Random "Journal"

By Carbondiox

A lot of random stuff i just so happen to write and post ;P More

The World In My Eyes...
Poem #1:
A Very Cr@ppy Storry Indeed
His Tale Will Forever Be Told
Being good enough or not?
With Her

Human trafficking

22 0 0
By Carbondiox

She sleeps soundly on my lap, oblivious to the dangers around her.

I start to caress her check, admiring her youth, how young and fragile she is. I wait for them to come and take her away from my place.

They come and search the house. They find me on the floor, in the library, with the child sleeping on my lap. The leader take the sleeping girl and tells on of his followers to finish the job as the rest of them leave.

He tells me : Here's the 500 dollars. She's 12 and a virgin, correct?

I take the cash, putting it in my wallet and say: Yes, i hope you find her useful.

He shakes my hand and responds : Pleasure doing business with you Jace.

I smile and say back : The pleasure is all mine Peter. I'll call you guys again when I find another product for you.

With that he leaves, I have cash, and the girl will soon be sold again to a new master.

That's business for you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 1.4K 18
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
160K 5.8K 27
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
38.5K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
95.7K 2.5K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...