bittersweet » hunlay [COMPLET...

By xingge

in which, oh sehun acts cold and rude towards the new foreign student, zhang yixing. sehun thought he was the... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sequel?

thirty one

1K 65 167
By xingge

!! [ mature content, some kinky shit comin thru ;) ]

yixing;

"aish, why isn't taeyeon replying my texts?!" baekhyun frustrated. "i didn't see her at all since camping..."

"she's probably just busy." chanyeol rolled his eyes. "i reply to your texts, so why don't you date me instead?"

"quit playing, park chanyeol." baekhyun smacked the back of chanyeol's head. "im serious. im getting worried for taeyeon...she's still my girlfriend after all."

"yah, stop mentioning about her. i get it." chanyeol gritted his teeth. "she's your girlfriend, so? i know damn well."

"why are you getting mad, chanyeol?" baekhyun snapped.

"i don't know, maybe im just sick and tired of you mentioning about her around me!" chanyeol shouted.

"i don't understand you, yeol...you're being too petty towards my girlfriend!" baekhyun defended.

"let's see if she's gonna last long being your girlfriend and who'll end up hurting...mark my words, baekhyun." chanyeol gripped his pen tightly in annoyance.

"yah! how dare you say that?!" baekhyun quickly stood up and he pulled his chair out of the way and it fell with a loud thud in the whole class. they all gaped at them in awestruck.

chanyeol frowned and continued doing his work like nothing happened. baekhyun took his paper and crumpled the paper angrily. "why the fuck would you ruin my work?!" chanyeol snatched his paper back. "i worked so fucking hard for that you piece of shit!"

"you shouldn't disrespect my relationship with taeyeon you fucking asshole!" baekhyun grabbed chanyeol's collar and chanyeol angrily tossed the paper away.

"you will regret doing this to me, baekhyun." chanyeol glared.

"get lost! get out of the class!" baekhyun pushed chanyeol harshly.

"who are you to demand me?!-" chanyeol shouted back.

"shut up you two! we're trying to study here, stop shouting!" suho interrupted. "you better stop quarreling before the principal sees you!"

"calm down." i held chanyeol's shoulder down until he sat forcefully. he panted from all the shouting. "hold your jealousy."

"it's okay, baekhyun. stop thinking about taeyeon, she'll be fine. focus on your studies." kyungsoo calmed baekhyun down while massaging his back in a short of time.

"why is that idiot touching baekhyun?" chanyeol glared at kyungsoo. "aish!" he slammed the table harshly and facepalmed himself.

"chanyeol, you should control your temper, i swear." i groaned. he stood up suddenly and raged out of the classroom. "where do you think you're going?" i chased after him.

he headed straight to the men's toilet and washed his face roughly out of anger. he stayed looking at his face on the mirror, frowning. "im fine." he said.

"i know you're frustrated about baekhyun-"

"he'll never like me back, isn't it?" he broke into his laughter. "he's just so blind to even realize that i like him. why would he even mention about the girl he loves around me when all it does is break my heart. i had enough!" chanyeol clenched his fists. "he'll never realize so why am i still trying?"

"he's gonna realize soon. don't give up yet." i comforted and he stared at me with glossy eyes. "they're not gonna last forever. it's not like they're gonna marry tomorrow, chanyeol."

"shut up." he snapped and sighed. "i'm awfully in love with baekhyun. i'm inlove with a guy who's in a relationship with a girl."

-

i tried to keep myself quiet from all this chanyeol and baekhyun drama going on. they kept avoiding each other, in texts, in school, in class. even during breaktime, baekhyun wouldn't sit with us anymore because of chanyeol's presence. he sat with a bunch of guys that looked better than us. "what the fuck is wrong with him? so he's abandoning us now?" chanyeol couldn't keep his eyes off baekhyun.

"he's just abandoning you." tao teased with a playful grin plastered on his face.

"you think that's funny?" chanyeol almost threw a thick, heavy book at tao.

"chanyeol, get a fucking grip. what are you so mad about?" suho complained.

"baekhyun. im mad about baekhyun. clear?" he snapped.

"chanyeol, he's just-" kyungsoo started but chanyeol cut him off.

"you. stop trying to get baekhyun's attention all the time. it makes you look slutty." he glared at kyungsoo and i clenched my fist under the table.

"chanyeol, you're being too bitchy right now. stop before you piss us off." chen snapped.

"don't you think you're being harsh on kyungsoo? get lost." kai said to chanyeol rudely and he left without saying anything.

