Roses

By cummccann

in which the world's most wanted criminal inevitably falls in love with a troubled girl WARNING: NO HAPPY END... More

info
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen

thirteen

3.2K 181 125
By cummccann

The clock struck 4PM and Sadie clocked out. She had been doing better-tired-but was happy that it was Friday and like most weekends, she had the weekend off. She crossed her purse over her body and made her way out of the store.

As soon as the sun hit her she felt a little lightheaded but continued to walk.

"Hey! Guess what I brought?" she heard from behind her. She stopped walking and turned around to see Jason walking over to her.

She smiled at the sight before her and replied, "What'd you bring?"

"That blunt you're going to smoke," he smirked.

"Fun," she said, "where should we go?"

"I have a place in mind," he said.

"Is it that sketchy house you took me to last time?" Sadie asked.

"No, this place isn't sketchy," he said.

"Swear?"

"Yeah," he said.

"Okay."

She followed him down the street to his car. Once they were inside he drove away to a fancier part of town. He pulled up to a tall building and turned the car off, turning to look over at Sadie, "We're here."

"Did you get a new apartment?" she asked.

"Nope, let's go," he said getting out.

She continued following him into the building and towards the elevator. He took them all the way up to the 12th floor. On that floor, they climbed up a flight of stairs to the roof access.

"Are you trying to push me off the top of a building?" Sadie asked.

Jason laughed and answered, "No why?"

"Every place you take me to is very high," she said.

"Just like you're about to be," he smirked walking backward towards a bench-like object.

She shook her head and went to sit next to him, "I can't believe I'm about to do this."

"You've got to live a little right?"

"I am living a little. No doubt about that."

Jason handed her the blunt and she sighed but placed it in between her lips, watching as he took a lighter out of his pocket and lit the end of it. As she took the first puff, she coughed a little, letting the smoke come out in uneven patterns.

Jason laughed, "Come on granny don't die on me now."

"Oh man, I am a granny," Sadie joked as she went for another puff. Sadie closed her eyes tightly before saying, "Holy shit this is strong."

"Thought you said you could smoke a blunt all by yourself," he smirked.

"I could... years ago," she laughed, blowing a cloud of smoke out. She offered it to Jason and he took it, easily taking a long drag, holding it in for a few seconds before releasing the smoke, slowly.

Look at the expert. Show off, she thought.

"Can you do tricks?" she curiously asked. Of course, without answering, Jason took another drag and blew out perfect Os of smoke, leaving her fascinated. She clapped and took the blunt again, smoking it a few more times. "You know what's funny?"

"What?" he asked.

"I had a dream about you last night," she began.

"Oh really?" Jason asked, looking over at her, "what was it about?"

Sadie looked out into the skyline, continuing to speak, "I shouldn't say..."

"Oh come on, tell me," he gently nudged her shoulder.

She blew out smoke before taking a few more puffs. After about half the blunt was gone she handed it to him once again before laughing.

"I want to laugh too, so tell me."

"Okay, I'll tell you because it really is funny," she smiled to herself, "you took me on a date and we fucked afterward."

"What's funny about that?" he asked.

"I clearly remember your dick being so tiny that I couldn't see it," she laughed as she turned to look at him.

Jason gave her a death stare and looked away.

"It was really weird. I wasn't going to tell you but then I realized, hey life's too short to keep that a secret. You know, I'm really glad I'm a girl just so that I don't have to deal with my penis size. Like the idea of having a tiny penis and getting made fun of or not being able to brag about it makes me sad," she said.

"You did me dirty Sadie," Jason shook his head.

"Hey don't be upset, it was only a dream... or is your penis actually small?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Guess you'll have to find out for yourself if you really want to know," he said putting the blunt in between his lips.

She took it and put it in between her lips. After blowing out the smoke she smiled, "Never going to happen."

"What makes you so sure?" he asked.

"We're friends I'll die before we ever fuck and you said you don't like me remember," she said.

"Yeah 'cause you ask way too many damn questions," he said.

"I'm about to ask something I think everyone is curious about, so be honest," she said, "how b-"

"I know you're not about to ask-"

"Yes I am, of course I am. When girls see a guy they first wonder if the guy is a good guy then they wonder about their dick size and if they know how to use them inches," she admitted.

"Nice to know," he nodded taking the blunt out of her hand, "enough of this."

"No, we're having fun," she smiled.

"I can tell it's been a while since you've smoked," he laughed.

"Tell me something about you," Sadie said.

"Like what?"

"Your dick size."

"Same as my shoe size," he winked.

Sadie quickly reached for his shoe pulling it off and looking at the inside for the size, "That's a blatant lie!"

"Give me my shoe back," he said.

"No," she said standing up.

"Sadie," the tone in his voice became stern.

She pulled the shoe up to her nose and made a disgusted face, "Yuck."

"Give. Me. My. Shoe."

"Come get it," she said running away as soon as he stood up.

"Sadie!" he followed behind her.

"No," she giggled as she stopped running near the edge.

"I swear if you don't give me my shoe back..."

"What?" she giggled again, "whatcha gonna do?"

"Just give it back."

Sadie laughed then suddenly threw his shoe towards the next building's roof. It landed right on the edge and Sadie jumped up in excitement before turning to look at Jason. She saw two seconds of his face before he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder, carrying her towards the door.

"No! Put me down," she laughed.

"What the fuck Sadie?"

"I'm sorry," she held tightly onto his torso.

He slapped her butt a couple of times and put her down, "This was a horrible idea."

She laughed even louder and walked closer, hugging him tightly, "This was a great idea. Admit it, it's funny. Look how it landed on the edge of the building. One hundred bonus points for me!"

