Lost Light (Book One in the L...

By Spacezii

[DISCLAIMER: THIS BOOK WAS STARTED YEARS AGO! IF THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG OR SLIGHTLY UNKNOWINGLY OFFENSIVE IT... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13

CHAPTER 10

449 18 19
By Spacezii

The next morning, Adam woke up with an ear-splitting headache, with his back hurting. With a crack and and yelp, he got out of bed. He had to tell Ty about last night.

Looking in the mirror, he pulled up his shirt, to reveal a bruise going down his back in a long line. Wincing, he put his shirt down and got dressed, he would have to hide it from the others. He was going to be late for breakfast, Jason and training.

Hearing a knock on his door, he smiled. As always since they had gotten here, Jason was right on time. He got up to open the door,but it wasn't what he expected.

"Hey um, I found this creep sleeping at your door..... Know him?"

Looking down he sighed. Of course he wasn't going to leave him be.The boy from the night before, with the white and red striped shirt was in fact sleeping at his door. What was his name again?

Kneeling down, he tapped the snoring boy gently and he shot up yelling.

"I-IM S-SORRY FATHER!!"

Jason and Adam stared at each other confused.

"Father?", Jason asked. The boy seemed to have realized what he had said and smiled weirdly once again.

"O-Oh sorry to bother you guys, but would you like to sit next to me during lunch o-or breakfast? Since I'm new I-I have no one to sit with."

Adam being nice, smiled.

"Well why didn't you just knock? I would've been glad to invite you to our table."

He smiled and looked at Jason.

"Hello I'm Einshine! I don't think we've had the pleasure of m-meeting before!"

The usually nice Astronomy teacher gave him a suspicious look, but shakes Einshine's hand anyway, slowly.Jason's eyes seemed to turn a bit lighter, then go back to its default color. Adam looked at him with confusion.

Stepping back, Einshine smiled.

"Can't wait to sit with you guys at lunch today! See ya!"

And he skipped down the hallway.

"He's awfully happy for just waking up.....",Jason said.

"What was that about?", Adam asked.

"What was what about?", Jason asked, tilting his head. He had a blank look on his face. Adam sighed for a second time. Maybe he hadn't noticed?

"Nevermind .Let's go meet up with Ty and eat."

"Ok?"

Of all the questions he had at breakfast, one wouldn't get out of Adam' s mind. He understood why Jason was here partly. He had powers, just like him. But where did they come from? What was he? He seemed perfectly human at first glance, but at second glance, he was something dark, something from the unknown. And knowing Adam, he just had to find out.

______________

At training that afternoon, Ty asked him to replay how he had lit the one candle. Instead of doing one this time, it was all three. Then, he was asked to do it again, again and again, getting it right all three times. Then, he had to do it in front of Seto, who had returned the night before. He was clearly mad at Ty, for whatever reason he didn't know, until he screamed how, Ty "didn't make any progress and he would have to work harder with him now". Though, he was happy that Adam had at least managed to "learn how to channel his energy".... mostly.

Taking him upstairs to the upper training room, while Ty and Jason trained in the outdoor training section, he began to ask Seto questions.

"So where did you go?"

"None of your business."

"What you do?"

"Nothing."

"Why are you being so secretive?"

"Why are you asking so many questions."

"Cause I feel the need to, this is my adventure too you know?"

"Then I feel the need to keep secrets. Now stop asking questions."

Adam pouted as they reached the upstairs training area. It seemed to be made entirely of obsidian, minus the room in the top center of it.

Walking in, he gazed in awe, it was huge.

"How could this possibly fit on this airship?!"

"Magic. Its called Inter-dimensional doors, something you will learn if you master teleportation and weapon summoning in due time."

"Is that what we're doing today?"

"Indeed it is."

They stopped in the middle of the room, Adam still searching around it. Seto pointed at a spot a few feet away from him and told him to stand there. Going over to it he stood and waited. But nothing came.

"Uh. Are we going to start?"

Seto nodded.

"Yes, with meditation. Sit."

There was a pang of emotion in him. Though Adam, didn't know where it came from, he knew he felt angry. He lost control of himself for a few brief moments.