-

yixing;

oh sehun: "how's school without me bothering you?"

zhang yixing: "it's so great. why don't you stop coming to school?"

oh sehun: "i see how it is. >:("

i blueticked him because i didn't know what to say anymore. he annoyed me a lot these past few days he kept disturbing me and i was distracted. somehow, i miss him disturbing me physically and not virtually...

zhang yixing: "sehun?"

oh sehun: "oh so you can't stand blueticking me?"

zhang yixing: "why don't you come over to my house instead?"

oh sehun: "and why would i do that?"

zhang yixing: "k fine."

oh sehun: "that's how people reply when they're mad. so, are you mad?"

zhang yixing: "no."

oh sehun: "then i'll come over to comfort you. give me your address."

i heard a harsh knock on the door while yelling my name out loud. i could tell that was sehun and his over cocky personality. i unlocked the door and let him in.

"damn, did you prepare all of these?" sehun widened his eyes at the coffee table in the living room. i neatly prepared all of the snacks in fact to watch a really nice movie. there were a bowl full of popcorns, it's a must for watching movies. some canned drinks, sweets and chocolates, chips and everything you find in a vending machine. i ordered pizza too earlier just to make it more interesting. i also prepared ramen just in case sehun wants them, since he likes ramen. i also brought some blankets to the living room.

"such a husband material." sehun giggled and took of his shoes since i don't wear shoes in my house. i just cleaned it.

"my future wife is lucky to have me..." i cocked and he frowned.

"you mean, future husband." he smirked and i smacked the back of his head. "are you trying to impress me with all of these organized? is this a date?" he smirked.

"what a joke. date? hell no." i said. "so what movie do you want to watch?"

"i don't know." he shrugged and boiled the ramen readily. "how about romance?"

"you don't watch romance movies, sehun. do you think i don't know that?" i chuckled.

"oops. maybe i want to watch romance today." he said. "depends on my mood."

"so what? your mood is being horny right now?" i teased.

"maybe." he smirked and licked his lips. "let's watch a 19+ movie. that's romance, right?"

"someone's feeling dirty." i shook my head and agreed to his recommendation anyways.

as soon as the movie started, we kept our distance apart. he sat at the end of the couch and i sat at the other end. there was a huge space between us that i could even extend my legs comfortably. "why are you so far from me?" sehun asked and patted the the cushion next to him. "come here, yixing."

"we don't need to be close. this distance is fine." i refused.

"fine? you're like miles away from me." sehun said.

"and? who cares?" i ignored him and concentrated on the film so i know how the story goes. i suddenly felt someone tug my shirt to scoot over in the middle. "i said i don't want to get closer." i furrowed my brows.

"fine, then i will." he sat beside me closely until our thighs touch. he put his arms around me and wrapped us with a blanket.

"you're too close. scoot away a bit." i cringed.

"sure." he just scooted alot more closer to me. i rolled my eyes and closed my eyes when the 19+ scene came.

"yixing, you're older than me and you're embarrassed?" sehun smirked and teased me.

"hajima." i scolded.

"are you...a virgin?" sehun asked all of a sudden. i froze.

"sehun! shut up." i said, flustered.

"just say it. i asked. i mean its pretty obvious..." he said.

"i won't say it!" i hid my face from embarrassment. "just watch the movie, i swear to god." he stayed quiet but i could still feel him smirking. i leaned my head on his broad shoulder and he held me comfortably. i really feel at ease being like this around him...it feels something else yet so pleasant. i know i shouldn't feel that way.

"do you live alone?" he asked while rubbing my arm preciously. i hummed as a yes. "do you know what you're making me feel right now, yixing?"

"you're making me feel so needy in so many ways." he turned my face slowly to look at his attractive face up close. i glanced at his lips but i got caught by him. "tell me, yixing. you want it." he locked his gaze with mine.

"i...i can't-" my heart beating so fast inside my chest that it might pop out anytime soon. but deep down, i know i wanted to do it again.

"your lies, yixing." he crashed his lips with mine slowly and i hitched my breath from shock. he pulled me closer and deeply kissed my lips in desperation. i pulled away to catch our breaths and he started to liplock again until i laid on my back. he hovered on top of me and i still felt the adrenaline rushing inside of me. i grabbed the nape of his neck and pulled him in closer, i wanted to kiss him desperately.

he made the entrance to explore my mouth. i let him use his tongue on me and i slowly use mine to him too. he sighed and grabbed my hair softly and i moaned. "yixing..." he whispered and teased me by kissing my sweet spot on my neck. he knew where my weaknesses are...he didn't fully forget about our making out session when he was drunk. i trailed my hand down his lower back and dug my nails deeply until he groaned. "i want you." he whispered seductively and carried me all the way to my bedroom. he pounded me on the bed and started to suck my neck deeply, leaving hickeys everywhere.

