Happy Cupcake Day!

By most_bay

Hey Mickey! you wanna cupcake? ;) Celebrating a wonderful friend... @_imperfect_writing More

First Cupcake
2nd Cupcake
3rd Cupcake
4th Cupcake
5th Cupcake
6th Cupcake
7th Cupcake
8th Cupcake
9th Cupcake
10th Cupcake
11th Cupcake
12th Cupcake
13th Cupcake
14th Cupcake
Not A Cupcake!

Attack of The Cupcakes!

101 11 25
By most_bay

Little did she know what awaited her,​ Mickey returned from a long, exhausting day at school. She was dreaming of a long shower, a big glass of ice tea and a quiet time in her cozy room.

'But I still have to study my lines, finish my maths paper, do my AP work, study for tomorrow's test and Ugh! I'm so tired!'

Mickey thought in frustration as she walked up to her room.

DING-DONG!

The sound of the doorbell stopped her in the middle of the stairs. With a sigh, she turned around and descended in haste to open the door.

She looked through the peephole but saw no one.

Mickey was a bit wary when she opened the door slowly and peeked through the opening. Something seemed suspicious. She looked around, but only the chirping of the birds and the hot breeze greeted her.

As she decided to shut the door, her eyes caught a glimpse of something at the doorstep. A small colorful box.

She bent down and picked it up, looking around to see if someone was watching. No one was in sight.

She sighed, took the box inside, and closed the door.

The box was shiny yellow with white polka dots, the size of a small tissue box. She shook it lightly next to her ear. It was light weight, but contained something that rocked faintly inside.

Mickey hesitated. She wanted to open it, but she wasn't sure if it was for her. She was curious and her heart started to pump faster.    She chewed her lips and stared at the box in her hand.

"Well! It's not gonna be a bomb or anything," she assured herself, although the idea freaked her out a little.

"What the heck." Mickey huffed and made her decision. She decided to open the box no matter what happened.

She reached her thumb and index finger to untie the ribbon.

Sooooo, Mickey! You probably figured out what this is about. Relax and try to enjoy. I will understand if you didn't want to talk to me though. 😟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
208K 10.6K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
105K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
309K 21.7K 157
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...