Dear Diary (A Harry Styles Fa...

By awliam

Jade La'rose had it all. An uncle who managed a very famous band, best friends that millions of girls loved... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8- Dear Diary
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
MY RANT ABOUT MY ADVENTURE
Chapter 20 - Dear Diary
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue

Chapter 4

896 8 2
By awliam

I'm going to make this one long since I can't write for a couple of days. I have finals in like, every subject. woohoo:/ Any who.. BYE!

Chapter 4

1:43 A.M

I looked at my alarm clock, questioning why some one was knocking at my door at this time. I groan as a sign to enter.

"Jade, I can't sleep." I hear Niall whisper. I clap two times, which turns my light on, and sit up. I see that he is holding two cups of tea in his hand. He sits down and hands me a cup.

"Thanks." I barely whisper. I rub my eyes and look up at him. "Whats wrong?" I ask.

"Bad dream," He says, pouting his lip. "don't want to talk about it."

"So why'd you come in here?" I giggle, taking a sip of my tea,

"Just needed to see someone who would brighten my day- er, uh... night." He says, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Aw! Niall, how sweet!" I say playfully pushing his shoulder, while he blushes.

"But..." I continue, "I'm going back to bed. So, you're either leaving, or staying." I say, laying back down.

"I'll stay." He says. scurrying under the blankets. I clap, turning the lights out and face Niall's back.

Niall turns around facing me. I can see him smiling. "Hey Jade?" Niall asks.

"Hm?" I ask, wondering what he wondering what he was thinking.

"Thanks." He says, kissing my forehead.

"For what?" I say.  He just smiles and turns around. With that, I just sigh and fall asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sh, you'll wake her!"

"We're supposed to wake her!"

"Oh, right." I flutter my eyes open, seeing six blurry figures become clear.

"SURPRISE!" They all scream in unison, holding a stack of pancakes with candles. I rub my eyes and sit up, smiling.

"Happy Birthday, sweetheart." Uncle Paul kisses my cheek.  Each boy then comes up, kissing me and saying 'Happy Birthday'. Never in my life did I receive so many kisses in such a short period of time.

I blow out the candles then sat he pancakes down beside me. Niall will more than likely eat them later.

"Now get dressed, we have that award show in an hour!" Paul says, getting back to serious.

"Alright, alright. Out!" I say, giggling and pointing the the door. I was a little excited I was going to be walking the red carpet on my birthday. I was so excited, that last week I went out and bought the most beautiful dress I've ever seen, along with matching shoes.

It took me 10 minutes to get dressed, 10 minutes to do my makeup, and 20 minutes do my hair. I was pretty suprised at my appearance, for I never usually see myself this dressed up.

I walk down the steps where my uncle was waiting. He smiled and held a box with a bow around it.

"Happy Birthday." He said giving me the box. "And might I say, I am proud to be called your Uncle!"

I just laugh and slowly unwrap the box. When i opened it my eyes went wide and I gasped. I found the prettiest diamond necklace with matching earrings in the box.

"Uncle Paul! Thank you so much!" I say, hugging him, on the verge of happy tears.

He just smiles and places the necklace on me. "Hey, um where's the boys?" I say, lifting my hair up.

"They just left. We agreed that you and I would be arriving there without them. It's your time to shine." He says, fixing his bow tie.

"Thank you." I smile kindly.

As we pull up to the red carpet I notice the boy's car in front of us. Boy, I couldn't wait to see them! Their door slowly opened, as did my jaw. All of the boys were dressed in tuxedos, even Niall! They smiled and posed for pictures, they even signed autographs.

The sound of my uncle stepping out of the limo woke me from my daze. I knew that as soon as he stepped out I would have to go out there. I slowly step out and the crowd went wild. Even the boys stopped doing what they were to 'check me out'. I walked down the red carpet, smiling, posing, and for some odd reason, signing autographs. Finally I reached the end of the carpet when some reporter chick with awful grey hairs, and 'grandma-red' lipstick came up to me.

"Wow, Jade! You are looking stunning as ever! Whats on your mind?" She screamed over the crowd.

"You too!" I said, obviously lying my ass off. "And I was just hopping I didn't fall on my face!" I say, smiling.

"How's the modeling career going?" She said, eyeing my drop-dead-beautiful dress.

"Great! Just been taking a small break" I say, giggling. She just rolls her eyes.

"Are you seeing anybody right now?" She asked, anxious to hear my answer.

"Nope!" I say, popping the 'p'. I wink at the camera and turn away. Looking for the boys. As I looked for them I hear fans screaming the most ridiculous things at me.

"Marry me Jade."

"I wish I looked like you!"

"Team zayde!"

"I love Jarry!"

"No! It's team Jiall!"

 I laugh and wave at everybody, thinking of all the nicknames our fans come up with. Finally, I catch up to the guys. I stop by them to get a couple pictures, then began to walk with them."

"Hi, my name is Jade. I don't know you, but you all are quite dashing." I say, joking around sarcastically.

