Remember Me? (Niall Horan)

By myhappyhoran

Destiny is a 20 years old simple girl that had a childhood friend named Niall Horan, they had a promise that... More

Remember Me? (Niall Horan)
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1: I missed you so much
Chapter 1: re- post
Chapter 2: We got the job!
Chapter 3: Family Bonding!
Chapter 4: SURPRISE
Chapter 5: Goodbye Ireland and Hello ENGLAND!
Chapter 6: We meet again
Chapter 7: Can you please hear me out?
Chapter 8: The Amusement Park
Chapter 9: First day in my job
Chapter 10: The Concert
Chapter 11: Nandos
Chapter 12: Jogging
AUTHOR'S NOTE (PLEASE READ)
Chapter 13: Movie night
Chapter 14: Punishment
Chapter 15: Make- over
Chapter 16: Jealous- much?
Chapter 17: Fancy meeting the famous Niall Horan
PLEASE READ!
Chapter 18: Is she taken?
Chapter 19: I'm such a liar
Chapter 20: Airport
Chapter 21: Conjuring
Chapter 22: All in one day
Chapter 23: All in one day (Part 2)
Chapter 23: The confession?
Chapter 24: Fix
CREDITS AND THANKS
THANKS AND SORRY GUYZZ
Chapter 25: You and I
Chapter 26: Expected or Unexpected?
Chapter 27: Don't waste your tears
PLEASE READ
Chapter 28: It's Time for Harry & Louis
Chapter 29: News about Love
ATTENTION
Chapter 30: My precious Cupcakes!
Chapter 31: This is Us
Chapter 32: Boys will always be boys
Chapter 33: Romantic
Chapter 34: Girls' Day out
Chapter 36: Never Alone
Chapter 37: Finally... Some Alone time
Chapter 38: The Visiting
Chapter 39: First Time
Chapter 40: Choices
Chapter 41:Let's take a break
Chapter 42: You gotta be kidding me
Chapter 43: It doesn't end here
Chapter 44: Not everything ends in a HAPPY ENDING

Chapter 35: Pregnant...

632 19 0
By myhappyhoran

Cover by: harrystwerkology

Thanks! :*

Enjoy reading!  and THANK YOU FOR 4.7 K! LOVE YOU GUYS! ♥

~··~··~

Chapter 35

Destiny's POV

Words can't describe how happy I am right now, in just a few minutes we'll be seeing our family again. But I also can't help but feel nervous, it will be the first time to see Aunt Maura and Uncle Bob when me and Niall are in a relationship.

I don't think I'm the only one who's nervous. I could feel Niall tensing beside me as we near our house, Niall and I decided to separate ways first--- he'll go to his house and so do I, then he'll bring Aunt Maura and Uncle Bob in our house---

No one knows that we'll go home in Ireland, except ofcourse  for the management and our friends. We wanted to surprise our family, but I can't help but feel... nervous.

The ride was very silent,  Niall and I are consume with our thoughts. His arm around my shoulder, while my head is leaning against his shoulder. I can hear his heart beat, its so peaceful.

"What would they think of us?" I wonder aloud, Niall looked at me as I looked up at him.

"I'm sure they will love you more. They already love you, you know" Niall assured me as I smile nervously.  "What will Josh say?" he asked back as I smirk.

"He's happy, you know. I mean when you went England he keeps on teasing me---" I stopped myself from continuing my sentence.

"Teasing you about, what?" Niall smirked as I hide my face on his chest.

"Nothing" I said, with my muffle voice.

"C'mon, babe. Tell me... please?" he whine as I groaned.

"But... its embarrassing" I complained, still hiding on his chest. I heard him chuckle as he mumble something.

"I bet you already liked me since the start" he mumble, while chuckling.  Making me turn even redder and hide more on his chestas I playfully smack his chest.

The car then stop, making me look up at Niall worriedly. I can see that he's nervous when he looks at me, we both get out of the car and he got our luggage. He walked me until we're in front of my house, he set my luggage down as he stand beside me.

"So... later?" he said as I nodded.

"Later" I said as he leaned down and I have to stand on my tippy toes. Our lips touched as he held onto my waist.

We both pulled away with a  smile on our faces, completely forgetting how nervous we are. When he turn around with his luggage in hand, I take in a deep breath as I ring the doorbell.

After a couple of minutes, Josh came into view. I didn't even noticed how excited I was to see Josh and mom again.

I quickly engulf him in a hug as he stood there, still shock. After a while, he lift me up from the ground.

"Sis!" He said as I laugh, he thought I wasnt real at first.

Mom suddenly came into view, Josh set me down and got my luggage as I went near mom and hug her.

"I miss you, mom" I said, while hugging her.

"I miss you too, Honey" she said as we both let go. "Who are you with?" she asked as we all sat down on the couch.

What will she think if I told her that I'm here with Niall?

Well, there's only one way to find out. And that's by telling her and Josh

Agreeing with my subconscious,  I took a deep breath as they both looked at me expectantly.

I open my mouth to say the words that I want to tell them, but the doorbell beat me to it. I guess we will be telling them together, which is good.

Josh stood up to get it and as soon as we heard the door open, I heard Josh called us.

We both stood up and there stood Niall, Greg, Aunt Maura, and Uncle Bob. I smiled widely as mom's jaw dropped. I stood beside Niall, we let them in and let them all sit on the couch.

"Mom, remember you asked me who I'm here with" I said starting the conversation, mom nodded. Me and Niall sat beside each other, across from them. They look between Niall and me. Niall's holding my hand from behind as he squeezed it.

