UNIVERSE | Fanfic: Logan...

By TheLoversSaga

Kennedy is Logan Pauls girlfriend. They've known each other for a few months now and it's going pretty well... More

Intro |1|
Paparazzi |2|
The Beach |3|
When We Met |4|
Woah, Back Up |6|
Touch |7|
Interviews |8|
Tickets |9|
Hawaii |10|
Vacation |11|
I Love You |12|
Victoria Secret |13|
Jake |14|
Time to Go Home |15|
A/N: MUSIC VIDEO
His Angel |16|
Chloe |17|
You Lied |18|
Forgive me |19|
Surprise, I'm Pregnant |20|
Teen choice |21|
Just Us |22|
Italy |23|
Our Anniversary |24|
It's First |25|
Jimmy Kimmel |26|
A/N: #RestInPeaceArya
Outta My Hair |27|
New Home |28|
Housewarming Party |29|
How Was I So Blind? |30|
A Moment In the Bathroom |31|
An Innocent Lost |32|
Is Everything Okay? |33|
Lit-tree-ally |34|
《Bonus Chapterr》
Merry Christmas, My Love |35|
Tokyo |36|
New Year, New Generation |37|
So Sorry |38|
A Run |39|
Mike's Birthday |40|
Out And About |41|
Devastation |42|
GMA |43|
Over Due |44|
Contractions |45|
Labor |46|
A Light In The Dark |47|
My Universe |48|
| Epilogue |
| Sequel |

Amazing |5|

4.4K 50 19
By TheLoversSaga

| Strong language is used |
| A little, tiny, bit sexual at the end, nothing too intense |
| Continues right after the last |

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Y-Yeah, right. Thanks again." I reply, feeling my cheeks heat up. I hold out my hand, "I'm Kennedy Green." I presented myself. He looks at me oddly.

"Where have I heard that name before?" He asks puzzled releasing my shoulders. I then slowly take my hand back and rub the back of my neck with it. That's awkward.

"I-I don't know, but, I am really sorry." I say softly. I don't get it, I'm never this weird around guys. Oh, thats right, he's Logan fucking Paul. He looks back at me and smiles.

"I'm sorry, I haven't even introduced myself." He says folding his arms giving me a goofy smile. "I'm Logan Paul, Vine star and upcoming famous YouTuber." He says in a cocky manner, but I could tell he was trying to be funny. I had a giggle escape my lips and I sighed.

"I know who you are," I smile, calming down a bit.

"That's not creepy at all." He retorts jokingly. I roll my eyes.

"You would think that since you're so famous you'd know that people would know who you are." I said giving him a look that said,'seriously?'. He scoffed in amusement to my remark and I felt giddy inside.

"Well, smartass. Can this chotch get your number?" He asked me making fun of himself. My heart could have stopped.

I bump into him dropping my salad and I've made little digs at him, yet he wants my number? I smile as my cheeks grow red and I nod. I grab a piece of paper out of my bag and scribble down my number. I hand it to him and he smiles, putting it in his pocket.

"Out of curiosity by the way, can I give you a hug?" He asks questioningly. I step back a bit and give him a weird look. He laughs, "I meant a hug goodbye." He explained. I nodded and grinned happily.

He leaned down and took me into his arms. I felt like I was gonna explode. He hugged me tenderly, not letting me go like you would usually do if it were a 'goodbye' hug. I started to close my eyes and melt into the hug a bit, forgetting that this was Logan Paul. His head rested on my own since I was so much shorter than him. Then I felt him begin to pull away. He coughed and I blushed.

"It was nice meeting you," he smiled rubbing his neck, "See ya around, Kennedy." He concluded walking away as I watched his back muscles flex and his massively strong arms dangle at his sides.

I was speechless, frozen. I just got hugged by THE Logan Paul. Is this shock? Am I in shock? 'Jesus Kennedy, calm down.' I scorned myself. I shook my head and felt myself regaining control of my body.

