YuGiOh! Preferences

By KadetheLombax

I've been reading some Yugioh boyfriend scenarios myself (the last one I read was pretty bad but the one I re... More

When They Ask You Out
First Kiss
When They Get Jealous
When You Get Jealous
Valentines Day
When Someone Flirts With You

When You First Meet

13.6K 128 69
By KadetheLombax

Yugi Muto:

It was your first day at Domino High, and you were pretty nervous. You had just recently moved to Domino due to your family moving to Japan from Australia.

As you took your first steps into the main haul, you grabbed a piece of paper from your pocket that the office lady gave that had your locker number on it, and you started trying to find your locker. While not paying close attention to your surroundings, you happened to accidentally bump into a boy with star shaped hair which caused him to drop his books. You gasped and immediately stopped what you were doing and helped him pick up his books.

"Oh my god, I'm so so sorry! I didn't see you there!" You panicked as you gave him the books that your gathered from the floor.

"It's okay, it was just an accident." He grinned as he collected his books. "You look new here, I don't think I've seen your around, my name's Yugi Muto."

You smiled back at him. "Nice to meet you Yugi, my name's y/n!"

"It's nice to meet you too, y/n!"

As the school bell rang, you then remembered that you still haven't found your locker, and rushed in a hurry to find it so you won't be late for your first class.

Yami Yugi:

As you were hanging out with your new friends Yugi and his gang after you had just been here for a week at Domino High, you were having a conversation about dueling strategies and getting some advice from Yugi. As you looked away from him to look more closely at your deck, you then faced him to see that he had suddenly grown taller. You were confused quite frankly.

"Did you just suddenly grow taller?!" You looked at the taller version of Yugi quite shocked that he was now an inch taller than you.

"Oh no, I'm his Yami that he's mentioned. I'm Yami, I live in his millennium puzzle, Yugi's told me a bit about you, y/n."

You blinked, after all you really didn't believe Yugi's "nonsense" about his strange item that he wore around his neck. "Huh, looks like he was telling the truth then. Nice to meet you then, Yami."

You two then continued to bond over cards and what strategies would work best for you, you two seemed to get on really well.

Seto Kaiba:

You were just taking a walk after school with your new friends. As you were walking, you were having a really good conversation with Joey and Tristan about dueling, of course Joey bragging about how awesome and amazing he is at dueling.

As you guys were walking, you noticed a very tall brown haired figure walking by with a younger boy with longer blackish hair. The tall figure approached Joey and started trying to annoy him and tell him how much if a loser he is (as per usual.)

"Hey Tristan I think you forgot to put a leash on the mut." He said, he started to get on your nerves.

"Hey you leave him alone!" You shouted, you hated bullies with a burning passion.

"Oh look looks like you've made friends with another dweeb in your little friendship club, how cute, I'm quite surprised actually, I seriously don't know how you manage to make friends Wheeler!"

Joey glared at him, today just wasn't his day. "Shut up Kaiba! You have better things to do than annoy me, like fun your company!"

After a little bit of them just making each other more annoyed, Seto then left. You didn't exact the same Seto Kaiba Joey told you about to look like that, you found him strangely cute, and couldn't stop thinking about him, as you were quite curious about him.

Joey Wheeler:

You rushed to school, after staying up all night playing video games you didn't realise you were going to stay up late, but you did. While mumbling to yourself about how you were an idiot for staying up all night, you finally made it to your first class, math, and turns out you were only 5 minutes late. You picked your seat, which you happed to sit next to a blonde boy who was polishing his duel disc. You started to take down notes from the while board, and from the corner of your eye you noticed that the guy was having a bit of trouble with his work.

"Hey, sorry to bother you but are you having a bit of trouble with you're work?"

The boy turned his head towards you. "Now that you mention it yeah, I'm horrible at math, I could use a little help if you're offerin'."

You slightly blushed, you thought his Brooklyn accent was really cute! "Y-yeah sure I can help you. If it's okay to ask what's your name?"

He gave off a slight grin. "The name's Joey Wheeler, how about you?"

"My name is y/n, nice to meet you!" You replied to Joey. You then started helping Joey with his work, you two seemed to be getting along alright.

Tristan Taylor:

While you were working as a waitress at Burgerpalooza, you saw your friend Téa sitting with a few of her friends, you figured that they were the friends that she was talking about. You came over to them, you've been wanting to meet them for a while!

Téa got up from her seat and hugged you. "Y/n! It's so nice to see you!"

"It's nice to see you too! Are you guys the friends she's been talking about?" You asked them while grinning.

"We've heard so much about you y/n! My name's Yugi, and this is Joey, Bakura and Tristan!" The short boy with star shaped hair said grinning.

You smiled. "So are you guys going to order anything?" You asked, while taking out a small notepad and pen, getting ready to write down the orders.

They all ordered burgers, and after your shift you hung out with them and had a blast! They made you feel so welcome!

Duke Devlin:

As you were walking around trying to find your locker while you were trying (and somehow managed) to walk through a huge crowd of girls, although you stopped and out of curiosity wanted to find out what all the fuss was about. You waited a while until a few girls went away to go to their lockers, then you saw that these girls were around a guy. You rolled your eyes, as you couldn't understand why all of the fuss was about this guy, you walked away and continued to look for your locker. After a minute, you had finally found it. You opened it and started loading all your books into it, then you closed the locker door, only to find that that same guy and that same crowd of girls had followed you.

