Surprise, bitch! [pennywise x...

By Therizin

DISCONTINUED He's been watching you for months now, never had the chance to get his clawed hands on you. Now... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
N/A
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
N/A
Chapter 13
Chapter 14.

Chapter 2

24.9K 791 1.6K
By Therizin

A/N have you ever thought that Pennywise was related to the clown at McDonald's? (Forgot the McDonald's clown's name lol) 

Update - Please join my new and perm/ discord - https://discord.gg/dvjjh98  

(Y/N) Pov

The light weaved its way through your curtains, waking you up. Your stomach growled and so did you. Now awake up from such a deep, quiet sleep. You sighed, peaking your eyes open before squeezing them shut - feeling the light penetrate your eyeballs. It made you cringe, but you knew you had to wake up. With a ruff sigh, you sat up. Placing your hands behind you for support, but quickly felt a pain in one of your hands. Collapsing back down on the bed. "Ahh..." You sighed, looking at the hurting hand. Seeing it bandaged up, making you gulp.

Everything was coming back now to
you now. You were at school yesterday, you burnt your hand and this clown came out of nowhere. His height, his face, everything was flooding back to you. Suddenly you sat up, leaning against your bed head. You rubbed your forehead; a headache forming. How did you get back to your house? You blacked out when the man held you up in the air, blocking air to your lungs.

You shuffled off the bed, standing up. No shivers, no cold. You looked down at your body, realizing you were still in school uniform. Quickly, you walked over to your desk, turning on the lamp and looking around your room. No signs of school bags, laptop or anything was here. Something that was normally placed beside your bed for the next day of school, but for you it was Saturday today.

You pulled out a swivel chair, sitting down and looking at your desk. Noticing that pencils were littered, particularly red and black pencils. You gently placed your fingertip on the wooden desk, tracing some smudges of pencil, before coming to an end at a drawn red balloon. You cringed, standing up quickly and taking a step back.

"Oh god..." You grumbled. It wasn't a dream, that whole event yesterday was real. So who took you home? Surely it wasn't that clown. "What was It's name?" You whispered, walking to the desk again and looking at the balloon. Trying to think of the name.

You sighed, giving up and walking towards the bed. Sitting down and removing all your clothes, leaving you in your underwear and bra. You shivered, standing up and walking towards the cupboard. Opening it up and grabbing out some black tracksuit pants - tapered, socks, and just a t-shirt with a pineapple print. You yawned, closing the cupboard door and turning around.

Bang.

Your back was pressed against the cupboard and a hand was tightly grasped around your neck. Gasping for breath, your eyes focused on the white face, the red lining, the forked smile.

"P-Pennywise." You chocked out, finally remembering his name.

His laughed pierced through your ears. His eyes never managed to set themselves on you. His smile was forked, his two front teeth larger than the others. You gulped at his appearance, finally getting a good view of what his facade was. Pennywise was tall, very tall. That only added to the fear factor.

He snickered before letting you go, watching as you sunk down to the ground. You held your neck as you felt air enter your lungs. You gagged, coughing, rubbing your neck from the cold handprint from the clown. Your eyes stared at the shoes of the male, seeing the laces knit together into a knot. The end of the shoe a little red pom-Pom.

Pennywise shook his feet, knowing you were staring at them. Your eyes darted from his feet upwards, getting an idea of his clothes. Everything was gray, white, almost like he was covered in bandages. He had flannel, tassel-like edges at his ankles, and sleeves. Around his lower neck was a much larger tassel - hiding his neck. You cringed, looking away from his face and at the pom-poms down his chest.

You slowly moved your gaze to the ground, staring at the carpet. Your eyes were blurry from the amount of water building up and your whole body shaking from fear. Pennywise gave a forceful sigh, leaning down in front of you. It was quiet for a moment, you kept your eyes away from him and firmly set on the ground.

"Hmm..." He chimed, giving a giggle. You flinched, scooting further into the wall of the cupboard. "Are you scare?" He whispered, unable to pronounce 'scared' properly.

You nodded your head, averting your eyes to him for a moment, then quickly looking away. "Please... Leave me... Alone," you begged, cradling your wounded hand close to your chest.

