Muse of Undertale

By TeaGod

ONESHOTS Of course music is involved Why wouldn't we include it? Well, yeah, we can take requests Hum No sin... More

In The Name of Love
Control
Cinderella - Part One
Freaks
Skeleton
Up

Silence

87 6 21
By TeaGod

~Sans~
He clutched the red scarf, recently wrapped around his neck. It was a bit long making it trail down behind him, it wasn't meant for someone of his size.

Was it?

Tear streaks on his cheek bones, making him laugh in weary tiredness of waiting in the silence. The golden corridor he was in, hummed with music harmonizing together if you listen closely you could hear the different pitches of the song blending together. It shined an artificial light, mimicking sunlight, most monsters liked this places relation to the surface.

A malicious giggle echoed through out the hall as a soft patter of footsteps stopping a couple feet behind him. He turned around, and the pinpricks in his sockets left, making his face darker despite the permanent smile on his face.

A low chuckle came from the skeleton, "Heya kid."

The human in front of him didn't say anything, loosely holding the dust covered knife in their hands. Dust was on them as well, spots here and there. We will just assume this person is female, her image flickered.

A neon green sweater with a single yellow stripe, flickering and going back to a purple sweater with two magenta strips. Tan skin to pale skin, a fearful frown switching to a sadistic smile. He knew his friend was stuck in there trapped by an enemy, an enemy that killed his younger brother who had believed in this heartless killer even  in death.

"Ready to go again, Comedian?" She asked, voice sickeningly sweet. You could hear the malicious intent.

"Dunno, kid, unless all you want is a bad time?" He shrugged. Trying to keep a jovial tune around his brother's killer is hard, when all he wanted to do was kill her himself.

She took a step forward, taunting him. He let out a sigh. This battle will happen again like it has for the last 40? 50 times? He lost count.

"S-Sans?" A whimper came from the girl, it was almost believable. There was a taunt in the voice.

"Well let's get to the point, shall we?" He asked, starting the battle immediately.

"It's a beautiful day outside, birds are singing." He sighed. "Flowers are blooming, and on days like these kids like you?"

He lowered his already deep voice 2 octaves lower, making it threatening.

" S H O U L D B E B U R N I N G I N H E L L "

With the end of that sentence, she darted forward, trying to get the first hit. He side stepped the moment she swung the knife, snapping his skeletal fingers as his bones shot towards her.
She dodged them all, cutting a couple in defense and went to attack once more. This kept going back and forth a couple times switching back and forth

~Frisk~

She banged her fist repeatedly stuck in a glass box in her mindscape, she wailed trying to break it struggling for control. Her so called "partner" was at the front with an ear to ear grin on her face, she stood by the buttons.

Fight Act Item Mercy

Continuously pressing the fight button, against her best friend. The one she always loves to see after a reset, the jokes and puns she laughs at when he makes them.

She started going full force towards the glass, holding her back in hopes of cracking it and breaking free, her best friend is a lover not a fighter. She wanted to get out before he got hurt. She was determined to get out.

Her usually closed eyes were now open, she kept hitting, glaring at the back of her partner's head. Grunts and growls of protest, then she took a couple steps back. Running forward she kicked the glass, a small crack could be heard. She gasped, joy bubbling through her. She focused on that one spot as her "friend" was distracted.

The glass broke, a shattering sound echoes through out the mindscape. Making her controller look at her, the grin on her face disappearing into a scowl. She whimpered, wanting to back up, determination leaving her at the worst time, and cowardliness yelling at her to run.

Fight or Flight right?

At this point it seems stupid, fear makes you do the most stupidest things. As to stay still in the face of danger or run causing yourself into more danger, it's hard trying to control your self in moments like these. You'll never know what your going to do, until the moment you do it.

She ran

She didn't run away though, she ran toward her tears streaming down her face as she tackled her off the controls. In real life her body froze, making sans stop in confusion also. He was tired, she could see the sweat running of his skull, mixing with tears.

"FRISK WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Her enemy now screamed at her, trying to kick frisk off.

"IM NOT LETTING YOU DO THIS CHARA!" Frisk yelled back struggling to get a good hold.

