meredith continued to fret, shaking and shaking her head. "I don't, I don't, I don't- I don't know."

"Meredith-" Parrish tried to ease before Meredith stood up angrily.

  "I said, I don't KNOW!" Meredith scream began to echo and echo, but to Indigo and Lydia- it was the loudest thing the two had ever heard in their lives. Both winced, Lydia sitting back down with her hands over her ears and wincing, but Indigo began to stumble. Stiles disregarded the noise for a moment, rushing to catch her before she fell.

His arms snatched Indigo, gently holding her as Meredith calmed down, sitting back in her place.

Lydia took deep breaths, looking to her bloody hands and feeling, again, on her ears to find it to be the source of the blood. Stiles eased Indigo back on her own feet, concerned eyes looking to either ear to see blood running down to her neck. Indigo's eyes fluttered and she looked to Meredith who was staring at her. Indigo nodded to her before relaxing in Stiles' arms. Stiles looked to Meredith who crawled onto her bed, sitting against the metal frame and started shaking her head again.

Stiles raised a hand and turned Indigo's jaw to him, instantly showing her his expression. She nodded softly to him as well, easing Stiles only a little bit. He rested his forehead on the side of her head as she turned to look at Lydia.

The girl sat still, done messing with her ears. Lydia was staring off before noticing Indigo's gaze. Indigo continued to look until Lydia gave her a small nod with an attempt at a smile.

Indigo stood still and watched as Stiles paced around his room, Lydia sitting as his desk with her elbows propped on the table.

"Okay, well we know one thing. Both of the first two keys, Allison and Aiden, they're both names of the dead. Right?

"But we've already tried every other dead person's name we could think of. And if you haven't noticed- there were a lot of tries." Lydia pointed out.

"Yeah, I noticed." Stiles simply nodded, staring at the cipher screen. Lydia sighed and looked away from the screen, staring at one of the walls. Indigo followed her gaze, but found nothing. She looked back to Lydia.

"You okay?"

"The only other Banshee I've ever met-" Lydia sighed. "And I think I might have just drove her over the edge."

  "Lydia, it wasn't your fault." Stiles assured her. Indigo nodded along.

"He's right. We were there, too." Indigo reminded her.

  "And, you're probably not the only-"

When he stopped his sentence, Indigo looked over to him. She saw his face and she could tell he was processing.

"Hold on," Stiles mumbled. "Banshees predict death. Right?'

Lydia and I looked to each other, nodding obviously.

"So, what if the third key is someone who isn't dead. . ."

"But will be." Indigo finished.

Lydia took a deep breath and looked back to the computer screen. Stiles and Indigo trailed behind her, watching and waiting.  Lydia shut her eyes and her fingers hovered over the keyboard.

The two heard a click and Lydia had typed the letter 'D'. Indigo watched carefully as 'E' and 'R' came next, then another 'E'. Finally, an 'K'.

Lydia's eyes fluttered open to gaze at her work, all confused on Derek's name as a cipher. Slowly and nervously, Lydia pressed enter.

A beep sounded and Indigo walked away and her hand slowly raised over her mouth. Derek. Derek was going to die? No, no- it couldn't be. He wasn't going to die. Would she have a nightmare about it? Like last night? Although, last time, she was wrong. Could she even trust her powers anymore? Would her lack of Banshee ability cost Derek his life?

"Call Parrish." Lydia nodded. "We need to call Parrish."

Lydia shoveled out her own phone and instantly dialed. She stood and walked towards the middle of the room.

  "Parrish-"

A pause.

"What are you talking about?"

  Indigo listened in, tuning her ears. Stiles watched her do so, flickering his gaze between Indigo and Lydia.

   "Lydia, Meredith's gone. They found her an hour ago in her room. She hung herself. . . I'm sorry."

Indigo's mouth fell and she watched Lydia slowly lower the phone. Indigo quickly moved in, wrapping her arms around the girl as tears fell from her own eyes. Indigo could feel, either herself shaking, or Lydia- she couldn't really tell. Her watery eyes looked to Stiles, who was already staring at her. Indigo's lip trembled and Stiles sighed, rubbing his eyes.

What were they going to do?

Once again, Indigo found herself in Scott's room, looking at the bag of money. Stiles was next to her now, hand on her leg as they sat around the duffel. Her eyes were still puffy and she hadn't said a word yet. Stiles finally looked away from her, to the bag.

"Have you counted it yet?"

Scott answered, shaking his head. "No."

Stiles nodded. "We should probably count it."

The two nodded and both held the bag, dumping it. Indigo jumped when something hit her foot and looked down, seeing a tape. She picked it up and the two looked to her, confused. She turned it and inspected the writing, 'play me'.

Stiles sighed. "You don't happen to have tape player?"

Scott shook his head, licking his lips. "Not really."

They moved it to the side and began stacking, counting, keeping track of the money as the total continued to rise. Soon, they had it in piles with a final total number and a weight on their shoulders.

Scott shoved the money in the bag and began to throw it under the bed again. Stiles stopped his hands, shaking his head.

"Whoa, whoa, what are you doing?"

"It's late." Scott nodded. "We're got PSAT's in the morning."

"No, I meant the money." Stiles huffed. "$500,000. Do you know how much money that is?"

Scott paused, before answering. ". . . $500,000?"

"It's half a million dollars, Scott." Stiles interrupted. "What are you going to do, just slide it under your mattress?"

"I have to talk to Derek." Scott shrugged. "The money's his."

"You mean, his and Peter's." Stiles continued. Scott furrowed his eyebrows.

"What does that mean?"

"It means- maybe we should proceed with caution."

Scott was still confused. "You don't think we should tell Derek?"

  "No, no. No, of course we have to tell him." Stiles corrected. "I'm just- I'm just saying, some of that money's Peter's, right?"

"Yeah. . ." Scott trailed off. Stiles nodded, but Scott refused to get it.

"Right? Peter? Homicidal killer? Remember? You want to give $500,000 to him." Stiles raised an eyebrow.

"So-" Scott followed up. "We should give Derek his money back. But not Peter?"

Stiles sighed. "I didn't say that."

"Stiles, what are you saying?" Scott questioned. Stiles was about to speak, but he decided against it. He pushed himself off the floor, scratching his jaw.

"You're right. Let's just- put it back. We'll worry about the money later."

Scott nodded and shoved the duffel back, taking a deep breath as he and Indigo both stood up. They all gave each other a look and none of them knew exactly what was going to happen now that they had all that money.

But it definitely wasn't good.

A/N::

honestly, there are so many fillers, im now realizing, im ready for some crazy shit to happen so i can write it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!1!!!

im too excited about this book, hope you guys enjoyed this!

love you so much (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 9.2K 58
[BOOK 4] "𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞'𝙢 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙨𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙖𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪�...
34.6K 957 39
When Scott sees a mysterious girl move in down the street he thinks nothing of it. When Stiles sees the new girl sit next to Lydia Martin in class he...
16.6K 401 31
Stiles and Scott have been friends ever since they were little and now that Scott is a True Alpha he's starting to look for his mate. What happens wh...
9.8K 153 49
Scott McCall, Malia Hale and Stiles Stilinski are best friends, described as inseparable by their classmates. Malia and Stiles are the perfect couple...