The Selection Alternate Endin...

By Baesies

Many Selection Alternate Endings. Some will end on a happy note, others will end up with someone dying... More

America.... (If America Was Shot)
Whose Fault? Part 2. (If America Was Shot)
If Maxon Sent America Home, (Maxerica)
If America Was Sent Home...
What Comes Around

Whose Fault? (If America Was Shot)

2.2K 20 7
By Baesies

Maxon's POV

"I see, but rather, America's not like that... This must be a mistake!" I yelled.
"Son, it's time you see that America never loved you. She used you." My father said. With that, he just walked away. Sometimes, I don't trust my father, but tonight, he was on to something.

I don't normally say that.

America's always had those tiny things to cling onto. She always left suddenly without telling me why? She also had that bracelet. Oh that god damn bracelet. I got a bracelet from New Asia to replace that bracelet, and she's still wearing it. 

I try to find America, but unfortunately, I just can't. I ask Kriss, she doesn't respond, but instead, she walks away like I've taken something from her. I ask my mother, but she's way too tired to even think. Last but not least, my father. And I have a couple of idea's where she is. 

"Father, have you seen America?" I ask him.
"After what I told you and you still want to go after that Five?" He snarled. "You are too desperate for attention." He accused. 
"Just answer the question," I said, sick of him already, and regretted coming to his office. 
"She was sent home by me." He said not caring.
"What?!" I yell so loud that all the advisors here. "It's my choice whether or not she stays!"

"Maxon Calix Schreave! Listen to yourself! If you go after her, I'll tell you everything that happened...." He warned. 

"Tell me" 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"She had an affair with a guard." 

Wrong. It was me....I thought it my head, which I was regretting, but cherishing it undyingly. 

"She screamed and well it's the guard's duty to keep everyone in the palace safe so the rest of the guards came and checked up on the room. Everyone thought it was a rebel, but sadly...It was America. I fired the guard instantly and sent America home. After giving her a canning which she deserved." 

"Father...Are you lying to me? This doesn't sound like America." I accused

"Certainly not! I'll be damned that you think I'm lying!" He said getting up and leaving me. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"DId you hear?! Lady America was sent home because she had a baby with someone else other than Maxon!" The maid said to the guard.

"What?! I was sure it was Maxon's child. Damn, I own Diane $20." He said back.

Why were they saying that? America doesn't have a child unless the father wasn't lying....

I ran upstairs, furious, and told the advisors who I was going to choose. 

"Kriss," I said. "Kriss is my choice." 
"Excellent your Majesty." We will bring Lady America back so the country doesn't know what happened. Or do you want them to know what happened?" 
"Yes," I said, wanting revenge. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stood on the podium, with both of my eyes glued to the door. Hoping America would walk in. I wanted to hurt her so badly like she hurt me. I didn't want to believe that she had an affair, but I had to. For the sake of the Report and for the sake of the country. Regardless of everything. There was still something I felt for her. I felt like she was the one I needed to be with.

There she was. Dressed in the lightest blue, it was almost white. I tried to be mad at her, don't get me wrong I was furious at her, but I had to be mean, and nice at the same time. 

"America," I said giving her a look.

"Maxon." She said back and curtsied. 

I gestured her into sitting, and she sat on my right. 

  "Prince Maxon will know choose his future wife, and our future Que-" My father announced, but was cut off by a guard.  

"I never meant to hurt you, Aspen didn't want me to get hurt, and I didn't want to see him hurt. I've known him since I was 10 year-" She started, but I couldn't hear why I wasn't good enough for her. 

"Save your story for another man. Cause it certainly won't be me." I said coldly and faced Kriss again. 

She looked sad, like really sad, but frankly, I didn't care. She hurt me, so I'll hurt her. 

I know she never meant to hurt me, it's not in her nature. 

  "Rebels! Located in the East, and West entrance!" a guard yelled. I saw young faces, probably not much older than me taking their guns out. Aiming right at me. I looked at America, she looked at me. She feared that I may get hurt, and I feared the same. 
"Kriss! Get down!" America yelled. 