"Hi, were One Direction, and you're HOT!" They all say in unison. I laugh and strike a dramatic pose, making people go crazy with the camera. I swear, if some one famous even blinks that paps will have an asthma attack!

About 15 minutes later everyone piled in the big stadium and let the Award Show begin. 

"Good evening party people!" The host says, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Lets get this show started, sha'll we?" She says in a flirty voice.

"To host the first three categories, everyone welcome... Ian Somerhold!" 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ready for the after party, gorgeous?" Zayn comes up and kisses my cheek.

"All day, all night!" I scream, crossing my eyes, probably looking retarded.

"That's attractive, Jade." I heard Louis say, as he also kisses my cheek.

"Oh, kisses!" Harry screams, running up to me and giving me kisses all over my face - except the lips.

"I'm hungry, do you have food?" Niall comes up, kissing me on my cheek, like everyone else. I grab a bag of emergency chips from my clutch and hand them to him.

"You did great tonight, Jade." Liam says, doing the same as everyone else; kissing my cheek.

"Thanks, you guys did good too! And thanks for singing happy birthday to me." I say, sliding into the limo.

"PARTY TIME!" We all scream as we turn the music up full blast.

The rest of the ride we jammed out to the music, and laughing like wild hyenas. Being with the boys just brightens up my whole world. I can't help to think that one day when we all get old, we won't be as close as this. 

I wake up from my daze when Zayn, who is sitting across from me,  props my leg and starts rubbing my leg.

''What the hell?'' I ask, trying not to burst into laughter. Zayn just keeps rubbing my leg. All of the other boys are dying of laughter. Well, except Niall, who is just smiling. Weird. And Harry, who isn't even smiling, but eyeing Zayn.

"Ahh. so smooth." Zayn says still rubbing my leg. I pull it away and playfully grabbed his thigh, giving him a seductive look. Seconds later though, I let go.

"You missed." Zayn winked. I could tell Harry and Niall were getting mad because they started both singing really loud.

'' Oh looky here, the party!'' Louis says, putting his face against the window. Of course, being me, I crack up.

 "Jade! Jade!" I heard some one screaming my name, but I couldn't tell who due to the loud music and disco balls. Suddenly, I felt a hand on mine, I turned around to see a face I wasn't expecting to see.

"Justin, hey!" I said loudly, kissing his cheek.

"Enjoying the party Mrs. LaRose?" He asked, giving me a full body check out.

"Indeed, Mr. Beiber." I say, blushing. A slow song came on and he offered to dance. Even though I want didn't want to, I said yes. When we went into the middle of the floor, only a few couples were out on the floor, none including the boys.

Justin pulled me so close that we could a piece of paper with our bodies. Not the most comfortable thing. You see, it would be alright if it were one of my other guy friends, but Justin makes me feel weird. Last year, lets just say, Justin and I hooked up. Ever since, he's had a thing for me. But, oh well.

As I danced with justin I looked around and spotted the boys. Louis and Liam were talking to eachother while Zayn, Harry, and Niall watched Justin and me like a hawk.

Finally, the song ended and Justin and I broke apart. He kissed my hand, then just as he was about to say something, Zayn came up and interrupted.

"Sorry, to interupt, but Jade is needed drastically." He says, pulling me away from Justin.

"Jealous much?" I say with a wink.

"Just shut up and dance!" He says. The song was fast, so Zayn and I just decided to rock out like the rest of the party.

About 2 hours, 20 songs, and 50 dance partners, I was ready to go home. I decided to go sneak onto the roof-top garden to get away from the noise. As I got up there, I saw a familiar face, staring into the city night.

"Harry?" I say, sitting by him.

"Oh, hey beautiful. What are you doing up here?" He asks, yawning and putting his arm around my waist.

"I was gonna ask you the same thing." I say, removing his arm and leaning against a wall.

"Well in that case, it was too loud." I nod in agreement.

"So how's Justin?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Annoying. And I saw the lovely Caroline Flack."

"Hm. And I know, that's another reason I came up here." He says, grabbing my arm and spinning me around. He could hear the music from all the way up here.

Harry and I begin to dance with each other, laughing and smiling. I will admit, we were both a little drunk. When the song ended he pulled me close to him. Our lips were barely touching. We walked like this until my back hit the wall. Harry then leans in and kisses me passionately. At first, it was soft, then it became rough. Still up against the wall, I jump up, wrapping my legs around his waist. Harry starts slipping my dress off, and I didn't protest. 

"You sure?" Harry asks, a hopeful look on his face. 

I nod. Not completely positive I want to do this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 1.1K 37
I would bet none of you have ever had that dream summer that all of us want.... that summer where you meet a boy on the beach and go surfing even tho...
1.1K 56 19
Jade was an average young adult. She spent her days fangirling over all time low and working at a local pizzeria. She has been dating her boyfriend...
26.5K 804 21
If you're meant to be with someone, it will work out. Whether it's next month or in five years, what's meant to be will always be. Jade Thirlwall be...
863K 28.4K 46
Jade Edwards isn't the normal werewolf she is something special and she finds out after her mate, Drew Matthew, rejects her. She later finds out mor...