I grabbed my salad and tea then looked around Chipotle to see if he was still here, clearly not since I saw him leave the fucking place through the door. I mentally face palmed. I clear my throat and leave Chipotle without looking back. I walk to my car and lock the doors and check if the windows are sealed shut. Once they were, I screamed like an 8 year old girl. I'm 21 and scream my ass off like a child, I have no shame. I cleared my throat again and started the car, then I drove home.

3 DAYS LATER...

I waited for him to call, but he didn't. I started to realize that I was probably just a fan to him. How could he even find me the slightest bit interesting when I was just, me. I sigh and turn on the dishwasher after I had filled it wih some plates. I wiped off my hands and went up to my room and layed down.

Then, my phone began to ring. I groaned and looked to see who was calling me. Unknown number, I shrugged and declined the call. I laid down on my bed and scrolled through Instagram for about 3 hours. It was a Saturday, chill.

Then the doorbell rang. I rolled my eyes. "KLAIRE! GET THE DOOR!" I shouted from my bed.

"IM BUSY, SOME OF US HAVE ACTUAL WORK TO DO!" She shouted back I huffed in frustration.

"KASEY?" I yelled again. I then got up and shouted out the door.

"NOT EVEN A POSSIBILITY." She replied. My parents were out so I didn't shout to them.

"KY--" I began but was quickly interrupted.

"NOPE." He yelled in response, popping the 'p'. I slouched walking out of my room and to the door.

I was wearing a Calvin Klein grey sports bra and some black sweatpants with a messy bun, it was a lazy day for me. I opened the door and I was squinting since it was so bright outside for my eyes. I slowly opened my eyes to see two men. One I knew, and my stomach dropped.

"Logan?" I exclaimed. Logan turned around to face me and his eyes widened.

"Kennedy?" He said in disbelief. It was aggravating to see him again when he hadn't called or texted me yet. I glared at him and he looked at me confused. "What?" He asked confused by my facial expression. I grab his arm and drag him inside to the lobby of my house.

"What are you do--" I begin to ask but am quickly interrupted.

"Who was at the door Ken--" Klaire begins while staring at her phone. She then looks up and her face goes pale. I stand in front of Logan and the man that was with him, who I assumed was Mark. I put out my hands and tried to reason with her.

"Listen to me Klaire. Yes, this is Logan Paul, but I'm going to need you to remain calm, okay?" I told her calmly. I then turned around and noticed that Logan was recording. I looked back at her to see her eyes shut and her taking deep breaths.

"O-Okay.. but, I have a question," she pauses.

"And that is..?" I asked eagrly.

"Can I t-take a picture w-with L-Logan?" She stuttered trying her best to remain calm. I look back at him and he smiles, nodding. She squealed. "I've gotta use the restroom, but I'll be back!" She yelled running away quickly. I wait for her to leave the room, then I grab Logans hoody dragging him to my room.

"What the HELL man!" I whisper-yelled to him. He gave me a serious face sending a shiver down my spine.

"The hell what?! I came here because of the video I made 4 days ago!" He yelled, a little frustrated by my outburst.

"What 'video'?" Iasked rudely making quotes with my fingers. He scoffed.

"The one where I said I'd visit a fan who subscribed to me AND followed me on Instagram." He said in a 'DUH' tone. I then mentally face palmed, I'm an idiot.

"Ooh.. sorryyy" I apologized. He had a small chuckle escape his mouth and I smiled. "Wait.." I realized, "How did you find out where I lived?" I asked confused and weirded out. He scratches his neck.

"Why else did you think it took me 3 days to find out where you lived?" He said awkwardly. I laughed. He cleared his throat and looked at me smirking. "You know it's hard to focus seeing you dressed like that." He said in a joking-sexual manner looking me up and down making me feel naked. I blushed when I saw him bite his lip a bit.

"I.. umm..." I muttered as I was at a loss for words. He started to laugh and I turned around picking up a grey sweater at the end of my bed. "We should head back downstairs, Klaire is probably going crazy." I laugh a bit at the thought. "WWWAAIIITTTT A MINUTE!" I stopped myself turning around, glaring at him once more, "Why did you never call or text me?" I asked with hurt in voice. He looks at me baffled.