"I love you, If you live, and I live, I'll forgive you." She nodded her head as the rebel chose who to shoot." 

"I love you too Maxon," With that, she was shot in the stomach. 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" I screamed at the guard. I quickly picked up the nearest gun I found and shot him in the thigh and quickly in the head. 

I ran over to America, who was barely awake. She was breathing, but barely. She tried to wake up, but I wanted her to stay awake.

"No America, Don't you dare close your eyes!" But I doubt she could hear me. With that, she let go of my hand and that's the moment it took me to realize that I needed to get her to the hospital wing. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"DR. ASHLAR! I need you now!" I screamed hoping someone doctor would hear me. 
"Your Highness, please allow me," He said, gesturing me to give America to him. 

"No, I'm going to be with her the entire time," I said not debating.

"Of course your Majesty. But what you're about to witness is going to be very hard for you...." He warned." 

"I can take it, as long as America is safe..." I said.

He grabbed the scalpel, but due to the chaos outside of the hospital, there wasn't much to do besides wait and see. 

"Give me those forceps." He asked.

I did everything he asked. Everything, then a little more. 

"Your Highness, I cannot concentrate with you here, I'm going to have to ask you to leave. Most of the time, family members or people close to the patient are not even allowed past the surgical floor. Please, have the guard escort you to the safe room." He said. 

I couldn't believe it. He was telling me to leave the love of my life behind. 

"No," I said. "I'm staying."

"Prince Maxon Calix Schreave!" He yelled at me. "I will not operate in America if you do not leave the room immediately." 

I got scared. I'll tell you that, I was scared. No one yelled at me like that besides my father. I quickly backed up, but after kissing America on the forehead. 

"I'll see you soon, Please don't die on me...I need you, my dear." I said with hope. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I must have waited hours, days? All I wanted to see was America, but she was upstairs, and I was located in the safe room. I could have ordered him to save America, but that wouldn't solve anything. 

I heard the doors open. I saw the guards. I recognized them all. 

"Your Majesty?" 

"Yes, Officers?" I asked. 

"I'm very sorry for your loss." He said. At that point, I thought of My mother, My father. America...Who else had died in this attack?

"Your mother was shot in the chest, and your father was shot in the neck. I'm very sorry. Your mother was a brave one alright. We all told her to stand back, and have a guard take her and your father to the safe room."  The guard started.

"But as soon as she discovered the King left behind trying to fend for his home, she went back, and protected him from a bullet that should have been his." The other finished.

"And America?" I ask. They didn't answer.

"And America?" I repeated. Silence.

I raced upstairs. Saw Dr. Ashlar place a sheer white sheet over red hair."

"Time of Death. 13:05" He said. 

"No, No, No, NO, NO!" I yelled. "You said you would try everything!" 

"I'm sorry for your losses your Majesty." He said. 

"There must be something you can do!" I yelled and cried.

"I'm sorry, America had lost too much blood. She was shocked so many times that I think she was down for around 57 minutes. There was no hope after that." 

I screamed at everyone. I screamed for the rebels that killed her. I screamed for the rebels that killed my family. I screamed for everything I had lost at that time. 

"Wait. Did you say losses? You didn't know my parents passed."

He looked at me really nervously. Like as if he didn't want to tell me. 

"Yes. I didn't mispronounce. Losses." He said.

"No. No more deaths." 

"America's i- was...." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 4.5K 15
There was this party after the seventh years graduated... Hermione woke up next to some one she didn't expect and it soon develops into something way...
2.9K 163 5
"He was sitting beside her bed in St. Mungo's holding her hand. His white shirt was corroded with dirt and for the life of him he couldn't remember w...
116K 1.9K 32
Three years ago Envy fell in love. Envy fell in love with her boyfriend. Envy's boyfriend was Andrew Biersack. Now after being reunited with her old...
13.7K 329 30
Book 1: Will romance ever happen between old enemies? What if Ron left Hermione and Astoria left Draco? What if Scorpius falls in love with Rose ? W...