Seto on the other hand, knew what was coming. He had worked with descendants of Gods and Specials before and he knew what they came with. Extreme power, extreme mood swings or emotions and extreme stupidity.

What he had dealt with before never came. Instead, he was greeted with obedience.

Adam sat down and closed his eyes before he could be told to by his teacher.

"Have you done this before, Sky?

After a couple seconds of silence,

"I feel like I-I have...."

--------------------

Suddenly, he was thrown into darkness. There was a light coming from a distance. Walking to it and looking into it, he realized where he was.

He was in his room, it was a rainy day outside. But instead of playing with his action figures and toys, he was staring at the window in front of him. It was broken, bits and pieces of the glass on the floor and his bed.

His father opened the door first with a sense of worry, trying to see if his son was okay. After seeing he was, his face maddened at the window.

"Sk-Adam...." he said rubbing his temples, "How did you manage to break a window when we were in the next room?"

"I-I didnt!" He had yelled. "I was playing with my toys, then my action figure got stuck in the car, I tried to pull it out but it didn't want to see-," small Adam raised up the toy car with indeed a figure stuck in it. But, his father shook his head. He didn't believe him.

"Adam, there is no need to lie. Come to the living room and we can talk about this," His father said. The small boy angrily looked at his mother in hope of some help. His mother grabbed her husband's shoulder.

"Honey, why don't we think of a better way to do this."

"I am honey, but he must learn not to lie."

"Im NOT LYING!"

"Young man, lower your tone before you get in some serious trouble."

"No! It isn't fair! You never believe me."

"Adam!" His father said grabbing his arm, "This behavior isn't right and it deserves a bit of a timeout.Right honey?"

"George...I don't think....."

Around Adam, the walls began to peel, like literally. All the wallpaper was slowly coming off the walls, he stepped into the middle of the room nervously ,tripped over one of his old toys and fell to the floor. His mother started to panic.

"GEORGE!!"

But his father wasn't listening, and neither was his small self. His eyes were completely white and his face was one of anger and chaos. He yelled, making the windows shatter. Finally, his father tripped and fell back, completely terrified. He seemed to no longer want to punish his adopted son, but to help him. Either that or run away.

"YOU NEVER LISTEN! I. DIDNT. DO. IT! WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND FOOLISH MORTAL?!"

His mother rushed towards him and Adam covered his eyes, not wanting to see his mother get hurt. After a few seconds, nothing came, there was no noises, no screams of agony, just silence. Looking back, Adam saw his mother hugging his little self, then watched as his small body fell limp to the floor with his mother, still holding him.

"Sky, I know-I know its hard to have lived so quiet in this foreign body for so long and one day, you will be free. But for now, I want you to do something for me, okay?"

It took quite some time, but child Adam nodded and backed away from his foster mother.

"Fold your legs, relax your whole body slowly," Adam followed as she said, "and put your hands on your knees. Now, I want you to breath in and out."

Small Adam stared at her then obeyed. Slowly everything around the room began to go back to its normal state. Then, finally when everything was back to normal, including the toy car and action figure now separated, the small boy collapsed on the ground, having expended all of his energy. She smiled, picked him up and gave him a kiss, putting him in his bed and under the covers.

Adam's foster father was astonished.

"H-How did y-you calm him?"

"He may be young George, but he's not a liar. I dug into his mind and memories, he was telling the truth. Meditation is one of the ways to calm him, but angering him is the way to bring chaos and destruction. Please try to understand him, besides he is just like us, Alyssa and Alanak."

She walked to the door and turned,

"Adam!!"

"ADAM!!!"

_____________

With the shake of his head, he was back to reality. Seto was sitting right in front of him, his legs crossed, with a worried expression.

"Are you okay?"

Adam was quick to nod, but he wasn't sure. Was he okay?

The answer was no. He was not okay. So many things had happened over the last few months and especially the current week. He wasn't sure what was real anymore and what wasn't. He had so many questions but, he didn't know where to start, so he started with the easiest one.

"Is Jason okay?" He asked hesitantly. Seto cocked his head to the left a bit.

"What do you mean? He seems fine. Why do you ask?"

