Sing For You | {J.JK}

By KabyHsu

Y/N is one of the youngest and most successful woman in the business world. Fellow competitors would either a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chpater 28
Epilogue

Chapter 29

3.8K 223 63
By KabyHsu

After a few days of continuous rests, (Y/N) was finally able to move around. Not once did Jungkook visited her and the explanation she received from Seokjin was that he was not in the condition to move around. So she offered to visit him but she was not allowed to do that too.

She felt like he was trying to avoid her. It had been long since both of them had recovered. How bad can his condition be. Even she, who went through the heart operation, could completely walk around without any problems.

She's not that stupid enough to not see through the lies that come out of his lips. She knew there was something all of them were desperately trying to hide and she wasn't planning to just let them fool her.

So she planned it all out.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

The boys took turns to visit her. They are all busy people so they couldn't always stay beside her. And it was Jimin's turn that day which made her life easier.

Or so she thought.

It was definitely not going according to her plan. She had been pressuring him to spill everything out which he usually does but this boy had his mouth sealed. Not even a word came out.

"Seriously, (Y/N). I'm telling you there's nothing wrong."

"Then, why doesn't he come to see me or even let me see him?"

"That's... he must have reasons."

"Yeah and what exactly is that?"

Jimin darted his eyes to the table beside (Y/N) and stare at it as if it was the most important thing to look at right now.

"I-I don't know."

"As if I'll buy that."

"Look (Y/N). Why are you even so curious?"

"Why? Why?! Coz I love him and I care."

Jimin's mouth dropped open and clearly looked shocked as if he just heard something he never expected. Soon, his expression turned weird like one of those that friends have when they find out something interesting and plan to tease the other.

"Did Min (Y/N) say she loves and care someone?" He asked as he held his phone up, quickly unlocking it and pressed an app. "Repeat repeat! I'm going to record it!" he squealed.

(Y/N) rolled her eyes and pushed his hands away. She was not in the mood to joke around and Jimin definitely knew it. He let out a sigh and poked her cheek.

"Just give him some time."

She fiddled with her fingers and nodded her head. It was not an answer she wanted but those words did calm her down and she knew it was definitely the right thing to do.

For now.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Jimin planned to make a trip back to his cafe as he wanted to make sure everything is in place and that customers are served and basically he just wanted to head back to the cafe to make sure it's perfect. (Y/N) couldn't understand why he's so obsessed with that cafe. It's old and definitely produce the least profit compared to other PJM branches.

One thing about Park Jimin. He cares too much about others and he holds onto things way too dearly and that cafe is one of those something. Simply because it's a gift from the Mins.

"Do you need anything?" Jimin asked as he packed his things. He took out his phone and his thumbs starting hitting on the screen. He was just going to make a quick trip back to the cafe and come back immediately.

"Coffee."

He paused whatever he was doing and turned to her. "Coffee?" He asked just to make sure that he didn't hear it wrongly.

"Not any coffee but PJM coffee. The one personally made by Jimin. It's been long since I had it and I'm craving for it."

She said it without looking at him but she could tell that wide grin was forming on his face. He nodded his head and zipped up his bag.

Her phone vibrated and she picked it up to see that it was from Jungkook. She knew who made it happen.

As Jimin got ready to leave, (Y/N) called out to him.

"Thank you."

He shook his hand to show that it's nothing and smiled until his eyes disappeared before he left the place.

It would be a lie if she said she never loved him because she did and she still does. Not in a way she loves Jungkook. Not in a way she loves Taehyung. But in a way that is unexplainable.

Just comfortable enough to be foolish around each other, teasing and being herself.

Because he's Park Jimin, a precious bundle of joy.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

She read the message after Jimin left. Just receiving it made her happy, relieved and just forgive and forget everything.

My Bunny 🐰💕
[I'm sorry, (Y/N)! I'm feeling fine... I should have visited you but... I just didn't dare.]

Me
[It's fine. I'm fine as long as you are fine.]

My Bunny 🐰💕
[Really sorry... I'm so stupid and useless.]

Me
[Don't say that. Anyways, can't I just call you?]

It took a while for him to reply and the answer was definitely not something she was looking forward to. He's not someone who denies something she wants so it was strange.

My Bunny 🐰💕
[I'm sorry but do not call.]

Me
[Why? Bunny! You are acting strange. I haven't heard of you since that incident happened. I know it's my fault but still I want to know if you are okay. I want to confirm it.]

(Y/N) didn't know what to say. She's on the verge of exploding. She called him but it was immediately declined.

My Bunny 🐰💕
[I'm sorry but please...(Y/N). No call. It's not your fault! Don't even think about blaming yourself...It's just...]

Me
[It's just what Bunny? You won't visit me. I can't visit you. And now you won't even take my call. I'm sick of this hide and seek game. Just get straight to the point! What is it that all of you are trying to hide?!]

There was no reply. And that was it. She had enough of it. She got up from her bed and headed straight to Jungkook's room.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

She was about to slam the door open when Seokjin slid it open. He was shocked to find her standing there and without a care, she pushed him aside and went inside. He closed the door back and followed her back inside.

Jungkook flinched when he saw her coming in. He was sitting on his bed and quickly covered himself with the blanket.

"What is the problem?! Tell me!" She was thinking straight at the moment so she just vented out at him. Jungkook avoided eye contact with her and that just added oil to the fuel.

