bittersweet » hunlay [COMPLET...

By xingge

in which, oh sehun acts cold and rude towards the new foreign student, zhang yixing. sehun thought he was the... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sequel?

thirty two

952 61 123
By xingge

sehun;

i was covered in a blanket with yixing being my little spoon for the night. with his little beads of sweat on his forehead, i smiled at the sight of him sleeping with his messy black hair and the way he clinged on me. he looked like a hot mess. i slowly went off his bed and showered quickly, using my clothes from last night except for my dirty underwear...i searched through his closet because i needed a clean one.

i stroded off to the kitchen and switched off the tv from last night. we were too busy doing something to even turn it off. i had nothing to do so i cleaned the snacks away and prepared coffees for yixing and i. since i don't really know how to cook, it sucks.

"morning." i greeted yixing as he walked slowly. "you okay?" i smirked.

"it hurts." he groaned and sat down across from me. he couldn't make eye contact with me because he was too embarrassed. "you're up so early."

"of course. if i can bake pancakes, i would do it for you, yixing. but i made coffee instead." i handed him the coffee i made him earlier.

he stayed quiet and blushed, shyly drinking the coffee. "look at me, yixing. why are you avoiding my eyes?" i smirked.

"isn't this too awkward?" he paused.

"well, talk to me if it's awkward." i lifted his chin so his eyes could meet mine but he looked down on the floor.

"baby..." i smirked and smiled before hiding his face. "you're so shy at me all of a sudden? since when?" i teased.

"i can't look at you!" he shrieked and i saw the blush pigment on his cheeks. "stop saying baby i am not your baby."

i made a quick move to kiss his cheek. he widened his eyes and froze. "we've done more than a kiss cheek, yixing. why are you acting like this?"

"it's just weird because you never acted like this to me." he said.

"it's more weird because you have a daddy kink. what was that all about?" i hotly smirked.

"n-no i don't...you heard things." he lied. "...we didn't just you know, did we?" he blushed, still unbelieving at the fact that we did things more than just friends.

"we did and nobody's taking your virginity other than me now." i raised my brow and he groaned. "your daddy kink though." i winked.

"hajima, sehun ah." he scolded and i laughed. "don't think about last night ever again. we were both just horny."

"we should do it again often." i smirked and earned a smack from yixing.

i kept staring at yixing without even realizing it. he just looked too beautiful even when he was just sitting down doing nothing. i was too distracted by him, afraid to fall in love. i stood up and went over to him. staring at him closely on purpose so he would feel uncomfortable. "sehun, stop." he groaned.

"look at me." he finally gazed back at me and i quickly kissed him on the lips and he kissed me back. i slithered my tongue in his mouth and he let out a soft moan against my lips. "stop moaning, you're turning me on again."

"i can't help it." he smirked and pecked my lips again. "about last night...did you mean what you said?"

i laughed sarcastically and intertwined our hands together, kissing his hand with full of passion. "no."

yixing shoved my hand away and rolled his eyes, getting away from me. "it's better to be friends, i know." he said bitterly. "i didn't mean it when i said i wanted you, anyways." i felt a pang of pain shot through my chest...his stingy words got me.

"i was joking." i furrowed my brows and gripped his wrist. "i still want you, zhang yixing." i whispered in his ear. "tell me you want me back and what you said was a joke too..." i carressed his cheek.

"fuck you, sehun." he pushed my chest.

"you already did." i smirked and he leaned back only to show more of his neck covered full of hickies i caused, covering his face with his bare hands.

"you're so fucking attractive, yixing." i carried and arranged him sitting on my lap, facing me. "i hate you so much." i said.

"i hate you too." he tugged my shirt and went in for a long kiss that made my heart throbbing and triggered inside my chest. he made the first move...i held his waist and smiled after he pulled out the kiss.

"damn..." i bit my lip and tried to control my hormones. "stop making me feel like this."

"feel what?" he teased.

