Love Is Overated

By SmileyPrince143

Soo What happens when you and your girls meet mindless behavior. Well love sparks, envy and betrayal find the... More

PoshWood High
Why Me?
Woaaah.
It's On!
You Wet Babe?
Hotel Motel Holiday-In!
7 Minutes of Heaven
Hello.Goodmorning.
Lion, and Tigers, and Bears. Oh-My!
Wooomp.
Issa's Party
Casa del Mb
Thinking Bout' You
Dammnnn.
About 5 1/2 Months later
Party Planning
Kat's Birthday
Kat's Birthday Pt.2
You Nasty Retch
I Hate Hospitals
Outta this Jooint!
2 Words. Night. Mare
An OMG Moment
True Feelings :(
Say Hello To My New Lesbian Friend
Say Hello To My Lesbian Friend Part 2
YouDidWhatNow!?
Call Your Girlfriend
Do The Puzzle Pieces fit?
Do It Like A Dude:)
Date Night
Date Night Part 2
It's Been That Long?
1 More Night
Graduation

Partaaay!

3.7K 53 12
By SmileyPrince143

*It's the next day 6th period at gym period. Kat and Prince are playing one-on-one bball*

Kat: *Dribbling* Come on Princess. Take the ball and make a shot.

Prince: Shutup!*Grabs the basketball when Kats not looking. And makes a shot.*

Kat: You son of a-*Coach whitsles for everyone to go change and get ready to leave.* Ha! You still didn't beat me!*Starts to walk away*

Prince: Wait!

Kat: *Stops* Yeah.

Prince: *Kicks at the ground.* Umm will you be my date to the dance? It's okay if you dont wanna um I--(GCO).

Kat: *Hugs him* Suree. See you friday.

Prince: Wait you not gon' be here tommorow.

Kat: Nope. I gotta go shoppin so I look good. *Walks away smiling.* {POV: Uhh. Why did I say yes. Aren't I suppose to hate MB.}

                              Text Convo

KatPeace&Weed: Omg! Guess who asked me 2 the dance. Imma go shopping 2morrow you coming.

KoriBaybee: Omg! Who and yess!

KatPeace&Weed: Princeton.

KoriBaybee: Dont you hate all of MB.

KatPeace&Weed: They are some how making me start to like them. They're kid of cool to hang out with.

KoriBaybee: Omg! MY GIRL IS GON BE THE TALK OF THE WEEK!

KatPeace&Weed: Please dont tell anyone!

KoriBaybee: Well, I already told Cole. I will tell her not to tell anyone. Luv you baby girl.

KatPeace&Weed: Okay? Bye. -_-#

                                             End Of Convo

                                             Next Day

*Kat is up early. Her Mom left already so she went and made breakfast. She's eating when she hears a knock at the door.*

Kat: Only she would come to my house so freaking early.

*Opens door. Kori comes in fully dressed and ready to go to the mall.*

Kori: You aint ready yet. Ay! Chica!

Kat: Mirada. Sólo desperté. Maldito (If my spanish is wrong dont blame me. I hardly speak it even though Im Nicaraguan.)

Kori: Sorry. Imma run the shower for you and take out your clothes for you.

Kat: Okaay. Ms. Fashionista

*Kat finshes breakfast and goes to shower. When she see's the clothes Kori put out she drops her towel.*

Kori: Thankyou for showing me your naked body. Even though you have nice boobs and an ass.

Kat: Well thankyou for being a perv. *Picks up thong* Where did you find this? I hid them deep in my drawer.

Kori: Look. You needa look fine when we are shopping. Even in your underwear.

Kat: Whatever. *Puts on clothes* Lets go!

                                                  Mall

Kat: Why did you have to pick the tightest pants.?

Kori: To bring out one of your best assets.

Kat: I think it is seen enough. What store first?

Kori: Forever 21.

Kat: Why did I even ask you that question.

*Kori finds an out fit for her and Kat.Putting the pieces togther as they walk through different stores. And it's great for Kat. Because it's not too girly or too boyish.. It's 9 pm. The girls decide to get some ice cream and walk around until 12. Then the girls go home. Kat sneaks inside without her Mom waking up. She smiles as she falls asleep. She knows tommorow will be perfect.*

                                                      Party Day!

* Kat, Kori and Cole decide to skip school so they can get their hair and nails done. It's now 3 hours before the party. Kat gets a text from Princeton.*

                                                       Text Convo

Prince=Peace: I see you aint come to school.

