The new girl has a mate...

By Soccerstudette

Peyton hasn't had the best past and moving to another state isn't what she was hoping for in her Senior year... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Not an update. So sorry!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Writers block
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Not an upload. Need help please!!!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue

Chapter 16

3.1K 84 5
By Soccerstudette

So I got this idea from TheLittleLadyBug. She has helped me a lot. So hope you like this chapter. Please comment, vote and if you aren't a fan, don't be shy and fan! please:)

Peyton's p.o.v

Me and Max are going to graduate in a month and I am so excited! I'm just happy to be getting out of this crappy place and me and Max be on our own. Once we graduate we plan on getting our own little house on his territory at the far end, away from everyone else. I love how everyone in his pack are always together and you see them every day. My family hadn't fully accepted that I changed into a fury animal until about a month ago but I can't blame them. It's actually a scary thing to go through. I've only changed to my wolf form a few times but I'm still not used to it.

Max says that it takes time to get used to being in my wolf form and I really hope he is right because I hate feeling so uncomfortable walking on all fours. It's nice when you are running, though. You have the wind in your fur, you can run fast, and you feel free. That's not something you can feel all the time and it's actually nice some times. It may seem like a painful process to go through, but it's painless. Your bones aren't popping like all those other stories say. One minute you are human, thinking about your wolf form, then the next you are a wolf. It's that simple.

Jack has been a huge pain in the butt and I'm surprised that Max just laughs now. It's nice to see that he has his anger under control. I know that since I am now a werewolf, I won't be afraid of him but when I was full human, he was really scary and intimidating. His anger would literally roll of in waves and fly to you and make you cringe. Sometimes I wouldn't even cringe on purpose, it's like his anger made me do it unconsciously.

"Pey!" my little brother, Blaydon yelled as I walked into the house with Max.

"Hey, Blay!" I said and scooped him up into my arms. "Whatcha doing?"

"Playing cars with Mika and Mom," he said and I put him down. He calls our aunt 'Mom' since he doesn't know our real parents. "Come play with us!"

"I can't, Blay. I have schoolwork," I said and he looked like he was about to cry. "But as soon as I finish, I will go play with you, okay?"

"Alright..." he said and walked off to go play again. I always feel bad that I have schoolwork to do but if I want to graduate, I need to keep up my work. I've missed a lot of days due to me and Max ditching for personal reasons...

"Come on, babe. Let's get this dumb homework over with," Max said and we walked to my room. I'm so glad that I have my own room. Max usually stays over since my aunt doesn't want me to stay over at his house on the week days.

"Why can't you just use your Alpha power to make the principal just graduate us?" I whined to Max as we started on our work. He just laughed and kept writing the essay that was due tomorrow. I had actually finished that one a day ago so I was a little bit ahead of him on my work.

"You know why, babe," Max said while working on his project. I just sighed dramatically and kept working on my math homework. I hate math and Algebra 2 makes no freaking sense! I usually just guess on it and Max fixes everything after I'm done while I check over his english homework. It's like a buddy system! Well, that's what we call it.

I'm tired of this!" I whined and fell back against my pillows.

"You are only on the third problem!" Max said, laughing and tickled me so that I would get up and start working my project. "Babe, don't make me sit you up. Bad things could happen later." I know what he was trying to do. Those 'bad things' were actually quite fun if you catch my drift...

"Hmmm...I think I want to just lay here and wait for those bad things," I said and as he was leaning down to kiss me, the door opened and my aunt popped her head in, raising an eyebrow at us.

"No bad things will be happening later while we are all still in this house," my aunt said and walked out. I was trying so hard to hold in my laughter but one look at Max and I lost it, laughing so hard there was no sound coming out of my mouth. Once you start laughing with no sound, you know you are laughing hard and on the verge of peeing your pants.

"Alright, babe. Stop laughing before you pee yourself," Max said, knowing I was on the verge of it. Slowly, I stopped laughing and sat up to finish my work. I was cursing math out in my head as I kept working on it and just faking like I knew what I was doing.

