Street Fighter and Quiet (BWW...

By KittenWoman99

"Why are you always hiding behind your hoodie?" He pulls my hood off and laugh, "Stop please. It has nothing... More

I'm Just Quiet.
Stay Away From Me.
Favorite Diner.
Quiet New Friend.
I Promise.
She's All Grown Up.
I Finally Smiled.
I Like The Blue Dress.
Why Do I Even Drink?
Who Isn't Hungry?
Don't Be Jealous.
Call Me When You're Crying.
That's All I Wanted.
Unknown Number.
I Want Your Body!
The Bigger Person.
Did You Do It?
You Just Called Me Cute.
Kiss Me?!
I'm An Ugly Crier.
I Learned A Submission Hold!
Fake Smiles.
You Wanna Come Or Stay?
Stop Being Uptight.
I feel Like A Third Wheel.
Is It Bad That I Love Your Eyes?
Hell Yeah!!
Make Sure I Hear You Cheer.
Our First Fight!
Challenge Accepted.
Timothy Cooper.
Nobody Can Replace You.
I'll Wait Patiently.
You Can't Live Without Me.
Let's Start Over.
Special Gloves.
I'm So Sorry, Hazel!
Sequel!!!

SpongeBob

9.6K 408 87
By KittenWoman99

Matthew Above

Matthew POV

I'm walking to class when all of sudden I see Austin walking my way. I quickly turn around and go the long way to get to my class.

I groan to myself, "I can't believe he caught me!"

Flashback

I rush to the bathroom stall, "I can't believe this is happening in school." I quickly pull my pants down and wrap my hand around my myself.

I start moving my hands slowly up and down. I let out a soft groan, "Why was I thinking about this at school?" I lean my head against the stall and start moving my hands even faster, "Ugn. I'm so mmph close."

I throw my head back in pleasure, "Oh My God!" I release myself in my hand.

I grab som tissue and the next thing I know someone opens my stall, "I-I didn't know anybody was in here, I'm sorry!!" He runs out before I could say anything.

I can't believe out of all people Austin from the baseball team is the one to catch me.

Flashback over

I put my face in my hands and groan to myself. "I forgot we are in the same class."

I walk in my class and the first thing I notice is Austin staring at me. I walk up to him, "Can you please stop staring at me? What you saw was disgusting, but you don't have to keep staring at me."

I walk towards my seat and sit down with a sigh, "All the courage that took me and it still didn't stop him from staring at me."

Ian POV

"You ready for your fight tonight?" I look at Hannah as we walk towards our lunch table and smile, "Yeah I am. Make sure I can hear your voice when you're calling my name." She lets out a soft laugh and nods her head.

"Ugh. Here comes the most disgusting couple ever. Although Hannah makes it ugly." Austin's mouth drops in shock and seconds later he starts laughing.

We walk up to Lily and Austin, I roll my eyes, "When are you going to stop insulting her?" She shrugs her shoulders, "Never."

I glare at Austin and he covers his laughter with a cough, "It's okay Ian, I'm going to be the bigger person and ignore her childishness." Hannah grabs my hand and smiles at Lily.

Lily sucks her teeth, "I know I will never be the bigger person. Where's your friend? Aren't you sitting with her today?" Hannah looks at Lily with annoyance in her eyes, "I decide today I want to sit with Ian."

"Please do not say anything back." Quiet says as she sits down along with Mason and Shane. "Where were y'all?" She looks at me and Hannah and smile, "Shane started talking to a girl and Mason got caught by a teacher, so he had to listen to a lecture."

I look at him with confusion in my eyes, "What did you do?" Mason glares at Shane and then looks back at me, "I curse at Shane and the teacher heard me." We all start laughing and he rolls his eyes.

"Austin what are we doing tonight?" Quiet looks at Austin, "Let's have a movie night. We can get ice cream and popcorn." Quiet smiles and nods her head, "And some cupcakes." 

Shane nods his head, "I'll get you some cupcakes before we get to his house." Quiet claps her hands and let out a soft squeal.

Austin looks at me, "I'll go to your next fight." I nod my head and look at Quiet, "And so will Quiet." She looks at me and slowly nods her head, "Your going Cupcake?"

Quiet looks at Shane and nods her head, "Yeah, I promised Ian I would."

I smile at her and continue to eat my food. Hannah stands up, "I'll be there to cheer my Ian on, so you better win since my voice will be reaching you." I smile at Hannah and pull her down to me and kiss her cheek.

I look over at Lily and see Shane with his hand over her mouth, "I really didn't want her to ruin y'all little moment." I laugh at Shane and nod my head, "Thank you for that." He shrugs his shoulders and looks at Lily.

"If you don't stop I will lick and kiss your forehead." Lily stops moving and glare at Shane, "And you know I will." She rolls her eyes and the holds a thumbs up, he slowly moves his hand and she looks at Hannah. "Just so you know, I said something about y'all in my head. I wish it would affect you but it didn't."

I roll my eyes at Lily, "I love you too Lily." She looks at me and rolls her eyes, "Whatever." My eyes widen in shock and Austin starts laughing, "I swear! Lily is so funny to me!!"

I roll my eyes and wrap my arm around Hannah's shoulders, "I have nothing to say to that last statement."

Quiet looks at me and laugh. The bell rings and I walk Hannah to her class. "You want to ride with me to the fight?" I look down at her and she nods her head, "Yeah, it's an after party also. Are we going?" I shrug my shoulders, "I don't know yet."

