Street Fighter and Quiet (BWW...

By KittenWoman99

"Why are you always hiding behind your hoodie?" He pulls my hood off and laugh, "Stop please. It has nothing... More

I'm Just Quiet.
Stay Away From Me.
Favorite Diner.
Quiet New Friend.
I Promise.
She's All Grown Up.
I Finally Smiled.
I Like The Blue Dress.
Why Do I Even Drink?
Who Isn't Hungry?
Don't Be Jealous.
Call Me When You're Crying.
SpongeBob
Unknown Number.
I Want Your Body!
The Bigger Person.
Did You Do It?
You Just Called Me Cute.
Kiss Me?!
I'm An Ugly Crier.
I Learned A Submission Hold!
Fake Smiles.
You Wanna Come Or Stay?
Stop Being Uptight.
I feel Like A Third Wheel.
Is It Bad That I Love Your Eyes?
Hell Yeah!!
Make Sure I Hear You Cheer.
Our First Fight!
Challenge Accepted.
Timothy Cooper.
Nobody Can Replace You.
I'll Wait Patiently.
You Can't Live Without Me.
Let's Start Over.
Special Gloves.
I'm So Sorry, Hazel!
Sequel!!!

That's All I Wanted.

10K 455 164
By KittenWoman99

Mason POV

We are all at lunch when all of sudden I see Hannah sitting with Megan, "Ian why the hell is Hannah sitting with Megan?" Ian looks at all of us and sigh, "Her and Megan became friends."

Ian looks over at Hazel and then back at me, "Good! She can stay her ass over there and away from me." Austin starts laughing at Lily, "Oh My God! How did I not see that coming?!"

I roll my eyes at Austin and Lily, "You're just going to let her hang out with Megan?" Ian looks at Shane, "I can't stop her from hanging out with people she wants to hang out with."

I look over at Hazel and see her staring at Megan and Hannah, "I told you she would think something." I arch my eyebrow in confusion, "What are you talking about, Hazel?" She looks at me and then at Ian, "Nobody was there to see us, so stop thinking that."

Hazel rolls her eyes and looks at me, "It's nothing, I'm just shocked that his new girlfriend is hanging out with his ex-girlfriend." Austin wraps his arm around her shoulders, "It will be alright, let's just ignore it for now and enjoy our lunch."

She looks at Austin and smile, "Cupcake, don't touch him!" We all look at Shane and see him pouting, "Are you still mad that I got to comfort her?" Austin stands up, "Switch spots with me. You can sit beside her."

Shane smiles and gets up to sit with Quiet, he hugs Quiet and kisses her forehead. Quiet start laughing, "Mason kiss my forehead! Shane's showing Hazel love, you need to show me love!"

I look at Lily as if she is crazy, "What?! They always do that and I do show you love from time to time!" Lily starts pouting and I roll my eyes, I grab her head and pull her towards me. I kiss her head and she squeals, "Eehh!! I love you, Mason!"

I roll my eyes and show her a small smile, "I love you too." Shane bangs on the table, "I'm the only one who can kiss Lily and Cupcake on the heads!" Lily stands up and glares down at Shane, "Who said you could kiss me?! Huh?!"

I pull Lily back down and Hazel hits Shane in the stomach, "Stop being loud. Y'all are bringing the whole cafeteria eyes this way." They both continue to glare at each other.

Austin starts laughing, "Oh My God! I love this table! Y'all are so funny to me!" I glare at Austin and he stops laughing immediately, he clears his throat and looks at his phone. "Sorry."

"There isn't a big game this week, is it?" We all look at Ian and Shane shrugs his shoulders, "No it's not. Coach not even going to let me and you play since the team is so easy to beat." Ian stands up, "Tell coach I went to the gym when you get to practice."

Shane arch his eyebrow up in confusion, "Gym? Why the gym?" Ian walks away without answering, "He's going to the gym he practice for fighting."

Shane nods his slowly understanding the situation. "Is he okay?" I look at Lily, "Who knows? He'll be alright after he comes from practicing later on tonight."

The bell rings and we all head to our classes, "Hazel do you want me to walk you to your class?" She looks at me and smile, "No I think I can manage, but thank you anyway."

She walks off with her head down, "Keep your head up or Lily and Shane will come and get you." She quickly lifts her head up and speed walks out of my sight.

Hazel POV

I walk to my next class and see Ian with his head down. I go to my desk and sit down with a sigh.

"Ian, are you okay?" I start tapping his shoulder and he just ignores me, "Are you mad at me? Is it because of Hannah?" He lifts his head up and glares at me, "It has nothing to do with you, so stop asking questions!"

My eyes widen in shock, I turn to look out the window and let out a shaky breath, "That reaction tells me it is about Hannah." I whisper to myself.

I turn back around and see the whole class staring at me and whispering, "Ian, everybody keeps looking at me." I tap him again and he slowly lifts his head up and glares at me. He then turns to face the class, "Quit staring or I'll punch every single guy in here in the face and the girls will get punch by Lily!"

