Trust In Me | Charreigns

By riottsglow

trust trəst/ noun noun: trust a firm belief in the reliability, truth, ability, or strength of someone or som... More

Characters
Titles
May 19th, 2017
May 26th, 2017
June 22, 2017-June 23, 2017
March 28th, 2018
December 31st, 2018
Survivor Series Predictions
Motivation
April 7th, 2019
December 22nd, 2020
Future??
Help
Blessed
SEQUEL!!
SEQUEL

March 27th, 2018

1.1K 28 68
By riottsglow

Huge time skip!! Side note: In this chapter, the date is the PPV for Night of Champions. I know NOC is not even close to Wrestlemania because NOC is like in September and 'Mania is like in late March, early April, but this is the PPV after 'mania, so let's just assume that this is what actually what happens in real life. It'll all play out as the story goes on. And also, I had to do math because some crazy shit happens in the next chapter so...yeah! ON WITH THE CHAPTER!!

Charlotte's P.O.V:

March 27th. Night of Champions. We all had a title match against someone. I was going against Lana for the Women's Universal Title, Sasha was going against Paige to retain the Women's United States Championship, and Becky was going against Mella for the Raw Women's Championship.

Dean was going against Baron to retain the Intercontinental Title, Seth was going against Finn for the Universal Championship, and Roman was going to have his WWE Championship rematch against Randy. But something is wrong. Like, with me. For the past few weeks, I've been a bit out of it. Mood swing changes, consistently craving for some chocolate and other things and feeling a whole lot weaker than normal.

"Nervous?" I hear Becky ask.

"Yeah. Been here for almost 6 years, and I'm nervous now." I chuckle. Lana walks into the locker room with Rusev trailing behind her, like a little puppy.

"Good luck out there 'queen'," Lana smirks. "You're gonna need it since you're gonna be in the ring with the Ravishing Russian. Remember how I beat you for the title?" She smiles, looking up, acting like she was remembering what happened.

Flashback

February 10, 2018

Charlotte was going for a spear when Rusev pulled her leg, making her face hit hard on the mat. Charlotte got up, wobbly, holding her bloody nose. When Charlotte got up to her feet, she was knocked back down with a superkick by Lana. She blacked out for a couple seconds as Lana went for the pin. She woke up to hear:

"Here is your Winner and NEW Women's Universal Champion, representing The Unbreakable, Lana!"

End of Flashback

"No, you cheated your way into winning the title," I say, crossing my arms. "Whatever. Just think of the 3 R's while you're in the ring with me: Ravishing. Russian. Retain." She smirks and walks out of the room with Rusev. "Someone wants their funeral early," I mumble making Becky laugh.

Sasha walked into the room looking like she is ready to murder someone. "If Paige dies today because of me, you can all repay me by giving me hugs and presents." She says pacing back and forth.

"Nice to see you too, Bossy," Becky says making Sasha roll her eyes. "What happened?" I ask, getting a water from the cooler. "I finish my interview with Charly and I'm thinking to myself: 'Hey! I'm craving some sparkling apple juice'," She starts, getting a confused look from Becky and me. "Don't ask. I just was." She says, earning shrugs from us.

"I walk to catering and see Paige all over Colby. And the thing that got me aggravated was that she saw me looking at them. I wanted to *rip her hair off and stuff it in her mouth."

*What Dean said he was going to do to Seth on 06/09/14. Yes, I remember the day, and yes I remember every word from that segment, and yes, I cry every time I think about it...

"First off, stop pacing. You're making me dizzy." I say, holding my head. She sighs and stops with her arms crossed, facing me. "Second, just ignore her. She's just trying to get under your skin. That's who she is and what she does." I explain. "Says the girl who wants to kill her opponent," Becky mumbles.

"That's different. Paige is nothing compared to Lana. If Joe didn't come and save me, I would've died. She's a bitch!" I shriek. "Who's a bitch?" I hear. We turn around to see Roman with a towel over his neck with Dean and Seth following him.