"Jeon Jungkook! Speak!"

He let out a silent cry when she shouted. He parted his lips but closed them back immediately. He bit his lips and clenched onto the blanket that was on him. Tears slightly forming at the brim of his eyes.

"Calm down, (Y/N)." Seokjin told her as he dragged a seat for her to sit beside Jungkook.

(Y/N) looked at the boy and felt bad. She let out a sigh and squeezed her nose bridge as she finally managed to calm down slightly.

She sat on the chair Seokjin placed for her and looked down to stare at her hands that was placed on the bed. She was thinking. Thinking of why he was trying to avoid her so much.

Jungkook slowly brought his hand near to hers and held it. She looked up at him upon his touch and all her anger slowly eased away.

(Y/N) observed him from head to toe then scanned the room. Clutches, wheelchairs and casts. Leg casts to be more precise. Pills at the side.

She stared at his legs which was hidden behind the blanket and then turned to Seokjin immediately, seeking for explanation.

He nodded to tell her that whatever she was thinking was correct.

"Broken bones but surgery will be performed soon. We will be performing open reduction and internal fixation surgery. It will take some time for the surgery to begin because there's another surgery to conduct."

"Another surgery? Is there something else he broke?"

She noticed Jungkook's face slightly darkening. She also noticed his hand that was holding hers gently turned into a tight squeeze. She knew he was nervous for some reason.

She tried to put the puzzles together to figure it out. So that she could at least prepare herself before Seokjin spills the truth. She wanted to know the reason why he was trying so hard to hide it. Why he wouldn't visit her and why he wouldn't take her calls. It's not like he's avoiding her since he texted her but he was trying to hide something. Suddenly something struck her right in the brain.

"You can't speak, can you?"

He froze. He slowly pulled away his hand from hers but she gripped onto it tightly. Her eyes keeping contact with his. A slight nod was given as an answer and her heart broke into pieces. She let go of his hand and couldn't think straight.

"It's not like he can't speak forever. His vocal cords are broken and it may take forever to recover. We can perform surgery but he wouldn't agree."

"Wouldn't agree?"

She couldn't understand. There's hope. He can speak again so why wouldn't he agree to this surgery.

"There's a high chance that his voice will change."

"I don't see anything wrong with that as long as he can speak again."

However, Jungkook strongly showed disagreement. He shook his head vigorously and said something but his voice wouldn't come out.

"Bunny. Calm down."

He shook his head again. He's strongly showing that he didn't like the idea of getting surgery done.

(Y/N) glanced back at Seokjin. "I'll try talking it into him." He agreed that it would be a great idea and left the two alone.

Once Seokjin left, she placed all her attention on Jungkook.

"Why don't you want to do the surgery?"

He opened his mouth and said something. She tried to read his lips but she didn't understand. Jungkook tapped onto his chin and searched for something. His eyes lit up when he found what he wanted. He grabbed the book and a pen. He scribbled something inside and held it up for (Y/N) to see.

'I don't want my voice to change.'

"But at least you will be able to speak again."

'Then I won't mean anything anymore. It was my voice that brought us two together.'

He looked serious. (Y/N) wasn't expecting that. She was just concerned about his condition but she didn't know it was because of her that he was behaving this way. Because he was scared that he might lose her.

"Bunny... Just because your voice changed doesn't mean I won't love you anymore."

He shook his head and wrote something very fast.

'I know...but my voice makes me feel special. You love my voice.'

"But I can't have you not speaking forever."

'It will recover.'

"Can you vouch that?"

He stopped writing and the mood went down. She knew what he was thinking. After all, it was hard to accept the reality.

The images of that incident flashed through her mind. She felt guilty because she knew if only she escaped from that truck or if only she paid more attention or if only she didn't bring him along in the first place then he wouldn't have to suffer this way.

Her eyes started to sting and it didn't take long for thick beads of tears to roll down her cheeks.

Jungkook was shocked when he saw her crying. He cupped her face with his hands and wiped the tears that were on her cheeks. His hands felt warm on her cheeks and she sniffed a bit before glancing at his face.

He quickly reached his book and wrote something down. He lifted it up and grinned widely.

'My voice belongs to you so it will come back for sure! No one can take it away because it will definitely recover. My voice just for you! So just wait for a bit longer. And I will...'

The page ran out of space to write so he flipped it over and quickly scribbled some words.

(Y/N) stared at the words he wrote and didn't know what to say. She knew it would be impossible but she wanted to believe in him-no she could believe it because it's him who's saying it.

She held his hands and nodded her head. She was willing to wait forever. Those words lifted all the worries in her heart because it was what begin everything.

'I will definitely sing for you again!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 798 37
Y/n is a weak girl with a strong mindset. Her life is miserable but she believes that she can pull through anything if she keeps herself together. Ju...
75 18 15
Every year, the seniors go on a school field trip to somewhere for their last project as students. For y/n's year, they were assigned to go to a fore...
10 1 5
"Those aren't yours are they?" Jiyeon asked. "Uh..n-no...they are mine.." Jisoo said. The look on Jisoo's face shows that she could be lying or telli...
374K 24K 35
Jin was born mute. He never had his own voice, other than the ways he was able to use his hands to communicate with others. But that's not always en...