"stop before i get serious feelings for you..." i hesitated. he stared at me for a while then slowly got off my lap, feeling disappointed. he fixed his outfit by brushing it off slickly. i may have a little hidden feeling for yixing already...

"okay, why don't you go home, sehun? your mom's probably worried sick about you." he sighed and unlocking the door for me. "this will never happen again."

"what? why?" i rolled my eyes. "we enjoyed each other-"

"that was a huge mistake! now go." he pushed me out of the door and closed it shut, leaving me speechless and hurt.

-

"aigoo! look at this kid breaking the house curfew!" my brother put his hands on his hips. "what took you so long to come back?! mom called you twenty times!"

"sorry, i was...doing a school project. then i found out it was late so i stayed over." i lied.

"school project my ass! you never care about one and you're suspended. were you with that guy you made out with?" he smirked.

"shut it. keep your fucking voice down. will you?" i glared at him. "no i wasn't."

"so how'd it go little bro? did you wear a condom? or are you the bottom?" he nudged me by the ribs while smirking. "don't lie, you still have lust in your eyes."

"god, you're fucking horny." i shook my head and sprinted upstairs, ignoring his questions. i guess, being horny runs in the family.

-

park chanyeol: "sehun ah!"

chanyeol kept spamming me with his texts. almost most of my notifications were from him and more than my mom's messages. i could tell he was feeling happy

park chanyeol: "answer me it's important!"

park chanyeol: "baekhyun broke up with taeyeon im so fucking happy you don't understand!! hdishdjdhdj-"

park chanyeol: "how dare she hurt baek's heart?!"

oh sehun: "congrats. now, shut up."

i had no mood whatsoever to reply to anything right now. i was happy for chanyeol and baekhyun but not now i guess...taeyeon does deserve a revenge though. baekhyun's always been a clueless and lovesick lover towards her and i've always had a weird feeling seeing them together.

park chanyeol: "yah...what's wrong?"

oh sehun: "just another rejection i guess."

park chanyeol: "who the hell rejected you?! i'll beat his ass up-"

oh sehun: "you don't need to know. don't you dare beat him up if you found out who he is, i'll beat you up instead."

park chanyeol: "oh damn. someone's over protective~"

oh sehun: "yah...don't you think we should do a revenge on taeyeon because we need to."

park chanyeol: "i should've suggested that first! but that's a fucking great idea...we'll prank the guy he replaced baekhyun with instead of her so they can break up."

oh sehun: "who's the guy again?"

park chanyeol: "kwon jiyong, the school president. he's a really bad influential but a good one to teachers. what a snake."

oh sehun: "kwon jiyong?!"

-

a day after my school suspension, we gathered in kai's house for the dirty plan to prank senior, school class president jiyong for three days straight. excluding baekhyun just to surprise him.

"why is it always my house whenever you guys are up to plan something evil?" kai sighed.

"because your house itself has evil spirits." kyungsoo smirked.

"hajima." kai furrowed his eyebrows.

"so here's how it goes, on day 1, xiumin hyung will bring jiyong with him to the hallways infront of his locker, since xiumin's the only senior who has talked to him at least. then chen will check to make sure the school patrol will not catch them. suho hyung, who knows jiyong's locker passcode for being observant and yixing hyung will set up a huge whipping cream set up that will automatically pie him in the face when he opens his locker. then xiumin hyung should act shocked." chanyeol smirked. "suho and yixing hyung will sneak into school later tonight to set up the whip cream."

"well, that's fucking epic." kris said. we couldn't tell if it was sarcasm or not. suho and yixing high fived each other. meanwhile, xiumin and chen just nodded and smirked.

"wait, why is it always suho hyung and yixing?" i interrupted with my arms crossed, definitely disapproving.

"why? does it matter?" suho put his arms around yixing. i glared at suho signaling him to put his hands off yixing.

"deal with it, sehun. that's just how the plan goes." chanyeol said.

