hanahaki♡chanbaek

By minghaomilktea

in which baekhyun has tried 999 ways to indirectly confess to chanyeol. and he decides to try the 1,000th, an... More

^
d
o
t
-
i
n
d
i
r
e
c
t
l
y
-
c
o
n
f
e
s
s

n

1.7K 110 7
By minghaomilktea

baekhyun was standing at the front of his classroom smiling brightly.

"baekhyun you can go sit next to park chanyeol. chanyeol please raise your hand."

park chanyeol sat at the back of the classroom in the corner.

baekhyun walked all the way back there and he realized that chanyeol still had his hand up.

he walked past his arm and realized that he was only the same height of chanyeols arm in the air.

he sighed.

why couldn't he be tall?

"hi. i'm park chanyeol. nice to meet you."

chanyeol said giving baekhyun the most heart warming smile ever.

he felt his lips twitch up and his insides get warm at that smile.

"i'm baekhyun. nice to meet you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
781K 29K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...
55.2M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
141K 10.4K 58
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...