Ryan's Eyes

By JustGayShitTM

Ryan Echavarria and Connor Murphy were as close as two best friends could get, but all that changed when Ryan... More

School
Through the Forest
The Clearing

The Grave

67 5 0
By JustGayShitTM

"The stars are beautiful tonight, Ryan. Why don't you ever let me take you outside?"

Connor turned to the grave next to him. He rolled over onto his stomach and read the headstone. Ryan Echavarria: 1999-2012. Ryan Echavarria was the only one who was ever there for Connor. Little did he know, Ryan was suicidal.

When Connor learned of his death, he completely changed. He shut everyone out. He started smoking, doing drugs, and dressing in all black everyday.

He was 13 when he lost Ryan.

Connor's eyes filled with tears. "I'm so sorry. I didn't-" He started sobbing into the grass next to the grave. "I d-didn't know. I didn't know, Ryan." Connor's last memory of him and Ryan together was a huge fight they had, one which left a Ryan in tears. "I'm so sorry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 7.6K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
554K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 40.6K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...