Midnights in London (One Dire...

By matkins

19 year old, Laura Reed has escaped from her over controlling family to London to study. But late one night s... More

Midnights in London (One Direction Harry Styles Fan Fiction)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Author's Note

9K 64 32
By matkins

I am so sorry everyone! I have been SO busy with school! Its coming to the end of my semester and I have at least 6 assignments at the moment! I am slowly writing the chapter when I have a chance too! I finish my examblock in 3 weeks! But I don't want to wait that long to update so I am going to try to before then! But if I dont I am SO SORRY! Please don't hate me! So in 3 weeks I promise I will start updating more often! WOO! So I PROMISE I will update more often after that! Ok so I am really SORRY!

Keep on reading/voting/commenting and sharing! :) I LOVE YOU ALL! And thank you SO much for all of your comments! Or as one direction would say a MASSIVE thank you! :) 

ALSO! Comment below for any idea what should happen next! :) I need so inspiration to get me going! :) 

LOVE AND THANKS TO YOU ALL! :) 

xxxxxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 94 50
See what happens when a down on her luck 28 year old gets stuck in an elevator with Harry Styles of One Direction. Will she find love in the least l...
26.9K 292 33
17 year old Hailey and her best friend Sam have won a chance to spend the day with One Direction in Toronto. After spending the day with the boys Hai...
7.3K 79 46
A girl named Laura, aged 19,fell in love with Harry Styles. They were together for nearly a year until one day, Harry decided to go on X Factor and h...
24.2K 380 36
Laura, 19 year old girl, joins university when she suddenly finds herself falling for a boy named Harry. With a bit of ups and downs in Laura's life...