༉‧₊˚wanna one imagines

By glampage

❝you are beautiful in every single way. ❞ wishing that wanna one is fore... More

⌜sweet dreams stop⌟
⌜order, rules and payments ⌟
⌜waiting room & status⌟
park jihoon | unexpected confession
park woojin | super market madness
hwang minhyun | heartbeat (part 1)
ha sungwoon | of course
park jihoon | hurtful love
kang daniel | baby boom
ong seongwoo | lots of laugh
hwang minhyun | heartbeat (part 2)
bae jinyoung | coffee love
lee daehwi | first steps
lai guanlin | a blind date
kim jaehwan | looney tunes
yoon jisung | part-time husband, part-time mother
kim jonghyun | pillow fighters
hwang minhyun | you can really cook
kang daniel | pretty killer
park woojin | why so cold?
ong seongwoo | really, daebak, heol
park jihoon | i saved you (part 1)
bae jinyoung | off-screen couple
ha sungwoon | stage full of love
kim jaehwan | finally someone
lai guanlin | the grim reaper and i
yoon jisung | an open secret
hwang minhyun | bromance... literally
park jihoon | i saved you (part 2)
park jihoon | your no. 1 fan
lee daehwi | love at first sight
kang daniel | jealousy alert
lai guanlin | sorry
woo jinyoung | creepy haunted house
ong seongwoo | childhood sweethearts
kim jaehwan | us
park woojin | drifted back together
kang daniel | ice cream
bae jinyoung | saviour much?
bae jinyoung | noona
park jihoon | see the stars
lai guanlin | my mistake
lee daehwi | my protector
ha sungwoon | remember
kim donghan | christmas frenzy
lai guanlin | captains of love
kang daniel | no matter what

kang daniel | yes or no?

4.9K 164 46
By glampage

requested by: real__kth
type: angst

•yeonmi's pov•

"i hope i helped you." i told Jinwoo as he walked out of my room.

he nodded and thanked me.

i walked him out if my house and i closed the door behind me.

i love my part time job.

i was a sort of counsellor in school and i help my friends or other students with relationship or family problems.

everyone always came to me for advice and the people i have helped always told me that u was a good counsellor and that they could come to me for advice.

i walked and sat on my sofa and sighed.

my mom walked out from her room and towards me. she gave me a peck on my cheek.

"Yeonmi ah, we will be expecting some guests later." she told me.

"eomma, how many times did i tell you not to set me up on blind dates." i told her, feeling annoyed.

"i just want you to date and get married soon, and another thing is that i want grandchildren before i die." she said.

"fine, but this is the last time okay?" i told her and she nodded.

i walked back into my room and changed into a plain white baggy shirt with a pair of jeans. i put in my favourite necklace that was given to me by my brother overseas.

i rested on my bed and read fan fiction.

"ding dong..."

i sat up on my bed and peeks out from my room.

my eyes widened. the guy was really hot. he had blondy brown hair and he was really tall and had broad shoulders.

i looked at him and i immediately fell in love.

he walked into the house and he had that kind of aura around him that says, "look at me."

"Yeonmi ah, come down!" my mom shouted.

i looked into the mirror and messed up my hair a bit to make myself look nicer as my hair was always very straight.

i walked down to the living room and tried to look annoyed.

all girls should play a little hard to get at times to you know, make yourself not so cheap and stuff cos if you are going to drool over the guy, they guy is gonna think you are really cheap.

wise words from the professional😏

i sat on the sofa and looked at the guy. our eyes met and i looked away cos i could have melted from his gaze.

"i am Kang Hae In and this is my son Kang Daniel." the woman introduced herself.

"hi." Daniel said bluntly.

"she is Yeonmi." my mom introduced awkwardly.

"mom can i talk to you for awhile?" i asked my mom and pulled her to one side.

"usually the blind dates you set me up for do not involve mothers but why is his mom here?" i asked.

"um... this is not really a blind date." she said.

"what?! what is it then?" i asked.

"it is actually an arranged marriage." she said sheepishly.

"mom! you really have to stop! i am not even at a age to get married." i told her, raising my voice.

"i am sorry, now can you calm down and go back." she said and pushed me back to the living room.

we started talking about random things and suddenly Daniel's phone rang.

he went to a corner and answered the phone.

"what? i am not free now... okay i will talk to you later." he said.

i felt a stab through my heart. i kinda like a guy who had a girlfriend but i felt more sorry than hurt cos i might be marrying her boyfriend.

suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

i went to answer it and saw my friend Jihoon at the door.

"oh yeah, i forgot that we were meeting." i told him.

i brought him into my house and asked him to go to my room.

"i am meeting him today so i have to go upstairs too." i told my mum and gave a small smile to Daniel and his mom.

i followed Jihoon up to my room and closed the door, and before i closed my door, i saw Daniel looking at me from the living room.

the next day...

when i went to school, a crowd was gathering around someone.

i walked towards the crowd and saw Daniel!

