CUTIE - JIKOOK (under editing...

By JIKOOKBTCH-

Schools heartthrob- jeon jungkook Schools nerd- park jimin What happens when these two get paired together fo... More

Prolouge
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
HAPPPYYYY BIRTHDAY KOOKIEEEEEE
Chapter 5
IM DYING!!!!
Please read...
Jooonieeeday!❤️
OH HELL NAHHHH
AGAINNNN WTFFFF!!!!
OMGGGGG
Annoyed right now
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Thank you guys❤️
CHIMCHIMDAY❤️❤️😍
BTS AT THE AMA'S
Actually pissed off now....
Chapter 9
Pls read this😌
WORLDWIDEHANDSOME😍😍
RIP😔😔💔
HAPPY TAEDAY!!!!
Should i discontinue this book?
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Thank you guys so much ??❤️❤️❤️❤️
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
I decided too...
ITS OUT!!!!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 16
J-HOOOOOOOOPE
Chapter 17
DAYDREAM❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
THANKS GUYS!!!!❤️❤️❤️
400 followers?!?😱😱😱
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Happy BDAY YOONGI
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
💍💍Important💍💍
Chapter 22 (Final)
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCHHHH❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Smdh. Please please read
I went to the bts concert in canada 🤪
I want your guys opinion :)
Whos willing to make me a cover for my upcoming book?
ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ/ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛs
Whats going on with wattpad?
This is the email i got from wattpad
Please use this link to opt out
Quitting? Moving to ao3
Jungkookies BDAYYYYYY

Chapter 6

10.9K 520 734
By JIKOOKBTCH-

Long chapter ahead!!!!!!

SOWWYYY😊😊❤️
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

JUNGKOOKS POV

As I was walking to my class, I just couldn't help but think about jiminie.

He's so adorable, loving, kind, sweet, has such a good heart, and last but not least the love of my life.

I wish I could make him mine, but of course I'm a little shy and nervous, because what if he doesn't like me? Or does he?

I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't realize I had walked into the classroom.

"Jeon Jungkook, why on earth are you late to my class? And where is your uniform, Mr. ?" My teacher said.

I jumped and looked up and everyone was staring at me.

Including yoongi, who was smirking like he knew something.

"u-um I came in late sir. Also i got mauled by a couple dogs and they ripped my uniform up. I'm so sorry I promise it won't happen again" I said as I apologized.

He looked at me suspiciously and he just shook his head and sighed.

"Just don't let it happen again. Now go take a seat, grab the book on your desk, open up to page 96 and start reading." He said.

I smiled and did as I was told, taking a seat next of yoongi and I started reading.

Well until I felt some one flick the side of my head.

I winced in pain quietly and turned towards him to glare at him, but of course he had that smirk on his face.

"So what's the real reason your late?" He whispered.

"None of your business." I said as I glared at him.

"Oh come on. What happened with you and jimin? Anything interesting?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"No hyung. All we did was work a little on our project, Then we watched a movie and we fell asleep." I said.

"Sounds boring" he said and leaned back in his chair.

"Well it's not boring when jimin's around. He could just make your day much better and make you smile every time you see him" I said daydreaming a little while smiling.

He just quietly gagged.

"Oh my god that was so disgustingly romantic, I think I might throw up." He said

"Aish shut up. You're just jealous."

"What do I need to be jealous for? I got my pillow, my blanket, my bed, and my kumamon. That's all I need, and plus I can get anyone with my genius skills and my rap skills. Everything about me is just infiring." He said shrugging.

I just continued to stare at him, eyes wide.

"Wow hyung. I swear there's something wrong you." I said

"No not really" he said as he leaned back again and closed his eyes.

"Yeah whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh by the way kookie, I can't come over today. I'm going over to hoseok and taehyungs house." He said as he looked at me.

"Actually that's ok, because jimins coming over today to do the project. So that's actually good."

"Oh really now? Just the project? Is there anything else you're gonna be doing jungkook?" He said smirking.

I literally rolled my eyes.

"I swear to god hyung. You're just too much for me to handle." I sighed and rubbed my forehead.

"Yeah yeah." He said and leaned back again closing his eyes.

Of course probably to sleep.

I think people overheard our conversation because as soon as I turned my head, there was girls staring at me.

They quickly looked away And stared blushing, but some of them looked jealous.

I rolled my eyes. Like my eyes are only on jimin not on any of you girls, but it's really funny watching them try so hard to get me to go out with them.

Sorry people but my eyes are only on jimin aka future boyfriend and husband.

I shook my head and looked at my book and continued to read.

-20 minutes later-

The bell had rung and everyone put their stuff away.

The girls slammed their books into their book bag and they all looked at each as if talking to each other but without words.

They all smirked and walked out the door.

I wonder what their up to. Immature, I swear.