"can't they switch partners or something?" i asked.

"aniya. i'll just stay with yixing." suho said and yixing smiled. why was he smiling at suho? he should be smiling at me instead. i tilted yixing's face so he could just look at my direction.

"whatever, i don't want them to be partners." i said, being straightforward.

"well, there's nothing you can do about it. it's fate." suho teased.

"i sense jealousy." kai smirked at me. i didn't deny kai's statement either. suho and yixing are always together and it makes me feel petty.

"okay day 2, let's just make him smelly and embarrassing. kris hyung, tao and kyungsoo will buy some horrible fishes that smells like crazy and rub it on jiyong's entire clothes in his locker in the boys' gym room. when he changes his clothes in the gym locker room, he'll smell like shit without him noticing but the people around him would. remember, buy a lot of smelly fishes and bring him to meet with taeyeon and make sure taeyeon's embarrased by him." chanyeol said to the trio.

"lastly, on day 3, sehun, kai and i will make jiyong the victim. we're gonna blackmail him and make the school fire him from being the school president. he never deserves being the school president anyways. don't worry, we've done this alot of times. just take it easy breezy." chanyeol exchanged glances with kai and i. and we easily accepted it.

"i swear to god if i get suspended again-" i said.

"we'll make sure you don't." kai fist bumped with chanyeol.

"those are brilliant plans!" tao laughed. "can't wait to see jiyong's reaction."

"you, chanyeol, is a very bad guy indeed. he'll do whatever it takes for baekhyun to feel happy again." xiumin smirked.

"starting tonight, we'll see how this plan goes." chanyeol sipped his tea like a boss.

"look at his stupid cockiness..." kyungsoo muttered, pointing at chanyeol. chanyeol spat his tea and it ended up on kyungsoo's face. "im gonna kill you, park chanyeol!"

chanyeol ran for his life when kyungsoo chased him with full speed throughout kai's house. they always have a love hate relationship and it made us laugh.

-

when xiumin started to bring jiyong with him, i witnessed baekhyun taking out books from his locker, unaware of what was gonna happen to jiyong. actually, the rest of us were there to witness secretly.

"you should be careful at choosing girls, g-dragon." was the last thing xiumin said before jiyong opened his locker. i could tell how much effort suho and yixing put, his locker was filled with whipping cream and the whipping cream set up pied his face without hesitating. it even got his school uniform and hair. the people in the hallways stared at him weirdly.

"what the fuck?!" jiyong shouted and wiped his face. xiumin held in his laugh but managed to act shocked and serious. chanyeol was dying behind me laughing.

baekhyun looked shocked and giggled when he witnessed jiyong. he took a picture of jiyong for entertainment. but his smile suddenly faltered when taeyeon went to jiyong, helping him wipe all the whipping cream on him. he grimaced and went away to class.

"put down your phones! stop taking pics of me you idiots!" jiyong cursed at the people in the hallways. "you're all getting detention i swear!"

chanyeol decided to follow baekhyun and brightened him up again. i swear to god, chanyeol's seriously in love with baekhyun.

meanwhile, suho and yixing hugged each other long enough behind the crowd of people. they were getting closer and touchy. i just glared at them and decided to ignore, but yixing caught me staring at them before i go. yixing's sweet smile faltered into a frown and left suho to get me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 278 12
[Completed] "I don't want to leave you. Ever. But I can't take this anymore" "Its Okay. I understand." "If I only know..." A story where the only thi...
236 4 1
It's never been hard; he never had to actually try hard, but Kyungsoo makes him second-guess himself, makes him want to lose this game. He knows he h...
98.7K 4.7K 27
after 1 month of chasing 20 confessions Oh Sehun finally said yes to Luhan but then Luhan realise that Sehun has set his eyes on someone else...
2.1M 72.4K 29
You called me a slut. Now why are you taking me back? © All Rights Reserved @thanks4dbrokenheart