Hamilton one shots (Volume 1)

Amberiso tarafından

I am kind of liking the idea of having short stories in stead of one long one so here we go! Daha Fazla

Requests and sh*t
°Philip X reader: Family issues°
°Alexander X Reader, Washington daughter part 1°
*Jefferson X reader: Candy store*
○Philip X Reader: When I won't let you die○
~Lafayette X Reader X Thomas: mix up~
~Alexander X reader: heart broke~
°Alexander X Reader: We have the daughter part 2°
°Alexander X Reader: Betray'em (part 3)°
°Alexander X Reader: I hate you (part4)°
°Alexander X Reader: Choose (part 5)°
°Alexander x reader: heed not the rabbel (part 1)°
°Alexander X reader: wait a second (part 2)°
~Lafayette X Reader X Thomas: Choosing~
=Charles X Reader: Reverse high (Part 1)=
=Charles X Reader: Close your eyes (part 2)=
'Philip X Reader: The evil Hamilton siblings (part 1)'
^John X Reader: Fight (Part 1)^
|Angelo Schuyler X Reader: You've changed...|
^John X Reader: Wait, wait, wait (Part 2, special) Ending 1^
!Peter X Reader: The short end of the stick!
¨John X !Dying! Reader: A couple (Part 1)¨
'Philip Hamilton X Reader: "No." "Yes." (Part 2)'
[ !Bad! John X Reader: Bad time, Imma go]
:Mario X !Eldest daughter of Alexandra! Reader: I should've stopped:
John Laurens X Reader book + Information on future chapters (Please read)
Program for future chapters (Please read)
°Philip X reader: Family issues (Part 2)°
*Philip X Reader: Blood red*
°Lin X Reader: *Insert screaming noise*°
Should I make a Yandere chapter? (vote, please read)
Preview of Yandere chapter + Unfinished chapter (So this is an actual chapter?)
🔪💔!Yandere!Jefferson X Reader: Sweet murder 💔🔪
0 John X Reader: Last wise words 0
What do you wanna see?
Ending volume 1.

:Mario Reynolds X !Eldest daughter of Alexandra! Reader: The red one (Part 1):

2.5K 38 61
Amberiso tarafından

Pairing: Mario Reynolds X Y/N L/N
Prompts: 12. What is going on here? (Comes in part 2)
Request: kaBOOMhamilton
Warnings: An affair (DUH!) See the extra text.
Time: Hamiltime
Pronouncement for reader: she

So, when my friend requested this I was all like: "Oh :3, I see" But then she said that she didn't mean to make it a threesome and so I was all like: "OOOOOH :3 I see" But then she send another message and then I was all like:"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH ;3 I see" SO TURNS OUT I WAS BLIND! If you want to see what I was thinking you can go to prompt 12 and see it for yourself at the request chapter. SO HERE WE GO!

__________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N's P.O.V

"Philadelphia died a month ago. Got shot in the hip when she tried to defend ma. Meanwhile ma and pa magically made up and now they're together again. That took pa 3 songs.

Meanwhile I'm over here with my husband Theodore Burr. I've been completely oblivious to all the things that are happening. It's like watching a very boring musical. You turn around for just a second and someone gets shot and you missed it. First I was playing cards with Pip, ma and pa were together and we were happy. Second thing I know my sister died, ma cheated on pa and my family dripped down the drain."

"Sweet heart, you've been talking to those stuffed bears for 3 days now. Can you stop pretending to be a narrator, please." Theodore said from the other side of the room. He was reading a book on his chair and I was sitting on the couch talking to stuffed animals. "LET ME TELL MY LIFE!" I yelled as he chuckled and read again.

"Anyway..." I said. "Right now I'm sitting in my room with my husband-" I said but was cut off. "Hot husband, don't forget hot!" He said as I sighed. "-With my hot husb-" I tried but was cut off again. "Also very intelligent, looks matter 50%" He said as I groaned. "-With my hot and intelligent husband." I said as he put his thumb up.