"Oh, poor child... Her hand has been wound," he snickered, pushing himself to stand up. His hands clasping around your wrists, forcefully pulling you upwards, making you stand up and looking at his chest. You gulped, removing your wrists from his gloved grasp. "But she believes I did i-t," he emphasized the "T" in it. Turning around and walking towards your desk. Grabbing a red pencil, twirling it between his clawed fingers. You watched in awe, before looking at your bedroom door. Sadly you saw it was locked. You can unlock it, but it would take at least five seconds, too long for you. The clown would probably have killed you if he saw you escape, so you stayed put. Back up against the wall, hands as well.

Pennywise slammed the pencil into the desk, but it didn't break. The lead just got stuck between the grooves of wood. You gasped, scooting to the left and holding onto the cupboard handle. Watching as the clown slowly turned to face you. A balloon slowly formed in his hand, before it floated towards you, making you cringe and backup further against the wall. "Please, I beg you don't let it pop!" You pleaded, knowing what would happen. You could see the balloon swelling with substance, you couldn't have that pop. "Please, I beg you! I'll do anything," you cried out, kneeling down and holding your hands out. Begging for your life, begging for the balloon to not pop.

He stared at you, his eyes dilated as he smirked. "Anything?" He said with enthusiasm, clasping his hands together in front of his face. "Such words for such a young... Lady," he purred, taking a step towards you.

You cringed, watching as the balloon lowered to your height. The inside was swelling, but it wasn't blood. It was something else. "Please..." You cried.

Pop.

The balloon popped, and red confetti littered the ground. You shrieked, expecting blood but found it was the most opposite. Peeking an eye open, you saw red confetti all over the place. Covering your bed, the ground, desk, even yourself.

Your eyes gazed over the room, seeing that the clown had disappeared. Quickly, you stood up, darting to the door and unlocking it with shaky fingers. Running down the hall and into the bathroom, slamming the door shut - locking it.

You sat on the tiled ground, looking at the shower with a huff. What was this thing? It definitely wasn't human, or maybe one of your friends hired a magic-prank guy. That's probably the number one thing you could think of, a pranker hired by your friend. But he disappeared! And how did he get the staff at the sickbay to pretend dead? You groaned, rubbing your face. All these thoughts were giving you a headache. "I need to talk to my friends on Monday and ask," you decided. Getting up and getting ready for a shower, hoping to relax and clear your mind.

"Going for a walk, mum." You called out, closing the front door before she could reply.

You walked down the driveway and onto the door path. Holding a backpack over your shoulder as you pulled a hood over your head. Trying to keep yourself warm as the wind gently patted your face. The cars flew past you with such speed, one managed to slash a puddle and drench you.

You gasped, holding your hands out as you felt the rainwater soak into your jumper and jeans. "Fuck me!" You snapped, walking to the side of the footpath, under a tree and dumping your backpack down. Ringing out the sleeves of your jumper, knowing it wouldn't be any better if you took it off.

You groaned, putting your hair into a ponytail and sighing. Feeling the wind hit your wet skin made you shiver.

Once you felt dry enough to continue walking, you did. Hauling your bag over your shoulder and trudging along the path. Your head down as you made your way towards the milky bar.

Once at the front of the building you opened the door, the bell ringing as you entered. Looking at the rows of shelves, before finding your desirable one - the snack aisle. You rummaged through some boxes of chocolates, before finding a block of ordinary milk/dark/white chocolate. You placed it in your pocket as you stood back up, looking around before heading down the aisle a little more. Looking at the chips.

"Salt or plain..." You whispered, tapping your chin in deep thought. The colour red caught your eye, it was something the red in the next aisle. Frowning, you looked back down, ignoring the balloon as it slowly floated upwards, hitting the ceiling with a bounce. You knew it was Pennywise, but maybe if you acted as though you didn't know, or didn't care, he would leave you. "Dammed pedophile," you muttered, walking further down before coming face to face with the frozen section. Seeing rows of ice cream neatly shelved in glass fridges. "Drumsticks or golden gay times..." You looked at the prices, trying to remember the price of the chocolate. "Drumstick costs a dollar... Golden gay time's cost a dollar thirty, but they taste better." You tapped your chin in thought before turning around. Fiddling with your wallet as you grabbed out a five dollar note. "How much was the block of chocolate again?"

You walked down the aisle you were in before, stopping at the prices of chocolates. Seeing yours cost two dollars fifty. "Mm, I'll get a golden gay time," you decided, turning foot and heading down to the frozen section again.

You sighed, looking at the fogged up glass. "Really?" A balloon was drawn in it, something a kid would do but no one was here apart from you and the staff member. Ignoring the drawn balloon, you opened the fridge door. Feeling the cold wrap around you as you grabbed a golden gay time, slamming the door shut with a shiver.