They were both struggling, trying to stop each other one with a good intent the other with bad, Chara finally had the upper hand and launched her foot toward Frisk's stomach. Her body rolled back as she held her stomach, pain was now all she felt but she stood up anyways.

They were both standing about 10 feet away from each other and 10 feet away from control. Frisk dashed towards it leaving Chara in a couple moments of shock, she also ran toward it catching Frisk's drift.

They both reached for the button, Chara was on fight Frisk on mercy. She pushed her self more touching mercy, a relieved smile on her face as everything went white. Chara screamed at her insulting her degrading her as she regained control pushing her far back in the mindscape.

Sans stood infront of her, confusion in his face caution as well. Frisk dropped the knife, looking at her hands. A smile on her face her vision blurred, she knows she's crying and will let them fall. She looked up a watery smile on her face, hiccups and sobs escaped from her.

Sans held out his arms fro a hug, she gladly took it crying into his jacket. He caresses her hair crying himself, mumbling that he's glad to have her back.

~ 3rd~

They found peace in the violence, Chara is pushed away. She won't be back in a long time, they were still hugging even with out tears they felt if the let go everything would start all over again.

"Sans?" Frisk whispered voice hoarse from crying.

"Y-yeah kid?" He got out sniffing.

(EFF SKELETON ANATOMY IF HE SNIFFS HE CAN SNIFF EVEN WITH OUT A FUNKING NOSE Fresh: Thata some sinful language brah.. Me: FRESH LEAVE *throws a tea pot at him*)

"I Love you.." she whispered trailing off.

She knew she felt this for a while, never came to acknowledge it until now. Sans froze, but frisk continued not caring if he didn't return her feelings.

"Sans I love you, I love your jokes,your smile, your puns, all of it. Every time I reset I was always excited to meet you again, I would love our talks repeat them in my head. I love your easiness aura you have around when people are near, I just love how lovable you are-" she gotten cut off with a kiss.

(WOOHOO YEAH FRISK, SANS YOU GET HER)

Teeth to lip contact, making frisk blush madly eyes widening as he deepened it. She allows him to do so, it felt right. Pulling away for air, he smiled a real smile not the fake permanent one.

"I love ya too kid."

She snorted,"I'm not a kid you know?"

"I don't care, your my kid." He hugged her once again.

She smiled hugging back, she has to reset soon. Free everyone the way she wants, without Chara ruining things. Everyone could be happy, and she won't reset again they both have their happy endings.

No conflicts right?

(A/N)
OHMAHGOSH Luna Here sugar
I DID IT IM SO PROUD MAN
LOOK AT THIS FEELING PRETTY PROUD OF MYSELF
Hope my genocide partner approves

This chapter is not sponsored, but GO BUY SOME BOBA TEA FROM STARBUCKS ONLY 9.99

Well I don't know the actual price, it's been a while I've only had homemade tea xD

SEE YA TEA LOVERS AND LOVELY BONES

I HOPE YOU LOT HAVE. RADICAL TIME

Fresh: there ya go broski embrace the radness

NO FRESH GO HOME RAD^HOLE

Fresh: Very sinful language bro, I don't wanna have a radical time *glasses changes to run bro*

*throws a tea pot at fresh* GO HOME 90s TRASH!

Fresh: Catch you on the flip flop

A/N: Lol. Is he gone? Good! I was about to get my pizza cutter. XD Who else liked this oneshot? I personally loved it. :3 This is obviously Arcus if that wasn't already evident. It's so sweet and awesome and badass all at the same time.

Go to your room, Chara! You're in timeout! XD

Anyways, until next time, lovely bones and tea lovers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 1.7K 15
Undertale is going to react. This will not be entirely canon and will include aspects of what I believe (backstories, ect.) I do not own the cover an...
498 12 21
In this AU story it will start out on Undertale until a certain chapter will change the universe. When will it happen find out reading these Volumes...
59K 1.5K 35
Sans has had an interesting past. A past that even his beloved brother barely even knows of. A past that he wishes could remain a secret. But when th...
6.8K 63 20
[3rd book] So it's yandere Undertale One shots because I can. Also because some characters just kinda need to be more recognize. Slow updates? Or it...