KatPeace&Weed: Sorry. Had to do nails and hair. :)

Prince=Peace: Nice signature. Ohh and Prod forgot to tell us it was a poolparty.Its okay though. We got yall covered. :)

KatPeaceWeed: I do not like the sound of that.

                                                 End of Convo

*Kat tells the girls. Then they all get dressed and come out.

Kat's outfit: Turquoise sleeveless button down crop top.See You Monday the Manic tights. Matching teal pumps. A peace heart earring cuff. Vintage Look Minni sadlle bag. Turquoise peace bead bracelet and gold feather necklace. Her hair is straight and her nails are also turquoise.

Cole's outfit: A blue and white striped crop top. Blue pumps. Matching superman earrings and necklace. Her orange reddish hair was wavy. She had black and white tribal print leggings and a black and white music purse. She had matching blue nails.

Kori's outfit: Red nails. Red pumps. A red or dead red shirt. Black, white, and red aztec striped leggings. A teddy bear keychain. A Gold Teddy bear necklace. A red purse and her she had a pixie style haircut. With purplish-red died into the bangs.

outfits: http://www.polyvore.com/we_rock_tights/set?id=47657805

*They honk outside. They go outside to see a huge white stretch hummer.*

                                                         In Ze Hummer

Roc: Welcomee ladiees.

Princeton: Here is yall lil suprise presents.* Inside there were bathingsuits for each.*

Kor: Thanks.

  * The limo stops.*

Prod&Ray: This is It!

                                             Pool Party

*They get to a huge mansion that was probably bigger than their whole hotel. They see drunk people running around and climbing trees.They hurry quickly inside.Inside is dark but there are strobe lights swirling around the dancefloor. Kat and Prince go  to the dancefloor. How We Do by Rita Ora is playing. Kat and Prince start dancing and talking. Kori and Prod go upstairs. Ray is alone. Cole and Roc are at the bar.*

                    Cole and Roc at the Bar:

Cole: A tequila please.

Roc: Two. Pronto.

Cole: Why you so bossy?

Roc: Because when I want it. I get it!{POV: Just like Kat}

Cole: I guess? * Shakes head and takes a sip of tequila*

Roc: Ohh. So you dont believe me.

Cole: Nope. Not really.

Roc: Aiighht Imma prove it to you. * Takes her upstairs to a bedroom smirking*

                          Kori and Prod Upstairs:

Kori: *Drunk.* I like you alot Prodigy and I wanna show it to ya'.

Prod: What do you mean.

Kori: Imma show you.*Jumps on top of him and they start stripping.

                             Prince&Kat on the Dancefloor:

*Stupidfacedd by Wall paper just stopped playing. Practice by Drake comes on. Everyone starts grinding on each other. Kat looks around then at Prince then she starts grinding too. Hard*

Prince: Damn Kat. You trynna give me a boner.

Kat: *Stops dancing and blushes* Naww. Just dancing.

Prince: You look bad ass tonight. I didn't know you wore heels.

Kat: Say thanks to Kori.

Prince: I will. Especially for her making you wear those tights.* Stares at her ass then looks in her eyes* Dang. I didnt know your eyes were so big. They're beautiful and twinkle like stars.

Kat: When you start talking like that I start to dance.

*Drank in my cup comes on then Dance 4 you by Beyonce. Kat gives Princeton a lapdance.*

[* Prod and Kori wake up in eavh others arms. In another room so do Cole and Roc. They come downstairs to see Prince and Kat making out.*]

Cole: Did we miss anthing else.

*Kat&Prince startled: Umm no!

Kat: *blushes* I was just um--

Roc: It's okay. ANYONE IN FOR THE POOL.

Kori: At 1am sure!

*They get dressed then they go by the pool. Kids are jumping off diving boards into the pool. Kat jumps off of it backwards splashing someone.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 328 10
Angel Hays never thought she would meet Princeton of Mindless Behavior, but never did she think she would have a child with him. Come into Angel and...
446K 5.5K 14
He's the player of the school , he's known for hitting and quitting , every girl wants him and doesn't care if he uses her then breaks her heart as l...
166 15 11
Two opposite personalities are brought together by coincidence, then separated just as quickly to only meet years later in a twist a fate. Will love...
15K 256 4
Is it really cheating if you have already mentally broken up? I suck at summeries, sorry.