"Well, I'm with Niall and... he's my boyfriend" I said and all eyes turn to Niall.

"Don't worry Auntie, I love your daughter" he said as I smiled at him.

We both looked at their expressions to see that their all smiling, happy even, like they've known that we both will end up together. But mom didn't looked too happy, like she knows that there's something else we need to tell her--- even though there's none--- Niall linked both of our hands together in front of us and he rest them on his lap, making me blush.

"I knew it!" Greg breaked the silence as he high-five with Josh, I looked at them confused. "Destiny,  there's a lot of things I need to tell you about Niall when you were still young" he said as I chuckle, I looked at Niall and sure enough his face is as red as a strawberry.

Mom didn't say anything yet, like she's thinking something, I want her to speak. Niall is also looking at her, nervously.  Why isn't mom talking?

When mom talked, I regret wanting her to speak.

"Destiny..." she said looking at me and Niall, everyone went silent. "Are you... A-are you pregnant? " she asked carefully, making me widen my eyes. Aunt Maura gasp as she walked near Mom with Uncle Bob.

Both me and Niall are frozen, speechless. I was about to say something when Aunt Maura beat me to it, I gotta be honest their faces are priceless!

"Are you?" Aunt Maura asked, I open my mouth again but now, Josh beat me to it.

What's wrong with people and interrupting me?

"I'm gonna be an uncle" he mutters, I looked at Niall for help and saw him smirking.

"I'm n-"

"I'm gonna be uncle!" Greg shouted

Ugh.

"Niall" I whine, and he stopped chuckling. I glare at him and give him a look that says, tell-them-now-please

"Guys, guys, guys!" Niall said and he successfully got their attention. Its funny that when they assumed that I'm pregnant, they weren't mad at all, they're even joyous.

Niall put an arm around my shoulder and said, "Destiny is pregnant, and I'm the father" my eyes widen at this, I elbow Niall at the ribs making him get his arm around my shoulder.

I looked at all of them and they all gasp, mom and Aunt Maura even hae tears of joy.

"Guys" I called out and I finally got their attention. "Guys, I'm not pregnant" I groan and they stopped.

"I'm not pregnant.  Niall is just my boyfriend" I glare at Niall and he raised his hand in surrender.

"So... I'm not gonna be an uncle?" Josh asked and I shook my head.

"No, Josh. I'm not pregnant,  and you're not gonna be an uncle" I said

I'm sitting beside Niall so I heard him mumble, "Yet" I can't help but blush.

"Why did you even assume that I'm pregnant? " I tilt my head to side and asked my mom.

"Well, Niall is your boyfriend. And you're in the right age" Mom shrugged like its nothing.

"But you two really need to give us grandchildren" Aunt Maura said making me blush,  I buried my head to my hands to hide my face--- which I'm sure is now red as an apple.

"And Theo needs a playmate" Greg added, I felt Niall's hand snake its way to my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"She's blushing! " Josh said as I glared at him.

"I'm not" I denied.

"You are"

"Not"

"In denial" he sing song, I can't help but laugh at that, he's voice sounds like a girl.

"Where's Theo by the way?" Niall asked, changing the topic and I'm glad he did.

"Oh, Theo is with Denise." he said, apparently he was just visting Aunt Maura when Niall arrived at their house, so Denise and Theo are in their house.

"When did Niall asked you to be his girl?" Josh asked.

"Actually, its been 3 weeks now. Sorry if we haven't told you about it, we just wanted to surprised you" I explained they nodded.

"Good to know that my brother here finally got the guts to tell you how he feel" Greg said winking at Niall, making him groan.

Me on the other hand, don't understand what Greg means. Niall told me that he had feelings for me since we were young, but that's it. Whatever it is, its making me so curious and I'm gonna talk with Greg later.

.

.

.

.

.

I went to the kitchen and saw Josh, the others are all in the living room so I decided to drink.

"Hey" he greeted and I nodded.

"Josh, can you do me a favor?" I asked, as I went near him

"Shoot" he said smirking.

"Please don't tell Niall, whatever you want to tell him. I know it's about--" I didn't got a chance to finish when I heard another voice, making me groan and Josh smirk.

"Not tell me what?"

Oh no.

⊙♥⊙♡⊙■⊙□⊙●⊙○⊙♥⊙♡⊙■⊙□⊙●⊙○⊙♥⊙♡⊙■⊙□⊙●
A/N:

I promised you guys that I'll update today, so here it is! I'll try to double update, but I'm not uet sure though...

What do you think about tnis chapter? please share your thoughts,  I wanna know :3

Did you like the pregnant part?

Please check out these stories:
"My Runaway Bride" by myhappyhoran
"The NEIGHBORS" by myhappyhoran (Completed)
"Promises" by myhappyhoran
"Clueless" by myhappyhoran
"Catch Me" by myhappyhoran
"Sorry I'm not what you wanted" by yadontknowme56
"Chaos" by harrytwerkology
"Deep Secrets" by pixiedustyles
"Army" by hemmotions

Please follow these accounts:
@Lilmia21 (Twitter)
@Niallmybbyx (Twitter)
@bigbumlinsonx(Twitter)
@lukederping (Twitter)
@myhappyhoran (Wattpad)
@yadontknowme56 (Wattpad)
@MaiaDenise11 (Instagram)

Please VOTE and Comment!  Or even share!
Thanks for reading!
THANK YOU, BEBZZ!!!
Love ya all! :*

NO VOTE. NO UPDATE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.5K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 37.1K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
762K 28.2K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
926K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.