They all turn their heads and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. He looks at me and I flinch at the way he is looking at me, "I'm sorry that you and Hannah had a fight. I won't call for you to help me." He looks at me and sighs, "We didn't have a fight because of you, so stop thinking that."

He leans back in his seat, "I'm just frustrated that Megan and Hannah are now friends. I don't want anything to happen to Hannah." I give him a small smile, "With you around her, I doubt anything bad will happen to her."

He lets out a soft laugh, "I'm sorry for snapping on you earlier." I shrug my shoulders, "It's okay, I should be used to it."

"Can you do something for me?" I look at him, "Depends on what it is." I say with confusion lace in my voice, "Promise me that you will go to my next fight."

"I'll try to go, but I do-."

"You went to a party before. You can't say you don't want to be around that many people. Plus you'll be with Lily and them." I let out a long sigh, "Can I think about it?"

He shakes his head no, "Last time you were supposed to think about it, you end up going out with Shane." I look at my hands and then at him, "I'll go, but I get to go backstage to meet the other fighters."

He looks at me with confusion in his eyes, "I don't know why, but I really don't care. Now say you promise." I roll my eyes "I promise to go to your next fight."

He gives me a small smile, "That's all I wanted." It hard to describe Ian, he does what he wants when he wants and he doesn't take no as an answer.

After School

"Why the hell are you here?!" I am at practice and we are all taking a break when all of sudden Megan walks in. She smirks at Lily, "I'm on the team now, your coach let me try out the other day."

Lily starts walking up to Megan, but Mason stops her. "Lily! Just ignore her and do what you always do!" She looks over at the bleachers and looks at Mason and Austin.

Lily lets out a groan, "If you so much as touch or even look at Hazel I will mess up your face." Lily starts walking away, "We'll start in five minutes, I need to go take a breather." She walks out of the gym and I look over at Hannah and Megan.

Megan looks at me and glares at me, I look away and go on the bleachers with Austin and Mason. "Do y'all think everything is going to be alright?" Austin and Mason both shrug their shoulders, "Who knows? I mean Lily hates them both, the worse that could happen is that Lily makes them do some stupid move to hurt themselves."

We both start laughing at Austin comment, "Get on the mats! We're starting!" I rush to the mats and Lily looks at me and smile, "Since there is twenty of us on the team, we will be doing more stunts. Our flyers will be me, Hazel, Ian's hoe, and Ian's ex-hoe."

"Ahh!!!! Did you hear what she just said?! Mason! How can you not laugh?!" Austin starts screaming with laughter and Mason had a small smile on his face, "Ignore them. Our four guys get with your group and help with the stunts as usual."

After Practice

"I didn't appreciate you calling me and Hannah out our names." Megan walks up to Lily and I step back, "I don't care if you didn't like it, I didn't appreciate you messing with Hazel."

They were both now in each other faces, "Okay! Woah. Woah. Woah. We're gonna split this up right now." Mason wraps his arm around Lily waist and picks her up. He stretches his other arm out at Megan.

Austin wraps his arm around my shoulders, "This is going to be an interesting cheer team now." I look up at Austin and see him staring at a group of our male cheerleaders. One guy catches him staring and quickly looks away.

"You're going to scare them away if you keep staring." He shrugs his shoulders and laughs, "It will be alright." I look back at the guy that caught Austin staring. His name is Matthew and he is the shortest amongst all the guys in here.

"Hazel! Mason won't put me down!" Mason is still holding Lily at his side while carrying her stuff, "I think he should continue holding you because you will end up attacking Megan and then the coach will get mad at us."

We start walking to the parking lot, "It was so funny when you called them a hoe." Austin starts laughing as he walks off to his car.

We hear a car horn and see Shane pulling up to us, "How was practice?" Shane looks at me and Lily with a smile and Lily groans.

Austin comes running back, "She called Hannah Ian's hoe, and Megan Ian's ex-hoe!" Shane's eyes widen and then seconds later he starts laughing, "I wish I was there to see it."

Mason sighs, "And because of that her and Megan were about to go at it." Lily rolls her eyes and Mason puts her down, she walks to the car. "I wasn't going to do anything."

We all roll our eyes and I walk towards Shane's car. "I'll see y'all tomorrow."

Lily blows me a kiss and wave, "Love you too Lily."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 25.6K 50
(BWWM) EDITING "That cannot happen again." Sunny spoke breaking the silence between us. We must have been sitting in my car for a solid five minute...
71.1K 4.5K 23
Kicking sand into a black girl's fresh braids probably wasn't the best way to make friends for six-year-old Marshall Stone. In fact, that's how he fo...
2.6M 106K 52
"You look good wearing my last name." My jaw slacks open and the bell rings then, him smiling a lopsided grin before grabbing his bag and strutting o...
1.7M 88.8K 59
"I know I should've talked to you about it but I-" I started but stopped, looking down at my feet again. I had no excuse. The only thing on my mind...