Run From The Darkness

By WardedGryphyn

This story is about a boy who is born, well... different. He has darkness in his blood, so he goes on a quest... More

Who's who
Home School With a Hint of Therapy
Confessions and a Long Journey
The Journey and an Unforeseen Event
A New Power And Some Not So Friendly Company
Why me?
Them Again?
A New Companion
A Memory of Old
A New Hope
The Beginning of a Battle
Showing His Face

Introduction

30 0 0
By WardedGryphyn

Hello!!! Welcome to my book. I think it's terrible, but others say they like it. It has always been a dream to write and publish books, so here I am.

If you enjoy what I have so far, then make sure you vote and leave as many comments as you want.

This version of the book will be a less mature version, but in the future I will edit it and add parts that won't be in here for the more mature crowd.

I will also be writing a prequel and sequel after this is published. I am totally open to criticism. I need all the help I can get. Tell me what sucks, tell me what needs changed, and tell me what you love!!!

I hope you all stay and read until I stop writing!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109 6 20
Robert is living his boring old life, until one day while he is grounded in his room, he looks outside and sees a wormhole. Suddenly, he's in a enti...
44 0 21
A few months after defeating the king of darkness, Andria and her cousin Tay, soon began to relax. But, like always, good endings always come to an...
3.6K 559 31
Jason Cross has lost his faith in the kind and merciful God in which he was brought up to believe. Evan Michaelsen wants revenge against Elena Mo...
805 74 30
The world around us can be diverse in so many ways, but sometimes the most diverse way is a way we may never have known possible. And that is a secre...