The Boy I Got Married To 1(Ju...

By bonelessupcake

I saw my mom and dad sitting on the couch.Why are they home so early??? "Mom,Dad is everything OK?" I asked t... More

One|||1
Three|||3
Four|||4
Five|||5
Six|||6
Seven|||7
8|||Eight
9|||Nine
10|||ten
11|||Eleven
What is your name? Speak Yourself!

Two|||2

6.7K 180 63
By bonelessupcake

~Your P.O.V~
It's unfortunately Friday which means that tomorrow is the wedding.

I wanted to spend my last day as a happy person with V and Mina.

We decided to go to the the mall and not bring the topic of the marriage up.

I was really sad since they couldn't be invited to the marriage,only our parents and relatives could come.

While we were in the mall I saw Jungkook and his gang (Kim Seokjin,Min Yoongi,Kim Namjoon,Jung Hoseok and Park Jimin) in a cafeteria trough a window.

They were laughing and it seemed like Jungkook either forgot about the marriage or he was OK with getting married.

I just looked away not wanting him to notice me.

~Jungkook's P.O.V~
Me and the boys decided to go to the mall.

After walking a bit around we became tired so we went to the nearest cafeteria.

Trough the window I noticed Y/N was there with I think that Kim Taehyung guy and Mina.

I didn't want to go out of the cafeteria and say hi to her cause it would be embarrassing and I wanted to spend my day before the marriage with the hyungs.

"What you looking at?!" Jimin asked me while slurping on his Bobba Tea.

"Huh?Oh nothing" I said,they don't know that I'm getting married so it would be really hard for me to pretend like I'm not married.

Times skip to Saturday~~~

~Your P.O.V~
NOOO!! Why did this day ever have to come?!

I guess I'll just have...to live with Jungkook from now on.

I went to do my makeup and dress in my wedding dress.

I looked beautiful in the dress,it was a long sleeved,laced v cut wedding dress.

I went in the car with mom and dad and we were drove to the place.

When the MC said "Now I pronounce you husband and wife,you may now kiss the bride"
Me and Jungkook awkwardly looked at each other and he leaned in,I didn't know what to do so I leaned in and kissed him too.EEEWWWW!!

Everybody clapped and was happy but I was not,I was angry,sad,emotional and I felt like punching Jungkook in the face just because he mentally and physically harmed a lot of people in school and that's why I hated him.

I don't know if he has a good side at all,but the day that V and Mina were arguing and we bumped into each other he acted weird.

Time skip after the wedding~~~

After the wedding was over Jungkook slept at my place,we were supposed to sleep in my bed together but I fell asleep on my couch near the bed.

When I woke up in found myself sleeping on the bed and Jungkook was sleeping on the couch squished,he barely even could fit on the couch.

"Jungkook?" I shook his shoulder,no response.

"Jungkook!?" I shook him a little harder.

"What!?" He said in a kind of raised voice, "You can go and sleep on the bed,it's free...Mianhe" I said and went downstairs.

~Jungkook's P.O.V~
"What!?" I kind of raised my voice at Y/N "You can go and sleep on the bed,it's free...Mianhe" she said kind of scared,I felt bad.

After she went downstairs I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

I went downstairs and saw her mom making toast,her dad reading newspaper and she was eating peacefully.

She saw me and said "Good morning" silently while playing with her food.

I sat down across from her and looked at her,she remained silent.

Her mom handed me a plate with 2 toasts in it and said "Good morning" her dad did too.

"Good morning Mr and Mrs L/N" I said "please don't call us like that,call us mom and dad OK?" Y/N's dad said,I nodded in agreement and smiled.

"Y/N?Can I take you for a moment?" I asked Y/N so I can apologise to her even though I never do that but she is my *sigh* wife after all.

"Y-yes sure..." she told me, I got on hold on her wrist and she followed me to her room.

~Your P.O.V~
"Y/N?Can I take you for a moment?" Jungkook asked out of blue "Y-yes sure" he held my wrist and I followed him to my room.

We got in the room and he closed the door,I sat on the edge of the bed.