"Lana." "And Paige," Sasha adds.

"I assume you saw what happened at catering?" Seth says walking up to Sasha. "Yeah. I want to put her in a human pretzel so badly." She says rolling her eyes. "Listen. Don't worry about Paige. I'm not going to leave you for her or anyone. I love you and only you, OK?" He tells her. Sasha nods and gives him a peck on the lips. "I love you, too," She replies.

"Aww! I ship it!" Becky smiles, making us laugh. "Same. You know, every twitter fan is like #SeshaBallins." I say laughing. "You guys are weird and crazy, talking about ships," Roman says, sitting next to me on the couch. "But you love my craziness. That's one of my best features," I smile. "How'd you know?" He says, smiling as well. "Just a wild guess," I shrug, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Oh my gosh! Charreigns is shipping so hard right now!" Dean says mocking me. "You can't joke about ships, Jon," Becky says pushing him slightly. "They're a serious matter." "Oh yeah? Then what's our ship name?" He says. "Amblynch." Sasha jumps in.

"Yeah. Amblynch is shipping so hard right now," I mock Dean, making him roll his eyes. "Whatever." He says, waving his hands at me.

"Mr. Rollins, time for the first match." A woman says, walking into the room says. "Alright! The champ is coming for his Universal Championship." Seth says, changing his shirt. We all give him hugs and high-fives and tell him good luck.

"I love you," Sasha says. "I love you too," He replies, giving her a kiss and a hug. "Sesha..." Becky and I sing, making everyone laugh.

3 Hours Later

Match Results:

Seth Rollins vs. Finn Balor
Winner: Seth Rollins
Title: Universal

Charlotte Flair vs. Lana
Winner: Charlotte Flair
Title: Women's Universal

Dean Ambrose vs. Baron Corbin
Winner: Dean Ambrose
Title: Intercontinental

Sasha Banks vs. Paige
Winner: Sasha Banks
Title: Women's U.S.

Becky Lynch vs. Carmella
Winner: Becky Lynch
Title: RAW Women's

Roman Reigns vs. Randy Orton
Winner: Roman Reigns
Title: WWE

Charlotte's P.O.V:

I was coming back from catering until someone called me. "Hey, Ash," AJ calls, making me turn around. "Hey, AJ," I smile at him. "Congrats on your win tonight. Lana can be a real pain in the ass sometimes, you know?" He chuckles. "Yeah. I'm glad I'm not the only one who notices." I say before my phone goes off.

KING🖤👑

Ready to go
??
Read at 11:03 PM

Yeah. I'll be there in about 2 minutes
Read at 11:03 PM

OK. Love you❤️️
Read at 11:04 PM

Love you too❤️️
Read at 11:04 PM

"Hey. I know you're with Roman and stuff, but like, I wanted to know if you wanted to go out sometime." He says putting his hands in his pocket.

"Like, on a date?" I asked confused. "Not really a date, more like a hangout." He says rephrasing his request.

"Allen, I'm really flattered, but I really don't think Joe would like me 'hanging out' with you. And even if we weren't together, you're on Smackdown Live and I'm on RAW. There's really no way that we would be able to see each other. Maybe, 4 times a year, I guess." I try explaining to him.

"What if I change your mind like this?" He smirks. Before I can say anything, a pair of lips touch mine. I froze.

"Ashley." I hear behind me. Allen lets go, smirks and turns me around. I see Joe looking at me, hurt. "Joe, this isn't what it looks like," I say. "So, I didn't see you kissing someone that isn't me?" He says pointing at AJ. "No. He kissed me." I try explaining to him what happened. "Admit it, Ash. You loved that kiss." I hear AJ say. I ignore him and focus all my attention on the man in front of me. "Really? Cause it sounds like you kissed him." Joe says glaring at me.