"Hey baby doll, I just noticed that you looked quite stunning in that huge crowd of girls, and I wanted to come over and take a closer look." He smirked at you, he was a huge flirt, and that got on your nerves.

"No thanks! Go look at other girls, I'm not interested! You've got plenty of other "baby dolls" to bother me!" You walked off, although you kept thinking about that guy, seems like he wouldn't leave your mind for some reason.

Bakura Ryou:

Since you were babysitting your little 3 year old cousin, you decided to take her to the shopping centre to get some ice cream and a few things. You guys took a quick stop into the supermarket (Walmart if you're American) and you started looking through the isles to see if anything caught your eye. Next thing you know, you started looking around for your baby cousin and she was gone. You panicked while running around the store calling her name out.

"Stacy!? Stacy?! Where are you?" You ran around, but it seems like it was hopeless. Then eventually, you came across the toys isle and saw a boy with white long hair, about your age talking to her, and you walked up.

"I'm sorry, but is she yours?" He asked. "I was just watching her to see if she was lost."

You nodded. "She's my little cousin, she must've walked to the toys isle, thank you for looking after her... Uhhhh?"

He grinned "My name's Bakura, and it was nothing really. It's nice to meet you!"

"It's nice to meet you too, Bakura! My name's y/n!" You smiled at the boy. "Anyway thank you again, we need to get going, see you around!" You grabbed your cousin's hand and walked away, but a little bit inside of you was sad, you found that boy rather interesting, and a little cute too!

Yami Bakura:

It was late at night, you were in your apartment laying on your bed and you really couldn't sleep. Was it because you had hardly used any of your energy today? Or was it because you felt a bit lonely? Who knows. You decided to get dressed and take a walk through the streets of Domino to get some fresh air. As you were walking on the walkway, you passed an allyway and noticed a creepy figure coming out of the darkness. You started to panic and run without looking back, but it seemed like they were getting closer and closer by the second. They had finally caught up with you, the person grabbed you and pulled you into the ally, and pinned you on the wall, as you were shocked to see who it was.

"B-Bakura!? How could you!?"

"I'm not the Bakura you think I am, I'm his Yami, and it looks like my first victim of the night is one of his friends, how fitting!" He laughed. You started to struggle to get away, but he kept you right there and then. He grabbed out a knife, and started playing around with it trying to freak you out.

The clouds moved revealing a full moon, which shone on you, and the creep could now see you clearly, and for some reason, it felt like something was stopping him from hurting you. He looked into your eyes then let go, you were so confused.

"So what! You're going to kill me or just fuck with me?!" You yelled, pushing him away. "Get lost creep!" You ran away, ran back to your apartment and locked the door, as you got back to your bed, so many questions ran through your mind, like why did he suddenly so easily let you go?! You couldn't stop thinking about what just happened, but honestly I can't blame you.

Marik Ishtar:

As you were going to your locked to collect the books you needed for your next class, you collected all the books you needed and shut your locker and started to walk to your next class. As you were walking, you started to get lost in your own thoughts, then you managed to accidentally bump into a boy holding a gold shiny sort of rod. You immediately apologised.

"I'm sorry about that sir I didn't see you there."

"Out of my way, before I make you my mind slave!" He shouted rudely, what was this guy's problem?

"Well excuse me I didn't see you blondie! No need to be rude about it!" You glared, how dare he be so rude to you!

"It's Marik Ishtar to you! Now go get lost and stop wasting my time pet!" He glared.

"Who you calling a pet, my name's y/n not "pet"?!" You stood your ground.

"Y/n huh? What a stupid name!" He walked off, not really giving much of a care.

Yami Marik:

During the battle city tournament, you were watching Joey duel Odion cheering your friend on, and after the duel, you found out who the real Marik was, and he turned more creepier. After a while when everyone was preparing for the next duel, you managed to bump into Yami Marik, and you really did not like him.

"Yugi and my friends will stop you! You worthless piece of shit!" You yelled, after all you really did not like what he did to Joey and Yugi before when they tried sending them down with an anchor and drown them while mind controlling Joey.

"Out of my way, peasant! You're wasting my time!"

"Why don't you mind control me as well, or are you scared!?" You glared, you really wanted to beat this guy up, but held yourself back.

"I said out of my way peasant!" He pushed you out of the way, and for some reason he didn't do anything to you. You were quite shocked, you thought he'd do something, it was as if he couldn't - or maybe he just thought you weren't worth it, who knows?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I was actually thinking about adding Odion in this (for those of you that don't know Odion is Marik's older adopted brother), but I didn't. Comment if you would like him added! Please do not request other Yugioh characters that aren't from the original series, I'm only really familiar with the original Yugioh series Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters characters. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading these scenarios, and please vote (although it isn't required) if you would like me to write the next scenario!

Edit: I came back to this and found a few grammar and spelling mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 1K 15
Yami Atem, a once cruel and heartless king, was obsessed with power and therefore, only cared for himself. However, because of his cold heart and sel...
58.3K 846 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...
4.9K 176 15
(THIS BOOK IS OLD AND CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN THE NEAR FUTURE) Jonouchi Katsuya or Joey Wheeler is an omega werewolf... or use to be when a m...
8.7K 226 10
[THIS BOOK IS BEING REVAMPED, PLEASE READ REVAMP CHAPTER FOR CONTEXT] Joey Wheeler, the protagonist of our book, found himself bloodied and bruised...