"Earlier today, I noticed something about him. His eyes flashed a different color. They went from regular blue to a light grey."

Seto seemed to be thinking.

"What was happening around that time?"

"He was shaking hands with a new recruit to the airship, his name is Einshine."

"I-I don't recall... that name," Seto said putting his hand on his head. He seemed to be in a daze. "But, it does sound familiar, I don't know... where from."

"Perhaps you've met him before?"

Seto shook his head. Adam took it as a no, and took the chance to ask him another question.

"Is Jason the descendant of anyone important?"

Silence.

Then, Seto looked off to the side and shrugged.

"He has a powerful aura. But me and Ty, nor the highest generals can pin point who exactly it matches. He could be one of the orginal team of seven, but its a bit hard to tell at the moment. Perhaps it will be figured out down the line...."

Seto shook his head, and refocused, making the orbs around the room turn a bright purple.

"Anyway, I want to talk about, teleporting and weapon summoning. Teleporting is quite easy, you just have to picture a place and want to go there, then you are there. But only with places you know, if you do it with a place you've never been before you will fail, understand?"

Adam shook his head slowly, looking off to the side.

"Adam....Are y-you listening?...."

He kept looking off to the side, worry on his face, his head tilted. Seto was puzzled as well, was this normal? Should he be worried?

"A-Anyway.." Seto stated, trying to concentrate, "Weapon summoning is a bit harder, but it isn't impossible. You just need to picture a weapon in your hand, but it has to be a simple weapon. You only can make or wield intense weapons if you are a Weapon Wielder or once in a new moon, Blaze Hybrids can do it as well. But that is really rare."

"Seto, there's some one in this room with us."

"Oh don't be silly, I would've sense if there was someone in my Inter-dimensional door."

Then, Seto stiffened. Adam was right, the room suddenly felt stuffy and weird.

"Don't move," Seto whispered, "I'm going to use a spell. It might feel weird for a moment....". He raised his hands and mouthed something softly. Adam felt a tingling sensation.The room was purple.

That's when he saw it, somebody in the middle of the room. They wore a blue cape with a golden pick-axe in the back. The figure was playing with a device in the middle of the room. Adam got up and started to run after him.

"HEY YOU!" He said and gathered all of his energy inside him, and did exactly what Seto told him to do. He pictured a simple, small weapon in his hands, a dagger. He didn't know if it really appeared or not, he just thrusted his hand forward.

"ADAM NO!" Seto screamed behind him.

The figure seemed to panic. He quickly grabbed whatever he was doing and disappeared into thin air. But, not before Adam's golden dagger pierced into some sort of fabric and slammed into the floor, catching the fabric with it.

Adam huffed in anger as he stood over it and stomped into the floor. A little crack formed, but no one noticed.

"DARN IT! If I had been 5 inches closer,i-we could've caught him! Right Seto?"

Seto said nothing as he walked over, with his head down. Adam could see his aura, it was more of a magenta, no longer a calm purple.

" Uh-oh ", he said as Seto grabbed his ear. The sorcerer dragged him out whilst grabbed his ear as Adam screamed for forgiveness, not knowing what he did wrong.

In the shadows, a figure appeared. Looking down into his hand at a small device, he chuckled.

"Finally, after so many years, we will be free."

Then, it dissipated, chuckling replaced by silence.

_____________

Admin:

This took me like 3MONTHS to write. Im pretty sure the next chapter is coming out sooner than 3 months.

Thankyou 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 119 23
When something happens to Jerome, will Team Crafted be able to save him?..... .....or will he become one of the Lost?... Only time can tell, I suppos...
7.1K 170 21
*COMPLETE! SEQUEL TO 'Life as Mobs (A Sky, Deadlox, TrueMU and HuskyMUDKIPZ fanfic)'* Life as Mobs is back with more of your favorite Youtubers! Incl...
37.3K 2.3K 33
In the search to recover his magic, Seto discovers a daunting secret of his past and the true nature of his sight magic. These truths do little to e...
6.7K 275 18
"Ty, get everyone out of here as fast of possible. Please." I growl. He nods and runs out the door. "Ty!" I yell as best I can with the pain in my...