Time of Fight

I'm in my locker room getting ready. "Me and Lily are going to Austin house after your fight. You coming or are you going to the party?" I look at Mason as he puts vaseline on my hands and messages them.

I shrug my shoulders, "I most likely go to the party. Hannah wants to go." He nods his head, "Make sure you get home safely, I'll call to check on you." I let out a soft laugh, "Okay Dad, I'll be safe."

He rolls his eyes, "I can't believe you almost hit Hazel." My eyes widen, "She ran in front of the car for a stupid reason! It wasn't my fault!"

Flashback

Me and Hannah are on our way to the Underground. I pull off and as I am about to take off Quiet runs in front of the car.

I get out quickly, "What the hell, Quiet?! I could have hit you! What's your problem?!" She looks up at me and smiles, "I forgot to say good luck with your fight."

I glare down at her and then slowly start smiling, "Next time you forget can you just text me? You almost gave me a heart attack." She laughs, "I would feel bad if I didn't tell you good luck. Good Luck On Your Fight!"

I start laughing even harder, "Your yelling is not fitting the nickname I gave you." She shrugs her shoulders as I walk back to the driver side, "I think you should find a new name for me."

I shake my head no, "There's a reason why I still call you that." She arches her eyebrow, I get in the car and honk at her, "Although I don't ride on luck, I might just take yours since it's you!"

Flashback Over

"Hannah started arguing with me after that." Mason laughs and shakes her head, "It's probably because she's jealous." I look at Mason with confusion in my eyes, "Why would she be jealous? I told her I only have feelings for her."

Mason looks at the clock and then back at me, "Although you have feelings for Hannah, you show something towards Hazel." I roll my eyes, "I just treat Quiet a little different from everyone because she was getting bullied by my ex."

He looks at me, "I never saw it that way." He messages my hands one last time, "Where's Lily?" He rolls his eyes, "Out there talking to the fighters. You know how she is when she gets here. Love struck."

I start laughing, "Ian! Your up! Be out here in one minute!" I look at the announcer and nod my head, "Here I come." We stand up and walk outside.

"Lily! Let's go!" Mason calls Lily over and she looks at me and smiles, "You better win!" I look at her as we start walking to the ring.

"Everybody place your bets!! Place your bets now!!" The announcer shouts into the microphone.

I get in the ring as my name gets announced. I look over at my opponent, he looks older than me and he is also way bigger than me. I don't fight a lot of people my age, the owner of Underground said my experience is too high for people my age.

"Ian! You can do it! Woo!" I look around and see Hannah cheering for me, I point at her and smile.

The bell rings for us to start and he throws the first punch and I dodge it.

Hazel POV

"Ah!! Stop!! I don't want to watch this!" I put my head under my blanket and kick Shane.

Austin and Shane start laughing, "Cupcake it's almost over. Calm down." I stay under the blanket until the movie is over.

"It's over with. You can come from under the blanket now." I slowly remove the blanket and look at Austin, "Awe! Cupcake! You were crying?!" I wipe my face and sniffle, "I told y'all I don't like scary movies."

They both start laughing and throw some popcorn at them. Suddenly Austin doorbell starts ringing.

"It's probably Mason and Lily." He goes downstairs and comes back a minute later with Mason and Lily behind him.

I smile up at Lily, "How was the fight? Who won?" She sits down beside me and smiles, "Of course Ian won." She gets under the cover with me, "It was so cold out there."

I look at Mason and he walks over to Austin and Shane, he grabs them by their ears. "Why does Hazel have a tear stain face?!"

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Let go!" Austin shouts, "We watched a scary movie!! That was all!!" He lets them go and I start laughing, "I was scared of the movie."

He sits on the bed, "Ian did good, that guy he was fighting was probably in his mid-twenties at the latest." My eyes widen, "He doesn't fight people his age?!"

Lily laughs, "His experience in fighting is too high for people his age." I look at Mason and he nods his head, "Doesn't he get hurt? What happens if he can't fight because of an injury?"

Mason shrugs his shoulders, "It never came to that, so we don't think about it." I scrunch my face in confusion, "Where's Hannah and Ian?"

Lily grabs a handful of popcorn, "They went to the after party. We dropped him off so he won't get behind the wheel to drive." I look over at Austin and Shane, "Are y'all going to put in another movie?"

Shane starts pouting and Austin gets up and grumbles to himself. He puts a movie in and then sits down and stares at the tv. "What are we watching?" He ignores Lily question, "I'm not the one who'd pulled your ears! Don't get mad at me!"

Mason laughs, "Let's just wait until we get to the main menu of the movie."

Five minutes later we hear and see the new Spongebob Movie.

"Like hell, we're watching this!" Mason says as he throws a pillow at Austin.
"Pick a different movie, assholes!" Lily throws some popcorn at Shane.

I start laughing, "I don't mind Spongebob."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 6.7K 25
"Just because you're a billionaire doesn't mean you're a God," " For your information Miss Grey, I am GOD." "You are no GOD to me.... you worthless s...
71.7K 4.6K 23
Kicking sand into a black girl's fresh braids probably wasn't the best way to make friends for six-year-old Marshall Stone. In fact, that's how he fo...
2.6M 107K 52
"You look good wearing my last name." My jaw slacks open and the bell rings then, him smiling a lopsided grin before grabbing his bag and strutting o...
345K 13.9K 39
*Completed* ||"Actually, Mr Parker. We were showing the new girl to her class." Seth says as he pushes me forward, in front of the whole class. Serio...