"He's going to leave with my parents to get along since my mother doesn't like his mother so I hired a nice house for the 4 of them to get along without me getting involved." I said as Theodore chuckled in the background. "Only you would come up with something so weird." He said as I grumbled and threw one of the audience his direction.

Audiences P.O.V (The stuffed animals.)

The girl grabbed Timmy by the head. "NO TIMMY!" The father of Timmy, Evan, yelled as Timmy was raised by the head. "DADDY I'M SCARED!" Timmy yelled. "GIVE ME MY SON BACK YOU MONSTER!" Evan yelled as he wiggled his blue bear body. "DADYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyy..." The red bear Timmy yelled as he got thrown against the head of Theodore.

Y/N's P.O.V

I felt the blue bear fall over to my knee.

Evan's P.O.V

"TAKE THAT!" I yelled.

Y/N's P.O.V

And didn't think much of it. "That was just rude." Theodore said not looking up from his book. "Your face is rude." I mumbled. "Y/N, you're not beginning to do that idiotic thing." Theodore warned. "Your face is idiotic." I mumbled puffing my cheeks. "Y/N, for the last time, stop being so ugly to me." He said. "Your face is ug-" I mumbled but was tackled on the ground by Theodore. "TAKE THAT BACK!" He yelled as I laughed. "NEVER!" I yelled back.

I swear this happens every single day. We just fit together like 2 matching puzzle pieces. We've been married for over 5 years now. My mom HATES him. But Ariana LOVES me. So we're in a relationship full of sh*t but...Eh...I mean ma came to the wedding and showed that she cared but besides that...Nah...

So when the carriage came to pick up Theodore, ma, pa and Ariana I was pretty sad. We were all before the carriage saying our farewells. "Dear." Ma said as she approached me. "PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME! I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!" She cried on my shoulder. "Ma you'll be fine." I said as I rolled my eyes. "Dear, just get in the carriage." Pa said as she slowly lead ma in the carriage. "See you in a month Y/N." Pa said as he hugged me.

"Y/N, you are very clever to do this. But if I die when Alexandra talks off my ear then you'll stand on the murder chart." Ariana warned with a smile and hugged me. "You're sure that you don't want to come?" Theodore said as he grabbed my hand. "Nah...You guys leave." I smiled as he smiled back. "I love you." He said as he gave me a kiss.

"Love you too." I said as he gave me a last hug. Then they all got in the carriage and the door closed. I waved them goodbye until I couldn't even see the carriage. I had the house for myself. I sighed as I got in the house.

(Now that we got the family out, we're gonna get to the juicy part)

~1 week later~

I was bored, I had done everything I could muster to do. I cleaned the whole house, I read every book on our shelves and I reread them. I even began to write down my thoughts but nothing was helping.

I missed Theodore and my family. My sisters and brothers were out and I was alone downtown. It was silent. Around 9, maybe ten I was laying on my bed contemplating my choices I made in the past. Maybe I shouldn't have send them, maybe I should've gone along with them. ...Nah they'll be fine...

A knock could be heard at my door. "IF IT'S THE TAX COLLECTOR THEN YOU MAY TAKE YOUR LEAVE!" I yelled but I heard louder banging. I groaned and rolled off my bed. I slowly made my way to the door. (Say no to this began to play and I just smirked at the computer). I slowly opened the door ready to yell at someone but I had to look up, like usual.

"Now listen here, it's been a heck of a week and I don't feel like talk-" I said and looked at the person puzzling out that it was a guy, maybe a few years older than me. He had a red scarf wrapped around his neck and he seemed very cold.

(Let me explain something. Set your learning hats on. Alexandra had an affair with Mario, period. Now, in the actual history Maria is younger than Alexander. This wasn't sickening, it was normal for the man to be older than the woman. So there could be a 50 year old man married to a 14 year old girl. This was also, normal. It came from the Greek and they kept that rule. So let's say that Alexandra was like 45 and Mario 35 and the reader 25. That means this could be considered normal for Mario to be a player and f*ck the both. SEE MOM I DID LEARN FOR MY TESTS!)

