When they met

By shabba13

A story about love passion and the love of God. More

When they met
Chapter 2

IMPOrtant

15 0 0
By shabba13

Hi guys this is shabba13 I am here to tell you that I might stop the book, but I am still considering whether I should keep on going. Please show me that you guys still want to read my story if you guys vote for it or comment down below and tell me how you feel.

Please read my new story The breathtakers  please read it and I promise I will update more thank you. Rember if you have any question please don't hesitse to ask.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
855K 71.4K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
742K 39.3K 21
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ค๐š ๐‘๐š๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Š๐š๐›๐ข๐ซ ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ...
1.5M 112K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...