My Roommate✅

By Inspireskook

She wanted to be independent, she wanted to live alone. When she finally found an apartment that was not for... More

1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 30
Author Speaking😊

Part 29

6.5K 259 5
By Inspireskook

He kisses me again and hugs my waist closer to him, more like against his body.

" nugh." He groans as his member was sliding across my stomach. He grabbed my ass and massaged it for a bit.

" I want you so badly." He moans against my neck as he breathes hard.

" I can tell." I smirked.

He pushed me back and laid my back on the cold tub. He got on top and kissed my neck leaving hickeys.

" mmhm" I moaned.

" can I?" He lifted his eyebrow

I nodded knowing I can't stop him anyways.

He slides his member into my tight hole.

" ah!" I shout as I bit my lip.

" it hurts?" He asked.

I shook my head.

" no, I just-"

" shhh." He kissed my lips.

He began to move his hips out and in.
I arched my back against the cold tub and grabbed his back.

" ugh your so tight." He kisses my ear.

I was moaning like crazy when he kept on hitting my g-spot.

Each thrust going deeper and deeper. Makes me nervous, but I wanted it.

" Jungkook. Faster." I said breathless.

He obeyed and moved his waist faster and water and soap fly out of the bathtub making the bathroom floor wet.

" nugh. Ah. Jungkook' it feels. So good" I managed to say as his hips work magic.

" I'm Cumming..." He warned.

After a couple of hard thrusts I felt warm liquid shoot in me. He thrust a couple more and fell on top of me, exhausted.

We both lay there in silence for a couple of minutes.

" I love you." He says.

A smile warmed up my face as I hear his delicate words.

" me too" I say back.

" Ana...."

" hmm?" I hummed as I try to catch my breath.

" be honest.......okay?"

I nodded at the weird question.

" if one day you do leave me..... Wh-" I covered his mouth.

He looks into my eyes as I send a serious vide back.

" I will never leave you..." I brush the hair that was stuck on to his forehead.

" the day I Leave is the day of my last breath." I lightly smile.

" don't be scared...." I hugged his head into my chest.

" I love you.... I've been through so much... And it was all for you...." I kissed the top of his head.

" I'd do anything for you.." I hugged his shoulders.

" mmm..." He hummed as he hugs me tighter.

" thank you. For staying with me. Being by my side. Everything....." He kissed my chest.

I nodded while I play with his fingers that was intertwined with mine...

We stayed like that for a bit then got out. We wearer our pjs and he threw me one of his white shirts.

" wear it. I want you to wear it." He says pulling up his sweats.

I put on the shirt and on underwear and bam! That's my pjs. I put my hair into a messy bun and was currently brushing my teeth.

" hurry!!" I hear Jungkook whining from the bedroom.

" wait!" I say and spit out the foam.

I came to the bed and already see him asleep with his mouth open. I shook my head and giggled at his cuteness.

I snuck in bed next to him and hugged his waist. I snuggled into the crook of his neck, pressing my nose into his skin.

" mm." He hummed.

I smiled and soon enough he wrapped his arms around me. He slipped his leg in between mine and cuddled with me.

" babe..." He says tiredly.

" hmm." I hummed.

" I love you so much. Thanks for your existence." He kissed my cheeks and I kissed his nose.

" I love you too babe..." I hugged him under the warm blanket.

We both drifted off to sleep.... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 10.4K 77
*Written 2020 - 2022* "I am not your teacher anymore but you still going to obey me." 3 years past. My life took a huge turn the moment I was able t...
728K 33.4K 21
In which a criminal and a high schooler get handcuffed together Cover by @A_E_R_A
5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
2M 82K 63
❝stop biting your lip like that.❞ ❝make me.❞ ❝i didn't know you were this desperate for a punishment, haru,❞ he says, pinning me against the wall. ...