༉‧₊˚wanna one imagines

By glampage

❝you are beautiful in every single way. ❞ wishing that wanna one is fore... More

⌜sweet dreams stop⌟
⌜order, rules and payments ⌟
⌜waiting room & status⌟
park jihoon | unexpected confession
park woojin | super market madness
hwang minhyun | heartbeat (part 1)
ha sungwoon | of course
park jihoon | hurtful love
kang daniel | baby boom
ong seongwoo | lots of laugh
hwang minhyun | heartbeat (part 2)
bae jinyoung | coffee love
lee daehwi | first steps
lai guanlin | a blind date
kim jaehwan | looney tunes
yoon jisung | part-time husband, part-time mother
kim jonghyun | pillow fighters
hwang minhyun | you can really cook
kang daniel | pretty killer
park woojin | why so cold?
ong seongwoo | really, daebak, heol
park jihoon | i saved you (part 1)
bae jinyoung | off-screen couple
ha sungwoon | stage full of love
kim jaehwan | finally someone
kang daniel | yes or no?
yoon jisung | an open secret
hwang minhyun | bromance... literally
park jihoon | i saved you (part 2)
park jihoon | your no. 1 fan
lee daehwi | love at first sight
kang daniel | jealousy alert
lai guanlin | sorry
woo jinyoung | creepy haunted house
ong seongwoo | childhood sweethearts
kim jaehwan | us
park woojin | drifted back together
kang daniel | ice cream
bae jinyoung | saviour much?
bae jinyoung | noona
park jihoon | see the stars
lai guanlin | my mistake
lee daehwi | my protector
ha sungwoon | remember
kim donghan | christmas frenzy
lai guanlin | captains of love
kang daniel | no matter what

lai guanlin | the grim reaper and i

4.5K 193 51
By glampage

•your pov•

i was walking back home after school at night, thinking to myself about the thing i saw in school just now.

i attended night class as we had exams coming up so when i was in the toilet, there was like a figure in the mirror just now.

i was walking back home by an alley as i live in a landed property and my house was all the way inside.

i was walking and suddenly half way, i felt there was something behind me.

i spun around and there nothing there. i turned back to face the front and i screamed.

someone was standing in front of me, wearing black with a black hat.

i stumbled backwards.

the person just stood there and stared.

"who are you?" i asked and he lifted his head.

he had fair skin and a handsome face. he looked down at a card and read out my name.

"i... i am..." he stuttered.

i raised my eyebrow at him, waiting for his response.

•guanlin's pov•

she was really pretty and i suddenly had second thoughts about telling her that i will meet her soon during her death.

"i..." i tried to say again but nothing came out.

"are you okay?" she asked me and tried to touch my forehead but i moved back, because if a grim reaper touches someone, he will be able to see her past life.

she looked rejected and i apologised.

"what is it?" she asked me.

"i... better get going." i said and disappeared.

your pov•

"i... better get going." he just said and disappeared into thin air.

"that was weird?" i thought to myself and cocked my head to one side, before continuing to walk back home.

that night, before i slept, i thought if that guy that i saw just now.

the more i think if him, the more handsome he was and the more i want to see him again.

i tossed and turned in bed, thinking about him, until i drifted off to sleep.

when i woke up, rays if bright light streamed into my room. i rubbed my eyes and looked around my room, having a feeling that i will miss it once i took a stepped out from it.

i changed my clothes and prepared everything i needed before heading to the living room for breakfast.

"good morning eomma and appa!" i chirped and gave my mum a kiss on her cheek.

my mother prepared a feast and i left the house with a full stomach.

i took out my ear plugs and plugged it into my phone.

i clicked play and looked for my wallet.

"shit!" i thought to myself when i realised that i dropped it.

when i turned around, the same guy was there again.

"you again?" i asked him.

he passed me my wallet and remained silent.

"why do you keep following me?" i asked.

"i have to tell you something." he said while rubbing his hands on the back if his neck.

"what is it?" i asked.

"please don't be shocked." he said and i nodded my head.

"before i tell you, can i ask you a question?" he asked and i agreed.

"did you watch the korean drama Goblin?" he asked.

"yes, it's my favourite show." i told him.

"and you know the grim reaper?" he asked and i nodded my head.

"i am the grim reaper and i am informing you about your death that you will face on the way home from school this afternoon." he said in a monotonous voice.

"are you crazy?" i asked.

"this is real." he said and showed me a name card, with my name in red on it.

my eyes widened.

"i am not suppose to show this to anyone but you are not allowing me to stick to the rules." he said.

"why?" i asked him but he looked down.

"is there any way i can prevent it?" i asked anxiously.

"no, wait yes." he said.

"please tell me, i really want to live!" i said.

he looked around and took a step towards me.

"5 seconds before your death, i will appear and i will try to prevent it, but don't be shocked and act rationally." he said and disappeared again.

i was already shaken by the time he disappeared.

the whole day in school, i could not get my mind off the handsome so-called grim reaper and what he told me.

i even got scolded by the teacher for not listening in class.

when the bell rang, i dreaded my journey back home.

i did not listen to my music and i paid extra attention to the traffic around me.

nothing happened to me when i was on my way home.

but around 5 metres away from my house, i was getting distracted again but suddenly someone shouted, "watch out!!" and i sounded that it came from upstairs.

i looked up, and saw a large flower pot dropping down... and down...

i closed my eyes, to scared to do anything but i could only count from 5 to 1.

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

someone suddenly wrapped his arms around me and something soft and warm crashed on my lips.

i was too shock to open my eyes and i kept my eyes closed until the guy pulled away.

i opened my eyes and my eyes met with the grim reaper's.

"are you okay?" he asked me, brushing strands of hair out from my face.

i nodded, blinking back tears. i felt scared, curious and touched at the same time that i felt like breaking down and cry.

"don't cry." he said and wiped the tears from my eyes and cheeks.

he embraced me in a hug.

"its okay. its okay. its over." he whispered to me.

after calming down, he suddenly asked me a question.

"so do you finally believe that i am a grim reaper?" he asked and i nodded.

"how did you save me?" i asked him.

"how you can escape death is to get a kiss from the grim reaper himself, you can't kiss him but only he can kiss you so it depends if he wants to kiss you or not." he explained, and started blushing.

"so why were you willing to save me?" i asked and laughed but kinda half crying too.

"the answer is too obvious!" he chirped.

"ok, i get it." i told him, smiling to myself.

"but are you sure that that kiss can make me escape death forever?" i asked him and giggled.

he gave that look and smiled.

"if another kiss is what you want, then another kiss is what you will get." he said shyly.

"but promise me that you won't kiss anyone else to save their lives, okay?" i told him.

"of course!" he said and leaned in to give me another life-saving but a to-die-for kiss.

(A/N: i will write some imagines inspired by korean dramas for the members and you can request for the member and the k-drama you want me to write too but i will only start writing after 13 october!! please vote and request and hoped you enjoyed this story💕)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 185 32
to the point..where I knew..nothing..is getting better... - h e a r t - b r e a k e r
19.5K 1.5K 20
❝ where are you going? i don't like people leaving me but they all did, you're the only one i have, not you too. ❞ ❅ produce101 s2 series ♔ wanna one...
50.6K 865 21
" my love for you never exist "
33.8K 1.1K 28
she loved her boyfriend alot , till she found out his affair and broke her heart. she turned cold and didn't believe in love anymore , till her one a...