"What?" I asked him "I'm-I'm sorry for shouting at you when you were going to tell me to lay on the bed,I'm sorry" he told me

What does he mean by that?! Why is he good all of a sudden?!

"It's OK,I got scared to be honest"

Why am I talking to him like this?!

"I guessed and that's why I wanted to tell you sorry" he told me.

I looked at my feet then at him and back at my feet again,then I felt him wrap his hands around me.He hugged me?! But why?!

Without hesitating I hugged him back I DON'T KNOW WHAT GOT INTO ME!! It's like I have feelings for him all for a sudden,NO NEVER.

I pulled away from the hug all of a sudden, it was awkward "We...should go back and eat" he said and I nodded in agreement.

We went downstairs and ate our breakfast quietly,We had the whole day off "Do you want to go out with me and the hyungs?" He asked me.

~Jungkook's P.O.V~
"Why?" She asked me "No reason,forget what I asked" I told her

Before I got out of the door she asked me "Could you drop me of at the park?" "Why?" I asked

"None of your bussines" she said while looking down at her feet.
"Yes it is" I said

"Fine I'm- wait,No I'm not telling you.Even though you're my 'husband' now it doesn't mean that I have to tell you every single thing I do each day.Please,can you just drop me off in the park I'm just going to go for a walk with Mina and V.I miss them already" she told me

"Fine" I told her while gesturing her to get in the car.

~Your P.O.V~
Jeez!!he can't even open the door of the car for me

Try to be polite for at least once Jungkook.

When we arrived to the park,I didn't see V nor Mina.

"There's  no one here,you should come with me an the hyungs" Jungkook told me

"No it's OK I'll wait for them and if they don't come then I'll just walk around the park" I told him, "OK" he said and drove off.

I waited for almost an hour and and no sign of V and Mina so I decided to text V.

"Hey Tae, I have been waiting for you and Mina for almost and hour now" I texted him.

~V's P.O.V~
"LET US GO!" I shouted angrily at the man that was tying me up.

"LEAVE US ALONE" Mina shouted before bursting out into tears.

We were in a shed in the park with this man that PRACTICALLY kidnapped us.

*Ding* I got a message and then the person took my phone and opened the message

"Hmm Y/N? nice name...I want her" he said,I felt anger running trough my while body.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH Y/N!!!" me and Mina shouted at the same time.

~Jungkook's P.O.V~
I went to pick Y/N from the park and saw her nowhere,I saw her sitting on a bench alone.

"Where are Mina and V?" I asked her.

"I don't know,I am worried...I sent Tae a message but he didn't answer" she said,I checked and the message was seen.

"Umm maybe they just forgot to come or else he forgot to answer" I told her.

"No,they never did that" she said

"Let me get you some water so you can freshen up a bit OK?" I asked her,she nodded in agreement.

While I was buying water and going back while taking a shortcut I heard some noises coming out of a shed which was in the park,I leaned on and heard 2 people say "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH Y/N!!!"

Y/N!?! What about her,those voices were familiar,it sounded like a male and female.

I gestured Y/N to come over and listen,when she leaned onto the door to hear the conversation her eyes just widened.

"V and Mina" she said "What about them?"I asked

"Those are their voices!" She whisper-shouted,I slightly opened the door and peeked trough, V and Mina were tied down and there was this man standing in front of them asking about Y/N.

What does he want from Y/N?!? And why is he holding V and Mina?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

455 128 21
Characters : Y/N (Your Name) BTS RM ( Kim Namjoon ) BTS JIN ( Kim Seokjin ) BTS SUGA ( Min Yoongi ) BTS JHOPE ( Jung Hoseok ) BTS JIMIN ( Park Jimin...
9.1K 79 29
⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: This contains cutting, rape, abuse, suicide, suicidal thoughts, food and a bunch more. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK⚠️ . . . Your appa...
12.9K 2.3K 51
Note: Please be nice to me! My English is not that good. And this was the first book which I have ever written. Jung Y/N is a 24 year old woman who...
739K 19.8K 99
well as the title you all know that it is going to be step siblings FF so yn is innocent,kind,cute,childish.But behind this mask she is the scariest...