"So, you're going to believe him over me? Your girlfriend? The person who you're supposed to trust the most?" I yell at him, forming tears in my eyes. "Trust you? The person I trust the most? You're just like Galina. You just want to walk into my life, mess it up, and move on. I should've never saved you from Rusev." He yells at me. His face softens after he realizes what he just said. I step back, shocked.

"Ash, I did--" He starts, but I didn't let him finish.

"Fine. If I'm just like Galina, you're just like Bram. I can't talk to any other guys unless you're friends with them, like Colby, Jon, Fergal or Will. You know what? I'm done with you and I'm done with us. Believe whatever the hell your eyes saw. When you figure out what happened, don't come crawling back, trying to apologize. Cause if I broke your trust, you broke my heart. And I'll never forgive you for that." I cry. I bump my shoulder and walk away, leaving Allen and Joe there. I don't even know where I'm going until I remember that we have to go to the next town tonight. 

I walk with tears flowing from my eyes to our locker room. When I get there, I see Sasha, Bayley, Becky, and Carmella packing their bags.

"Charlotte?" I hear Sasha whisper. That's when I lost it. I slid down the wall and poured my eyes out. "Ash, what's wrong?" Carmella asks, kneeling down on my level. "Joe and I broke up." I choke out. "What? Why?" Bayley and Becky ask.

"Allen came up to me and asked me on a date. I told him, no, but he didn't take it for an answer. So he kissed me, and Joe saw. He assumed that he I kissed him. He yelled at me, I yelled at him, and then we broke up." I said calming down a little bit. "He even said that he wished that he never saved me from Rusev." 

"He probably didn't mean that," Sasha says hugging me. "If he didn't mean it, why'd he say it?" I say looking at her. "It happened in the moment. He was mad." Carmella says.

"Hey. What's up with Joe?" Finn says, running in the room with Seth and Dean. "Yeah. He's trying to kill Allen for some particular reason." Dean says shrugging his shoulders. "I don't care," I mumble. "What? How could you not care? That's your boyfriend." Seth says looking confused. "Ex," The girls' mouth. The guys all look confused. "What the hell happened in the past 10 minutes?" Seth asks.

"Joe doesn't trust me anymore. He doesn't listen to anyone besides himself." I say as I get off the floor. "Will said he was able to calm Joe down. He wants to get on the road before he goes crazy again." Mella says looking at her phone.

"Hello, boys." We hear a woman's voice, making all of us turn around towards the door to see Paige, Lana, and Alexa smirking at the doorway. "Well it looks like it wasn't such a happy ending for the queen, now was it?" Alexa says. "I suggest you walk away before I rearrange your face, Alexa." Sasha glares. "Watch who you're talking to you, Bossy," Alexa says.

"What do you guys want?" Finn asks. "Oh! We just wanted to congratulate you guys on your wins! Especially you, Char." Paige smirks. "This is all your fault," I growl at them. "Aww, sweetie! How is it my fault that your man doesn't want you?" She laughs. Next thing you know, I find myself tackling her to the ground throwing lefts and rights at her. I felt Finn pull me off of her, but I was trying to get out of his grip so I can beat them all up.

"STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME! I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!" I scream as they run out the door.

What I said about Joe wasn't true. But what I said about them is 100% true. I know I'm going to get in major trouble for it, but you mess with my relationship, I'm going to break a couple of bitches.

Published: 9/25/17

Edited: 12/11/17 *Happy Birthday James Ellsworth*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 1.3K 57
"I got that bomb, boy are you sure you want some?" First book: Never Thought Charlotte Flair and Roman Reigns have now realized their feelings for ea...
17.9K 1.1K 50
Determination, hard work, and independence have always been the three key ingredients in the foundation of Rebecca's life. After all, they're all she...
4.9K 220 17
So, Dean Ambrose and Becky Lynch have been together for three years. This will be their third Christmas holiday together. But as much as Becky adores...
20.4K 529 26
Sasha Banks and Roman Reigns tend to fall for each other, but of course it won't be simple love. Warning- Book contains violence, sexual content, str...