Lost Time

By doppellganger

Imagine if you slept through all four years of high school. All the heartbreaks, tears, crushes, stress of ex... More

Lost Time

153 12 4
By doppellganger

4 years. The doctors told me thats how long i've been in this hospital bed. I didn't know what to say, nor what to think. How would you react if a someone told you that you missed all of high school? If you missed the feeling of your first high school love, crushes, your first kiss, partying, the stress of exams, watching everyone around you grow up? Mentally, I was still the same old 13-year-old me, but physically I was a grown woman.

I was popular back then, I had tons of friends. Yet the one person that visited me everyday, grasped on for any hope that I would wake up was Nick Bradton; The one person I dreaded, the person who put me here in the first place.

Sometimes you need to let go of the past in order to move on to your future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 53.8K 34
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
129K 5.4K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
156K 2.6K 47
just read