Jason shook his head in annoyance but managed to laugh it off with the funny faces Sadie was making.

"How about we go get some food?" Sadie asked.

"You're paying," he said.

"Why?" she pouted, "the guy's supposed to pay."

"This isn't a date and you threw my shoe," he said.

"Shouldn't have lied about your dick size then," she grinned.

"Come on, let's go," he said wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

They made their way back down to the car. Every time Sadie looked down at his shoeless foot she laughed. As they left the building he sucked his teeth and rolled his eyes.

"Hey, I'm glad you didn't get mad," she said, kissing his cheek. She quickly questioned why she did that but once she saw him smile, she knew it was okay.

It was okay to for once, let loose. It was okay to have a good time. She shouldn't always be stressed out and her days definitely shouldn't all be gloomy.

Jason drove them to an In-N-Out a few streets down. He had just gotten in the drive-thru line when Sadie said, "Aw can we eat inside?"

"Inside the car? Of course," he said.

"No, like in the place," she said.

"I don't have a shoe," he said.

"Pretty please?" she asked, batting her lashes and sticking her lower lip out.

"Fine," he said.

She smiled to herself as she watched him get out of the line and drive into a parking spot. They got out of the car and walked into the fast food restaurant, standing in a short line.

"What do you want?"

Sadie chuckled when she came up with an answer but kept it to herself. She looked at the menu and answered, "A 4x4, animal fries, and a chocolate shake."

Jason's eyes widened and he asked, "You're going to eat all that?"

"Uh, duh. Why would I order it if I wasn't going to?"

"Okay."

Sadie walked over to a table sitting down on the red chair and slowly spinning the chair from side to side as far as the chair went. Jason came to the table a few minutes later and sat beside her.

"How do you feel?"

"Great!"

"Good," he replied.

"Might I make a suggestion?"

"Mhmm," Jason hummed.

"Cut your hair a little, just the ends, it'll look very nice," she said.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Blonde still?"

"Yeah blonde suits you, I like it," she replied.

"Dye yours," he said.

"What color?"

"Hot pink," he laughed.

"Oh... You know what? I'm going to buy that spray dye and use that," she said.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yeah, it'll look good," she smiled.

"Promise you'll do it," he bit his lip.

"Pinky promise," she held her pink out and he took it with his.

"I'll remind you if you forget, and you have to do it in front of me," he said.

"Deal," she said not even knowing what she had just agreed too.

After a few minutes, their number was called and Jason walked over to grab the two trays of food. Sadie inspected his order, seeing that it was a double-double, two fries, and two shakes.

"You gonna eat all that?"

"Uh, duh! Why would I order it if I wasn't going to!" he mocked her with a feminine tone, hiding his face with his hand so she wouldn't hit him.

Sadie picked up her large burger and tried bitting it but it was extremely big and didn't fit in her mouth. She took small rapid bites, chewing on the burger then stuffing fries into her mouth.

Jason laughed and she turned to look at him, mumbling with a mouth full, "Don't judge me."

"Never," he said taking a bite of his own burger.

Two burgers, three fries, and three shakes later, Jason and Sadie had finished. They had to unbutton their jeans through the process of consuming all their food but they felt extremely pleased afterward.

Jason burped and Sadie mocked his actions. "That was a good one," Jason high-fived her.

"I'm sleepy," Sadie said resting her head on his shoulder.

"I should take you back to your car then," Jason suggested.

"Hmm... okay... But how about we have breakfast tomorrow?" she asked.

"Tomorrow's Saturday," Jason pointed out.

"Yeah, and?"

"We've never hung out on weekends," he said.

"True... and?"

"Aren't you busy?" he asked.

"Hey if you don't want to just tell me," Sadie sat up.

"No, of course I want to, I was just wondering," he said.

She smiled and laid her head back on his shoulder, "Okay good, I'll meet you at the Denny's by the store tomorrow at 9:30."

"Sounds good."

"Do you ever work anymore?"

"Why?"

"Just curious."

"If you really must know, I usually work late at night," Jason answered.

"So you don't get caught?" Sadie burped.

"I guess, mostly because that's when a lot of buyers are active," he replied waving the smell away.

"Oh, that's interesting," Sadie said, "are you ever scared?"

"Of what?"

"Dying."

"From what I do?" he asked.

"No. Just in general," Sadie clarified.

"No."

"I am. I'm terrified," she admitted.

"Don't be, we all die someday, it's best not to think about it," he said.

"That's good advice," she said.

"Let's go," he suggested.

Sadie helped him clean up the table before they walked out to the car. He drove her back to the grocery store where she got in her car and rolled her window down to talk to him, "I'll see you tomorrow then?"

"Yeah," he replied.

"Okay, don't forget!" Sadie smiled. Jason stuck his head out the window waving at her while she waved back. She reversed out of her spot and drove home. (Smh they drove under the influence. Children pls don't drive under the influence, k thanks love you)

As soon as she got home she brushed her teeth and collapsed onto her bed instantly falling asleep.

ship name? jadie/jasdie, sadson :( idk, i ship them hard though

hope you babes enjoyed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 4.9K 69
This is something I never would have thought of. When everyone told me Don't Fall For The Criminal, I never thought I would till I Fell For The Crimi...
500K 14.6K 30
❝Sometimes, a bad boy can be good for a girl.❞ cover by: ParisLove- trailer by: novemberdreamer
27K 1.5K 60
"Mess with my girl and I'll fucking kill you." Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
1.1K 9 36
It's crazy how everything can change in the blink of an eye...