As I walked out I spotted yoongi waiting for me by my locker.

I smiled and walked towards him and he threw his arms around my shoulder and we started walking to lunch.

As we got in there the line was full but I saw that they had pizza and usually I never get a slice so I'm waiting. I don't care how long it's takes.

I turned around to talk to yoongi but he wasn't there so I looked around and I saw him at hoseok and taehyungs table blushing.

Wow I was shocked. he never blushed before.

I just sighed and shook my head smirking slightly.

Jimins POV

I was sitting with seokjin and namjoon but they kept on flirting and I really had to use the bathroom so I had got up and told them I'll be right back.

I had walked into the bathroom using it.

I was washing my hands when I all of a sudden heard the door being open and shut.

I turned around and there were 5 girls who had came into the bathroom and were staring at me coldly and I was a bit scared.

"Y-you do know it's the b-boys room right?" I asked.

"No one asked you to talk! Keep your fucking mouth shut, slut!!" One girl yelled In my face.

I immediately looked down and whispered a tiny and quiet sorry.

It was silent for a few seconds until one of them spoke.

"Who told you to be messing around with kookie oppa?!" One asked extremely angry.

I looked shocked and looked up.

"W-what?" I said stuttering.

Now I was extremely scared.

One stepped closer to me and I began to shake.

"You heard me" she said lowly.

"B-but you must be mistaken. We're just working on a project together. I swear nothing else." I said really scared.

"Well we don't care. Stay away from him. He's not yours"

"And he's not yours either." I said slightly raising my voice but I guess that was a bad idea.

Because as soon as I said that, my face turned to the side and my right cheek was burning.

I turned to look at them with wide eyes and brought a hand up to my cheek.

Tears brimmed my eyes but I tried blinking them away. That didn't help as a tear fell out.

"Who do you think you're talking to?!" One of the girls said coldly and deep. I flinched back as more tears slid down my face.

"Aww, the little crybaby doesn't want to answer? Well we'll give him something to cry about!"

She raised her hand up again and I closed my eyes waiting for it to come but it never came.

I opened my eyes and there stood my crush jungkook who had her wrist in a tight grip.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" He said lowly and coldly.

"O-oppa he was getting to close to you and I told him he can't because you're mine."

He looked at her in disgust and threw her wrist away from him.

"First of all I don't want you and I never will. Second of all, who gave you permission or the right to put your hands on my jimin? Pretty sure he wouldn't want your disgusting scent rubbing off on him." He said as he tilted his head to the side, staring mockingly at her with a little smirk on face.

She had tears in her eyes but jungkook didn't care I could tell because he rolled his eyes at her.

"O-oppa b-but"

"Stop fucking talking to me. I can smell your breath from all the way over here. Also, stay the fuck away from him before things get ugly. Me and you both know you wouldn't want that." He said lowly and dangerously with cold eyes.

They all nodded their heads fast and ran out the bathroom.

As soon as they left a sob left my voice and I felt arms wrap around me.

I hugged him tight burying my face in his shirt crying softly.

"Kookie, they scared me so much. I was so scared." I said barely able to talk because I had kept crying.

Jungkook just hugged me tighter and kissed my head.

"It's okay baby you're safe now. No ones going to lay a single finger on you ever."

I just continued to cry softly.

Jungkooks POV

I'm so glad I decided to come to the bathroom because I needed to use it.

Those girls would've hurt my baby if I had never came In time.

Hearing his sobs made my heart ache and tears brim my eyes too.

But a tear fell out my eye and I kissed his head again pulling him closer to me.

This mochi needs to be protected at all cost.

He's too pure. He's too sweet and kind and too loving for this world.

He didn't deserve that.

I'm just so glad I came in on time.

My baby is safe now that I'm here.

----------------------------------

I'm sorry for the long chapter. I just couldn't stop myself.

But thanks for supporting my book guys!!!❤️❤️❤️

I love you my beauties!!!!

❤️❤️❤️ thanks again for staying by my side too and being patient with me💕❤️💖

LOVE YOU GUYSSSS!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1K 1.5K 42
Jimin: a cute guy with a girlfriend😉😇 Jungkook: a hot teacher who's not straight at all😏 student × teacher boy x boy Contains Smuth Sexual conte...
798K 53.8K 81
"Oh baby...You make me want to risk it all" When it comes to marriage, love is what blossoms between the couple. Living life together and being there...
25.8K 757 53
"Hello" He was wearing a mask, but I swear I knew that voice from somewhere. "Hobi?!" ************** Enter the world of Y/N as she meets BTS, her id...
1.3M 98.3K 71
[COMPLETED] Jeonjungkook: "S E N D N U D E S" Kimtata: it's a 'give and take' shit bruh. Book Cover cr: @PastaWithSushi 💕