"I DID call you. Like 3 hours ago!" He yelled upset. I falce palmed, literally. "I tried to explain to you that I had forgotten about the number in my pants pocket and had found it a few hours before I left. That's why I haven't called you for 3 days." He explained. I sighed.

"I'm really really sorry," I apologized. "You came up as an Unknown number so I declined the call. I'm sorry I accused you of being a... well, a douhe." I chuckled a little at the end and so did Logan.

"It's fine, it's understandable. I probably would have done the same thing." He kindly reassured me. We stood there in awkward silence for a bit till Logan spoke up. "W-We should go." He stated giving me a quick smile. I nodded.

"Let's." I replied walking out of my bedroom with Logan heading downstairs.

Klaire and Logan took their picture and then we all kind of did a sharing of our family and stuff.

It was amazing.

◇◇◇

I feel my body being shaken, trying to wake me up. I groan at the feeling. Though it wasn't rough, actually it was pretty gentle, I still didn't want to wake up. Reluctantly, I opened my eyes to see Logan smiling at me. I looked at him with a weary grin on my face. He quietly chuckled at me and pet my hair, resting beside the bed on his knees.

"Mmm.. what time is it?" I asked while rolling around a bit trying to wake up.

"It's 3:00pm babe, time to wake up." He told me in a soft voice. I smiled at his gorgeous face and sat up.

"Can we, go out tonight?" I asked running my fingers through his hair, looking down at him. He smiled and nodded.

"Sure, where though?" He asked curious. I giggled softly.

"Just for, a walk I guess." I told him. He looked at me intrigued. I grinned mischievously. "Don't worry yourself, I just want to be out with you." I said returning to normal. He sighed and stood up, holding out his hand. I grabbed it and hugged his chest, and he hugged my body to him in response. I looked up at him and my face went blank with desire.

I wanted to kiss him. Like, I've never wanted to so much. I slightly open my mouth and stare at his lips waiting for him to notice my needs. A flash of confusion crosses his eyes, but like I said, it was a flash. He leaned down and finally our lips touched. My desires were satisfied but me, myself, was not. I deepened our kiss and Logan softly pushed us back onto the bed. I didn't want sex, I just wanted to kiss him. He ran his fingers through my hair making me shiver in response. I hugged him to my body, him being on top of me. I decided it was getting a little too intense for my taste.

"L-Logan.." I said mid-kiss. He looked down at me while hovering over my body, I'm just inches away from his face.

"Yeah?" He asked concerned. I give him an apologetic, almost sad smile.

"I just don't... I'm still not--" I began, not wanting to say the word. He interrupted me.

"Hey, hey, It's okay. We won't.. alright?" He smiled down at me, I did the same in return.

We continue doing 'this' for like, 20 more minutes before we decided we were hungry.

It was around 4:20pm to 4:50pm when we left the restaurant to go watch a movie with Jake, Erika, Evan, Brendan, Logan and I. After the movie it was like 7:00pm. We headed back home and decided to just talk and hang out, just the two of us. By around 11:00pm I told Logan I still wanted to go on the walk I mentioned earlier, he agreed, but only if he got to take his vlog camera. I reluctantly agreed.

We then got ready and headed out for the walk.

》》》》》》》

Hmmm, that last paragraph is leading up to what happening next chapter! It gets kinda intense but I'm not giving away any hints!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter though and you voted just as well as commented. I appreciate it ♡

- Sierra 👑💸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 113 19
Please read before reading the story. A girl named Sophie Wolf had a a passion to box. She wanted to follow in her dad's foot steps by being one of...
11.5K 330 63
For Isabelle, being Logan and Jake Paul's younger sister isn't all it's cracked up to be. After moving away from Ohio to live with Jake and become a...
16.4M 482K 36
Kennedy (Kenna) isn't known for her beauty. She's never been complimented on her appearance unless being called beautiful by your family counts, and...
19K 268 42
Logan Paul & David Dobrik After meeting the biggest youtuber, Logan Paul the first day you move to LA and then moving into your new apartment which...