Yesterday is History

By adlerskiyo

She was Sakura Haruno; a friend, a medic, a kunoichi, a lover. A girl who had high confidence in herself to... More

Yesterday is History
Chapter 1: Farewell, Sakura-chan
Chapter 2: A Note Is All She Left
Chapter 3: Continue Without Her
Author's Note
Chapter 5: A Way
Chapter 6: Ai Kimora
Chapter 7: The New Member
Chapter 8: Arguement
Chapter 9: Yukina
Chapter 10: Hatred
Chapter 11: Awakened His Sharingan
Chapter 12 - YOU'RE OUT!
Chapter 13 - I Lost
Chapter 14 - Missing
Chapter 15 - The Akatsuki
Chapter 16 - The History Changed
Chapter 17 - Past
Chapter 18 - One. Of. Us.
Chapter 19 - Do Whatever You Want!!
Chapter 20 - Ninja Way!
Chapter 21 - Five Reasons
Chapter 22- Memories
Chapter 23 - Betrayal Of The Akatsuki
Chapter 24 - Friends or Foes
Chapter 25: Brother VS Brother ~ p.1
Chapter 26: Brother VS Brother ~ p.2
Chapter 27: Goodbye p. 1~
Chapter 28: Goodbye p.2 ~
Chapter 29: Going Back
Chapter 30: War Lies in the Hands of a Demon Child
Epilogue

Chapter 4: Sakura's Funeral

14.3K 496 109
By adlerskiyo

 It was the time for Sakura's funeral. The pinkette's parents were barely crying and indeed very gloomy. At last, people arrived, in black clothes. Kakashi was with Naruto and Sasuke, of course. All the teams gathered. "Well, how are you both feeling, Naruto, Sasuke?" 

"We're fine." Sasuke answered.

Sakura was placed at the center of course. It began to rain, solid feels. "Time for some words, guys." Kakashi said. Firstly, Tsunade walked near the dead girl. 'Thank you for everything, Sakura. You've been a nice student. I'll miss you.' the hokage thought. Second, Kakashi went near. 

'Oh, Sakura. You've been a great student of mine. You're very heroic, rest in peace.' the silver-haired man, chimed. 

That continued for some moments. Now, it's time for Sasuke to come near and leave a message. 'Sakura, sometimes, I wonder.. are you dumb for doing all the things you do? Or are you crazy? But then.. you're sometimes heroic and smart. See ya.' The Uchiha closed his eyes. 

And now, it's Naruto's turn. He walked slowly to Sakura. 'S-Sakura-chan.. remember.. I'll always be here, even if you're gone, my feelings would remain. You helped me so much, and I don't know if I even repaid it, even once. But if I plan to, it's too late. You're a very nice lady, Sakura-chan. I hope we get to see when time comes for me. Thanks for everything, goodbye!' the Uzumaki's eyes shed tears, he wasn't shy to people that sees he's crying, because Sakura's worth crying for. 

Their friendship will always remain strong and it will never break, even with parted ways and broken promises, Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke would be strong for each other.

*********

April 23 ~ Vote and Comment;)

Edited 9.8.14 10:10 a.m, Sat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 2K 17
Team Kurenai went to a mission. They have to escort a girl from the Rice Village that has the secret scriptures of kinjutsu and ninjutsu of her clan...
135K 3.7K 12
Sasuke has returned to Konoha of his own free will. Naruto thinks that they will be like the old days. Team 7 reunited. But Sasuke has not returned a...
207K 6.1K 18
The war has ended, but nothing is as it should be. Team 7 is always busy and never see each other. Then they are sent on a mission to the Land of Win...
5.8K 468 74
After a major mission went horribly wrong, the Leaf shinobi were ordered to retreat and abandon those left behind, even if it meant leaving teammates...