"what is he doing here?!" i asked myself.

he saw me and looked at me, and for some reason everyone knew that he was looking at me and turned around.

he suddenly wrapped his arms around a girl and walked away.

i felt annoyed and walked away. i saw Jihoon in the way and he also put his hands around my shoulder, and that was something he always does as we are good friends.

i turned around to look at Daniel and he looked at me, and exactly the same way he did as yesterday.

when i went home, i found that both of our guest rooms were taken up.

"eomma! who are staying here?" i asked.

"Daniel and his mom." she said and i almost shouted.

"why?!" i asked.

"they just came to korea so they will stay here before getting a house." she said and drove me away as i was distracting her.

i went to my room and looked into Daniel's room and it was painted blue but his funiture weren't there yet.

the door opened and Daniel walked into the house with the girl i saw that day.

"um, who is this?" my mom asked.

"his girlfriend." the girl said and she gave that fake smile and Daniel looked at her in shock before walking away.

Daniel watched me as i went into my room and slammed the door hard.

"how dare he bring a girl back?!" i asked myself, feeling annoyed that he was with a girl.

"wake up, tell yourself that you hate him." i told myself and rested my head on the wall and breathing in and out.

i laid in my bed and fell into deep sleep.

Daniel's behaviour continued for a week and he always brought home different until one day, i "accidentally" opened their door.

i was walking pass their door and it was half open and there was silence on the other side of the door so i checked.

when i opened the door, the girl and him were quarrelling, and i was kinda shocked. i stood there until the girl stormed out of the room, in tears. she stormed pass me and i looked at her exit my house.

i looked at Daniel and he closed the door.

another day, i heard silence in the room again so i leaned in and tried to eavesdrop if they are saying anything.

"i don't like you... just leave... i will never like you." i heard Daniel say and a different girl stormed out again.

i quickly ran to my room, and pretended that i did not hear anything.

on the day itself, my friend Guanlin, came to my house for a project. we went into my room and i closed the door, and Daniel was looking at me from the living room again but i decided to ignore him.

after Guanlin left, there was a knock on my door.

"come in!" i shouted, and to my surprise, Daniel walked in and closed the door.

"i need to talk to you." he told me.

he sat on one side on my bed and looked at me.

"i actually don't know why we are arranged to get married." he told me.

i nodded as i felt the same.

"are you dating?" he asked me and i shrugged.

"you know you aren't supposed to." he told me.

"who says so?" i questioned him, feeling annoyed by how he is being so unreasonable.

"i say so." he said.

"what?! why are you telling me what to do?" i asked him.

"you are a girl, stop going meeting different guys and lock yourself in the room, when both if you are inside yourself." he said.

"you do that too." i said.

"i don't." he said.

"you do, you are always coming home with different girls and locking yourself inside the room." i shouted, feeling angry that he denied his actions.

"who says so." he said.

"i can see with my own eyes. you are always putting your arms around girls around them and flirting with them and all that stuff so don't think i don't know." i raised my voice at him.

"wow, so did i manage to make you jealous?" he asked and i turned away.

suddenly, he grabbed my arm and spun me around, and pulled me towards him.

"why do you notice?" he asked.

"umm..." i tried to answer but nothing can come out.

"shit." i thought to myself and realised that i looked at him caused i liked him.

"cause you like me?" he asked and lifted my chin, making me look into his eyes.

i shook my head and looked down.

"if me doing that gives you eye cancer i can stop it for you." he said and i took a step backwards.

"why would you stop for me?" i asked him.

"i will tell you that if you promise me not to lock yourself inside the room with a guy." he said and i nodded my head.

"instead of it being an arranged marriage, it can always be a blind date right?" he told me, while looking at the floor.

"is this a joke?" i asked.

"Yeonmi, i am serious about this and how i feel for you." he told me.

i nodded, not knowing whether to believe him or burst out laughing.

he walked towards me and took my hands in his.

"yes or no?" he asked me and i remained silent.

"i will change for you." he said again. "yes or no?"

i looked at him, and i immediately knew my answer.

"yes."

(A/N: phew! this chapter took quite long for me to write but i hope you enjoyed it and please vote and request for stories too💓)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.6K 865 21
" my love for you never exist "
70.9K 2.2K 28
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃. 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, 𝙟𝙞𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙟𝙖𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝. 𝙞𝙛 𝙟𝙖𝙚𝙧𝙞...
305 38 18
It was beautiful. So beautiful. Everything, anything. That was until I lost you. You see; 1-1=0. It means nothing without you. I'm nothing. With...
23.4K 419 33
Do you love Wanna One, because I do too! These are Oneshots with your favourite dudes! Fluffs and scenarios. There are going to be slow updates but...