By the time I was finished with my math homework, Max had passed out on the bed and I soon followed, curling up to him after I cleared off all the papers. Instinctively, he wrapped me up in his arms and I pushed myself more against him, getting comfortable. He was a great pillow a lot of the time. When I lay super close to him, I always dream of us and our kids that we will have. They are such beautiful little kids that I can't wait until we have them. I mean, I don't mind having the practice but once I have them, I will be the happiest woman on earth.

"Baby, wake up," Max said, shaking me awake. I yawned and rolled over so that my head was under the pillow but he snatched it off me and shook me slightly. "Come on, you got ten minutes until school starts." At that, I jumped up about five feet and rushed around to get ready.

"Why didn't you wake me up sooner?!" I yelled at him while I took a quick shower and dressed in some shorts and a t-shirt. I ran a brush through my hair then added some mascara to make my eyes pop more and ran out of the room. Once I reached the kitchen and was getting my cereal, laughter met my ears.

"We didn't think you would actually believe him!" Jake said, laughing so hard he was holding his stomach and struggling to breathe.

"You jerks!" I said, laughing as I put cereal and milk in a bowl. "I was seriously freaking out."

"Oh, we know," Max said and kissed me on the cheek since I turned just in time. "Aw come on!"

"Nope! No kisses for you today!" I said and ran out to my car. He followed and we headed to school. Once we got closer, I didn't have a good feeling about today. I don't know why, but I do and I really don't like it. As we were walking through the school, I had this feeling like I should go to the woods but that's because my wolf was telling me to, saying that there was something about to happen but she wouldn't tell me what.

"Max, my wolf is going crazy right now," I whispered to him.

"I know, mine is, too," he said and I looked around for any danger but didn't see anything. We just hung out at our usual spot and talked, trying to get our minds off the feelings we were getting. My wolf was on edge today and I know that if someone was to piss me off, I would change instantly. I have no idea why this is happening, but it is. As I was walking towards my first period with Max, I spotted Jack and my blood started to boil. Looking over at Max I saw his eyes change so I know he was feeling the same way, too.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the happy couple!" Jack said, sarcastically. I growled lowly at him and he looked a little scared but kept smiling. I was starting to shake lightly but it wasn't noticeable to the human eye. Max put a hand on my arm and it calmed me down a little but not all the way. I have never felt this feeling before and I really didn't like it. "What? Got nothing to say? That's such a shame because I have a lot to say."

"Shut up, Jack, before I punch you so hard that you get a concussion again," Max growled and stepped halfway in front of me.

"I doubt you could do that again. You see, I've been working out and I'm a ton stronger," Jack said and I could feel the anger from Max, which only made me more mad that I knew I was about to change.

"Max," I whispered and he pushed me back a little but I couldn't stop shaking. "Max, I need...to get...out...of here..." He grabbed me by the hand and we started running before I changed at the clearing of the woods. Once I was in my wolf form, I relaxed and took a few deep breaths while looking into Max's eyes. That always helps me get control of my moods. A male gasp broke us out of our gaze and I started growling as I took in Jack's short form.

"What the...."

____________________________________________________________________________________

Sooo? Hope you enjoy! Please vote and comment and let me know if I made any mistakes.!

-Bradleigh:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 55 27
Hope's life is hard. She is bullied for one mistake, abused at home and all alone. She then meets a boy who makes her happy and loves her for who sh...
410K 11.3K 34
Peyton is a 16 year old boy with autism, he doesn't have friends as he just joined school after moving to a new town called Ravenswood. He wears bagg...
54.8K 1.5K 24
( completed in 2014) ( I wrote this when I was thirteen.. not my best work. plotting and writing is terrible just to warn you ) Peyton hasn't had the...
566K 13.5K 35
After losing both of her parents, Addison feels a though her life has lost all meaning. Struggling to re-find her purpose in the world is hard with n...