"Miss, can you help me?" He asked. "Erm...I have a bad history of helping people, but knock yourself out." I said as he clasped his hands together. "Can I come in please, it's very cold." He said as I looked at the sky to see it's dark colour and remembering that it was winter. I nodded and let him in.

"You can sit down on the couch, I'll make some tea." I said as he stopped me. "No, no, it's fine. I don't really like tea." He said as I nodded. "Would you like something else?" I asked as he shook his head. We sat down on the couch.

"Tell me, what's up?" I asked as he tugged at his scarf. "I-I was walking around for a walk and returned back home only to see that my wife wasn't there any more." He explained as I cocked my eyebrow. This story seems awfully familiar...

"Really?" I said as he nodded. "I walked out in search of her but the cold got to me and I just really need a coat of some sorts." He said as I let my cocked eyebrow down. "Oh." I said as I went upstairs and opened Theodore's closet. I picked a coat which I thought looked very ugly on him but he really liked it for some reason. I went back down again and gave it to him.

"Here, keep it." I said as he grabbed it and put it on. "This seems pricy...Do you really want to give it to me?" He asked as I nodded. "Positive." I said as he nodded. "Can I ask you one more thing?" He asked as I nodded. "Can you just this once walk me home." He asked as I thought for a second. "Sure." I said as I grabbed my keys and we walked out the door.

I was sure to multiple times show off my wedding ring. Finally he noticed it. "You're married?" He asked as we walked. "Oh, yes, I'm sure you know him. Theodore Burr." I said as I nodded. "Yeah I know him." He said with a smile. "Oh, my name is Y/N Hamilton. I'm sorry to not tell you this sooner." I smiled as he cocked both of his eyebrows. "Hamilton?" He asked.

"Yes, like...Daughter of Elijah Schuyler and Alexandra Hamilton." I told him as he nodded. A wind wave hit my shoulders as I realized I didn't have a coat on. "Are you cold?" He asked as I nodded a bit. He took off his scarf and opened it to his fullest. He then put it over my shoulders, making a little coat. "T-Thank you." I blurted out as he smiled.

We finally arrived at his house. "This is it." He said as I nodded. He opened his door and sighed. "Well I should head back home." I blurted out awkwardly as I took off the scarf. He looked over his shoulder with this look like 'You're not going home'. He grabbed my hand, lead me to his bed, tossed me on his bed, let my legs spread and said: "Stay~" Tomato's would be ashamed of how red I was. "HEYYYYYYY..." I awkwardly said as he just got on top of me. "Hey~" He said.

"Ahaha...Wait, NO I'M MARRIED GOD DAMN IT!" I yelled as I pushed him off me. I walked to a corner and sighed. "I have a husband, I'm fine." I said. "Well, he's not here." I heard from behind me. "Yeah but I have his wedding ring and-" I said as I turned around and saw that his shirt was half buttoned open. He walked towards me like as sly as a fox and grabbed my hand with the wedding ring. He twisted the ring one time and took it off. "Now you aren't." He said as he put the ring on a cabinet.

He then put that same hand under my chin and put his lips on mine and I couldn't say... (Cue the music.)

NO NO, SAY NO TO THIS! NO, NO, SAY NO TO THIS! NO, NO, SAY NO TO THIS! NO, NO, SAY NO TO THIS!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

70.4K 1.3K 20
Nijiro Murakami One shots Hope y'all will like it 😁 Sad stories hehehehe idk why but I'm more like into sad stuff 😭.
137K 1.7K 41
I absolutely love reading these so I thought I would write some myself. Requests are welcome.
327K 3.6K 56
While I was reading some of Sally Face x reader I thought to myself "It is going to be a good idea." So here it is. I also update really slow because...
13.6K 174 30
The one-shots are really short so expect to be disappointed by them this will probably only have swear words and just suggest more mature things sinc...