"sehun..." i moaned softly. he took off my clothes and trailed his hand down my body, feeling my toned abs and stretched the hem of my underwear. he unzipped my pants and i was left with my underwear. i couldn't wait any longer so i ripped his shirt off, revealing his nice upper body and he kissed me hungrily and rough this time.

i gripped his back with my nails dug deeply until it left my nail marks and he kept teasing me more. i could feel my member growing hard and sehun kept grinding on me. "fuck, sehun..." i let out a soft moan.

"yes, baby?" he reached my hard member and began to stroke it softly. sehun made me feel so fucking good and bad at the same time...i could feel my cum starting to come out in any second.

"sehun!" i groaned and roughly pulled him so i could taste his luscious lips again, he gripped both of my wrists captive above my head. he spreaded my legs wide and inserted his index finger inside my tight hole, he pulled it out and inserting it again while i moaned loudly with pleasure. "oh yes, daddy..."

"daddy?" sehun smirked and put on his lube to his cock. he came prepared also. "kinky..." he thrusted his finger faster and i groaned. "are you ready, baby?"

"fuck! just do it, sehun please..." i cried.

"this may hurt for your first time, yixing. i'll go easy on you." i felt his member being inside me and i moaned in pain. i arched my back as he thrusted in and out slowly while holding my hips captive. he moaned and mumbled, "fuck, yixing you're so tight..."

i moaned as he went in deeper inside. i gasped and felt the tears forming in my eyes. it was painful yet pleasuring. "yes, daddy!" i cried, biting my lip.

"moan my name, yixing." he said.

"oh...sehun..." i gasped as he went faster.

"louder, baby please." he panted.

"oh sehun..." i moaned out loud, gripping the bed sheet until my knuckles turn white. he made me hit various high notes in bed that i could never make in my whole life.

he landed on top of me, kissing my jawline and slithering his hand on my thigh, stroking it softly. i grabbed his hair and kissed him on the lips again. he made me feel so damn good. it made me feel so relieved that this time, he wasn't drunk. even girls that i made out with couldn't top sehun in my opinion. "i want you too, sehun..."

-

chanyeol;

"someone's at the door. i think he's your friend." my sister, yoora, said. barging in my room like any other day.

"who is it?" i furrowed my brows.

"it's the guy with soft hazel hair with an innocent face, he looked like he just finished crying with those bloodshot eyes...well, i forgot his name but i've seen him many times with you." yoora explained. i sighed and sprinted down the stairs to greet who it was. the description sounded just like baekhyun...

"annyeongha-" i opened the door and stopped myself when i saw baekhyun. "mweoya?" i frowned.

"mianhe, chanyeol...i shouldn't have defended taeyeon." he sniffed and wiped his cheeks from his tears.

"what happened? why are you crying?" i stroded him inside the house and analyzed his face. "tell me, baek."

"she cheated on me...that's fucking why she didn't answer my texts and calls. or even bother to see me...she found someone else." he laughed bitterly. he sounded like he was about to lose his mind.

i wiped his tears and hugged him tightly, he needed hugs. "i told you, you're gonna end up hurting." i sighed.

"i need more than just a fucking hug, yeol." baekhyun said. i looked confused and he crashed his lips with mine all of a sudden. i felt a tingling feeling inside me and i liked it...

"byun baekhyun..." i smirked.

"park chanyeol..." he tiptoed to peck my lips again. cute. "i've always liked you. i guess i lied, im not straight." baekhyun chuckled. "im only chanyeol's."

i smiled widely and felt attacked at the moment. he wasn't playing, he was for real and i felt my heart fluttering! byun baekhyun, my own crush, likes me back...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 533 20
I wont spoil whom will you be with. So hope you guys will love my story THIS IS THE BEGINNING... THERE'S NO BACKING OUT!
40.3K 1.4K 16
Chanyeol and Baekhyun have already had an emotionally and sexually hard start but of course, college can't be perfect. College will bring drama for...
5.2K 278 12
[Completed] "I don't want to leave you. Ever. But I can't take this anymore" "Its Okay. I understand." "If I only know..." A story where the only thi...
956 46 1
Chanyeol thinks Baekhyun can do better. Baekhyun tells him to prove it.