Let me Prove to You (Re-edite...

By xWinter_Angel

Meet Kyle Crawford; he thinks a relationship is all about sex and exploring with different girls. Kyle has ne... More

Let me Prove to You
Chapter One
Chapter Two....First day of school
Chapter Three
Chapter Four...Friends Again for Now
Chapter Five...Can't Break a Promise
Chapter Six...The Romance Play Begins
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine....Opening Night
Chapter Ten...Dance Night
Chapter Eleven....Day before School
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen...Suddenly Not Feeling Well
Chapter Fourteen....Forever Starts Now
Fan Question!!

Chapter Seven

2.1K 17 4
By xWinter_Angel

Chloe....

Science class, S.s and then Physical Ed. were the same as every class. Most boreing and some a little more fun. When the lunch bell rang I walked by the guy's gym and saw Kyle playing basketball, all alone. He was running, jumping and almost getting every shot into the basket. I walked in, being silent with my high heels and watched him. 

When he scored, I clapped. He turned and saw me, throwing the ball to me. I caught it and held onto it, walking towards a basket "Your really good"

"How long were you standing there?" he asked turning me around to face a basket.

"Long enough" I laughed.

He put the ball in my hands and held my hands up in the air, wrapping his hands around mine. Then he threw the basketball up in the air and it went into the basket. I leaned back and looked at him, he ran away and grabbed the ball "Come on...Lets play some one on one" 

"Um no thanks...maybe another time" I said.

"You chicken...Chicken Chicken" he teased.

I ran and grabbed the ball from him, running to the other basket. Just as I was about to shot, he came up behind me and picked me up in his arms. He spun around, trying to make me dizzy so I couldn't shot. When he put me down, I lost balance and fell into him again "Wow I've got you..." 

"The world is spinning" I said pointing to the door thinking it was a basket.

"The basket is over here" he said leading me into the closet and closing the door, laughing.

"Hey Kyle..There's no basket this is a closet. Open the door" I said hitting the door.

"Say the word" he teased.

"What word?" I asked.

"Yes...that you will come to the dance with me" he replied leaning againsted the door.

"Fine....Yes I'll go" I said rolling my eyes in the dark closet "Now open the door before I tell your secret" 

He opened the door and grabbed the ball "What secret?"

"That the playboy Kyle is finally in love with someone, really in love" I teased and smiled at him.

"How did you know that?" he said pushing me up againsted the wall.

"I know the girl very well" I answered with a grin on my face.

"Then maybe you could ask her if she loves me too" he replied with a serious look.

"I think she does...she's just not sure" I replied moving a piece of hair out of my eye.

"Come on..Let's go to the beach. Mr. Payne needs to work on the play with the others, so we have 2 hours to chill" he said handing his hand to me. I took his hand and we walked out of the gym and down to the beach. This time I pushed him in before he could push me in the water. He took off his shirt and threw it into the sand. I laughed and splashed water at him, he shivered "Wow cold" 

Then he ran at me, knocking me over into the water. I took my sweater off, so I could wear my short sleeve shirt instead of a long sleeve thick sweater. Kyle then dived into the water and swam far away, further than the red ball floating in the water attached to a string "Kyle you can't swim that far!"

"I'm fine...calm down!" he shouted back. As I shock my head watching him, he pretended to get pulled down by something. I screamed and swam to him, once I got there he had disappeared. I screamed his name and looked around above the water and under "KYLE!"

Suddenly I was pulled down under the water. When I surviced Kyle was laughing and splashing water at me "Your such a baby"

"You scared me half to death you idiot. I thought you were being attacked by something. Don't do that" I replied.

"Hey...Look I'm ok" he said calming me down. 

"Your an idiot" I said trying not to laugh.

"Maybe...but a very handsome and loveable idiot" he said.

"You know the plays in a few days. Parents and the whole school are going to come watch. What if they think because of the kiss that we really are dating" I said floating on my back in the water.

"Then they can think or say whatever they want...we know what the truth is" he replied floating next to me.

"What is the truth?" I asked looking over at him.

"Im not sure...Your the one who wanted to be just friends" he replied.

