Chance The Rapper ( Picture P...

By Legit_Liyah

Some chance the rapper joy More

How you met
Your kids
How he introduced you to the world
How you announced your pregnancies
Niggas wanna comment on your pictures
Your Wedding
Your House
Your famous exes(Celebrity editon)
Your Ex (youtuber editon)
Your Ex (Not famous)
Your bestfriends
Your Summer
His Favorite Looks On You
BlackBoyJoy๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’
BET Awards
Your favourite Series
I need help
The Kids Prom
Thinking
His Ex (Celebrity Edition)
His Ex (Not Famous)
Your Siblings
Introducing Your Kids
He post a pic of you and the kids
His Wallpaper
Your Wallpaper
Your Dye Your Hair
Your Talent
Your Most Liked Selfie
Your Celebrity Crushes
Your Kisses
Matching Outfit
Halloween Costumes
Halloween Costumes
Request!!
FAM BAM!!! (Christmas Edition)
MEME MONDAY!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
MERRY CHRISTMAS !!๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‰
How You Met ( Revamped )
You Had A Child With Someone Else
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR(LATE)
HELLO READERS !!
Your Best Friends

Family Drama

763 28 0
By Legit_Liyah

His Cousin Hits On You

This is his cousin Hazel. You and Hazel were cool until she tried to kiss you. You didn't even know she swings that way. After she tried to kiss you..You guys became very distant and Chance cursed her out and never spoke to her again.

This is his fine ass cousin Dominic....he always liked you but you never really paid him no mind because you were in love with Chance but he was so annoying and you could take it no more. He grabbed your ass so you kneed him in the balls and he never annoyed you after that.

Your Cousin Hits On Him

Aliyah had told you she was over Chance but apparently she lied and was still texting him in the middle of the night asking for sex. When you found out you confronted her about it she blatantly lied to your face and Chance changed his number and you never had to worry about Aliyah again.

This is your cousin Jasmine. Growing up you never got along. She always thought that she was better that you because she was more financially stable that you family and when you got with Chance she thought he was too good for you. She pushed up herself to get with Chance all the time even right in my face but Chance always blew her off.

This is your cousin Georgia. One time she came over to your house and was telling you that she met a guy and when Chance bounced through the door her face lit up and she wondered what he was doing here and when you told her that he was you boyfriend and she felt back and automatically backed down like the good person she it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
22.6M 795K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" โฆ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...