Turning around, you headed towards the drinks aisle. Your eyes ravaged the cans of coke, Fanta, and other soft drinks before you came to an ice cold coffee, grabbing that. Not even realizing the price was at five dollars.

A balloon hovered in front of your face making you jump before you walked around it. Giving a frustrated huff.

"Hi there ma'me," the man at the register smiled, scanning through your buys. "That'll be $8.80," he looked at you expectantly.

"$8.80?" You repeated, placing a five dollar note on the table, then searched through your pockets, hoping to find extra change. But to no luck you sighed,"I'll just get the ice cream and chocolate then," you whispered, figuring the drink was the most expensive there.

He nodded, tapping away on the computer screen. "That'll be $3.80 then," he opened the register before jumping back. Gasping aloud, making you stare at him confused. "Jesus Christ," he exclaimed, taking many more steps back.

Your curiosity rose, so you leaned over the desk to see the cash-register was full of blood, rippling from the movement. "Holy shit," you gasped, jumping down and looking at the male, only to see he was on the ground, blood spilling out of his mouth. "Ahh!" You screamed, jumping back, but feeling something behind you.

"Hiya (y/n)," a voice whispered, causing you to shriek and stumble forward, holding onto the desk. You didn't look behind you, too scared to see who it was. But you know very well who it was. "What's wrong, (y/n)?" Pennywise gave a forced pout. His hands going into fists as he constrained himself from slamming you against the wall and beating you to a pulp.

You mustered up enough courage to turn around, coming face to chest with the clown. "H...hi," you chocked, holding onto the block of chocolate for dear life.

He laughed, "Hiya," his reply was simple yet so terrifying. Pennywise placed his hands in front of him, holding them together as though a Christian praying. "You can get your ice coffee now," he stated simply, before disappearing into a puddle of mist.

"Ice coffee..." You whispered, shakily turning around to look at the cameras around the store. Seeing how each one had the rubber of balloon around them; stopping the cameras from videoing anything other than the redness of rubber. "He..." You stopped, looking at the staff member. He wasn't breathing, he was long dead. The cameras were covered with the rubber of broken balloons, and the register was a pool of blood. You thought over what you should do, grab the ice coffee and run? Or call the police.

"Police won't believe you," the distant whisper of a voice echoed through your head. You complied, grabbing the ice coffee, chocolate, and ice cream before running out of the store. Your feet carried you down the pathway of a road, leading you past the premises of school and at the front door of your home. Sighing, you managed to open the door with great difficulty - your hands full with ice-coffee, ice cream, and chocolate. You closed the door behind you with your foot, listening to it slam shut before turning around and walking upstairs towards your bedroom. Hopefully, your mum hasn't walked in and seen the mess yet, you'd be grounded if she had.

Luckily you noticed your bedroom door was shut, just how you left it that morning when you went out. Quietly, walking past your mother's bedroom, you entered your room, closing the door behind you with your knee, slamming it shut. You placed your foods on your desk, before turning around and looking at the mess of confetti everywhere. "great," you hissed, kneeling down and grabbing the small bin beside your desk, holding it while you picked up each confetti piece one by one. This was going to take some time, time you didn't have.

You glanced over at the clock when you placed a handful of confetti into the bin, some of the paper sticking to your sweaty hands. You had to shake your palm to get them off. "4:30 already?" your eyebrows rose, remembering when you left early in the morning. That walk must've taken a while, you concluded, looking back down at the mess.

This was going to be a very long night.

A/N more stars, faster updates. Encourages me to think my writing ain't shit and people actually are reading this and not skimming through.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 6.4K 34
Don't get me wrong guys, Just doing this for you, here's the story plot.⬇ Pennywise the dancing clown knows (y/n) more than anyone else, even her par...
62.8K 1.6K 13
COMPLETED- I wrote this in high school and now I am embarrassed. Based on the It movies 🎈WARNINGS: blood, gore, murder, animal abuse/ death (I am a...
137K 4.7K 95
Desperate for a fresh start following a heartbreaking ordeal, Venus Denbrough, the beautiful daughter of the stuttering "Loser" Bill, has decided to...
48.5K 1.1K 17
Finally the house was ready. All renovated, painted walls, furnished and tidy. The only thing left was to cover the well in the basement, but that sh...