"Yes..but then you kissed me for "Practice" and I kissed you for "Practice" and now I don't think it's for practice anymore" I replied "Plus the play we dance and kiss twice" 

"Maybe after the play is all done and after the dance...we can talk...OK?" he said lifting me out of the water. 

I laughed as he lifted me into the air. Then he threw me into the water, and swam towards shore. I followed him, but instead of getting out I stayed in the water. He lifted me out of the water and put me back on the ground, my feet touching the sand. Then he wrapped a towel around me and one around himself. I was shivering like crazy, he looked at me "Your freezing"

"It,,,It's fine.....I'll...warm...up" I mummbled.

He wrapped his towel around the one that was already around me, and rubbed my arms "What..about...y..you" I asked.

"I'm fine...I don't get cold easily" he replied "I just want you warm" 

We walked back to the school, I had warmed up a little more. Once we got to the school, Ashley stood there with her arms crossed. I stepped away from Kyle's arm around me and looked at her, with a faint smile "Hi Ashley"

"Don't hi me....What's this about?" she asked looking at Kyle.

"We were just hanging out by the beach" replied Kyle looking at me.

"Kyle I want you away from Chloe. She's not your sex slave or the next girl you have sex with. So leave....now" said Ashley grabbing my arm.

"Ash...it's ok. He's not a playboy anymore..he's changed" I said pulling away from her.

"Chloe he's been a player for 5 years and.." she said.

"I don't care Ash...he's changed now. Believe me..he turned down 2 girls who tried to suduce him" I said interrupting her.

"Ash I don't want to hurt her.." said Kyle looking at his phone "Oh Chloe I need to go...last class starts soon and I need to grab some stuff" he said putting his phone away and putting his sweater on.

"Ok. I'll call you later or just see you tomorrow" I said smiling.

He kissed my forehead and walked away, into the school. Ashley just stared at me, with her arms crossed "Oh come on Ash...Ok fine you want the truth. I'll pay one of the cheerleaders to try and get him to have sex with her and Ill just show you that he won't" 

"Chloe...." she said in a deep voice.

"What? I want to show my best friend that my other best friend is better and not some sex puppet playboy anymore" I replied.

"I believe you Chloe....I'm just surprised that he's really like this now" she said walking away and hitting my shoulder lightly. I laughed and ran to class, a little late. Then I went home and had a talk with my father "Hey dad" 

"Hey sweety..How was school? Your hair's wet" he said sitting down on the couch.

"School was fine...I went to the beach with a friend" I said smiling.

"Samn friend who's your boyfriend in the play" he said holding up the invitation. Kyle's name and my name were on the cover of the play. 

"Umm maybe" I teased.

"Your not dating are you?" he asked curiosuly.

"Play yes...Real life not sure" I answered leabing back.

"Im going out tonight...no one comes over" he said getting up.

"What about Ashley or Kyle?" I asked looking at him.

"No one Chloe. And if your going to call one of these people, not too long. I may have to call you" he said grabbing his keys and heading upstairs. 

Kyle...

I was alone in my house tonight too, my parents were going to a meeting. I ate some dinner and for over three hours all I thought about was Chloe. The dance was coming up in about 2 weeks and for once I had a date that I actraully like. I guess I had better go fine a tux soon, and not save it for the last minute. Cause last minute tuxs are total pieces of crap. I wonder what she will be wearing. 

Also I think I'll surprise her by showing up at her house with a Limo to ride in. Yea...wow I can be a total gentlemen when I want too be lol. 

Chloe....

I called Ashley and we talked for a good hour, then she had to go. I read some books and watched some tv and then went to bed. Dreaming about the dance and Kyle a little. I was excited for the dance and for the play, but also a little nervous.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 9.6K 38
A lot can change in 3 years. Meet Rayna Mitchell. She's fun, outgoing and an absolute lovely person. With her family, group of awesome best friends a...
6.2K 116 6
She dreamed about him every night. Four years ago he left leaving her with a heartache. Amy's best friend Alice was like the sister that Amy never h...
497K 17.5K 37
BOOK 1 C O M P L E T E D U N D E R E D I T I N G I quickly ran into a random room and locked the door behind me. Breathing heavy Sweating Scared "...
133 0 15
Madison thought she had hit the lottery meeting the guy of her dreams and quickly all her friends could tell that she was young and in love. This dr...