Repressing Thoughts-J.D

By boritobabe

Brendon Uries little sister goes on tour with Panic! And TØP where she meets Joshua William Dun. With both o... More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
-42-
-43-
-44-
-45-
-46-
-47-
-48-
-49-
-50-
The End.
Sequel :)

-5-

4.2K 111 78
By boritobabe

At the Texas show I was still getting all my makeup out and ready when Josh and Tyler walked in. I had my head in my huge bag when two big hands reached onto my waist, I squealed and threw my bag on the floor in shock. I spun around to see Josh laughing hard, I hit him in the chest but then realised he was shirtless and removed my hand from him immediately.

"Josh!" I yelled but he was still laughing and Tyler was laughing as well from behind him. I turned around and picked up my bag again to get out the makeup required for Josh. Tyler sat on the couch and plugged his phone into the speaker we had, he started playing a song that I didn't know but him and Josh looked at each other like it was the best song in the world.

I placed my brush into the red and started to paint his eyes, he was singing along to the song and punching his arms out in happiness.

"Stop moving" I complained but he continued to dance, he started to bang imaginary drums so I grabbed his face which squished his cheeks together. He smiled as I glared at him, I held my hand there while I brushed his eyes with the eyeshadow. He continued to stare at me, not that he could look away until I was done. "You can dance now" I told him, he stood up and high tenned Tyler before they both broke out in a dance.

It was the weirdest but funniest dance I had ever seen, Josh danced awkwardly but loosely while Tyler just seemed to lose control and just flopped in the air aimlessly. I had to sit down because i was laughing so hard, Josh grabbed my hand and made me join in. He spun me around causing me to let out a loud giggle, I got slightly dizzy so I had to stop. I watched Josh and Tyler flail their arms around to a heavy heated rap song while I found the makeup to use for Tyler.

"Tyler, makeup, now!" I yelled, still laughing slightly. He jogged over to me while Josh still danced, this time he changed the song to a Foo Fighters song and air drummed with a concentrated look on his face.

"Eyes over here missy" Tyler pointed to his eyes, I blushed and dabbed the sponge.

"My job certainly is interesting" I muttered as I covered his neck with black.

"Don't wanna be your monkey wrench" Josh sang while air drumming, I bobbed my head to the song while painting Tyler.

Brendon burst through the door and joined into the song, I rolled my eyes as Dallon, Kenny and Dan marched into the room all dancing. I brushed Tyler's face and he went to join them, as if on cue Lillie came running in to do their makeup.

"I'm done here, I'm going to go change before the show" I said to her, she nodded and started fixing the guys.

I climbed up the bus steps and found the bunk with my clothes in it, i pulled out my clothes and pulled a cardigan over the top before putting on some merch. I walked out into the main area of the bus to find Josh, still shirtless.

"Hey Josh" i said, looking around for my makeup bag.

"Should I wear a shirt tonight?" He asked, I looked up at him, he looked nervous so I stopped looking for my bag.

"What?" I asked, his eyes were full of fear.

"Should I wear a shirt and then take it off during the show? Or should I cut out the middle man and go on stage without a shirt. What do you think people will think if I go on without a shirt, that I'm full of myself and what if I'm having a bloated day, am I having a bloated day Sage?" He rushed in a panic, my eyes widened, he had never said this many words at one time before. I reached out and touched his arm which made him stop talking.

"Josh, you have a very nice upper body. I mean there are probably fan accounts dedicated to your six pack" I poked his stomach and he gave me a small smile. "You need to breathe, calm yourself down." I placed my hand on his shoulder and felt it relax a bit.

"So...no shirt?" He asked, I smiled.

"Wear a shirt for the first two songs then whip it off for a big reveal" I joked which made him laugh.

"Sorry, I'm just very nervous. This is a big venue and sometimes when I'm nervous my hands shake which is never good for a drummer" he rushed.

"You're rambling again" I told him and he took in a deep breathe.

"I like your bracelet and choker" he complimented, he prodded my throat that was under a panic choker.

"Thank you" I paused to notice his changing of the subject. "Are you okay?" I asked him, he just nodded quietly. I decided to push my nerves away so I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. I felt his wrap his arms around me after a moment of shock and he relaxed completely into me. He rested his head on my shoulder and held me close to him which made me smile. I pulled out the hug just enough to see his face but he held onto me.

"Thank you, I feel better now" he smiled, I gave him a grin and removed my hands from him suddenly feeling awkward.

"Put a shirt on" I joked, he laughed and ran out of the bus. I breathed out a breath I didn't know I was holding in and continued to look for my makeup bag.

Once my makeup was done I made my way back into the venue and went backstage since Josh and Tyler were supposed to be on in five minutes. Tyler was jumping up and down while Jenna spoke to him, he gave her a kiss before continuing to jump again. I walked over to Josh to make sure he was okay.

"Hey, you put on a shirt" I pointed to his black sleeveless t-shirt, he looked up and smiled at me.

"Yeah, I am excited for the big reveal" he laughed which made me smile. "You look great" he complimented. I wrapped my cardigan around myself suddenly aware that he was looking at me, he smiled at my self conciousness before Tyler poked him to let him know that they were going on.

"Good luck" I said, he winked at me before standing next to the stage with Tyler. I watched them exchange words before Josh ran on stage and towards the drums, thousands of screams erupted through the arena. Tyler ran on and started singing heavy dirty soul, Jenna watched as if it was the first time she had ever seen it live and I just knew they were perfect for each other.

Two songs in Josh stood up and took his shirt off, everyone screamed in excitement and Tyler laughed. He looked over at me and pointed at me before giving me a thumbs up, I gave him a big grin before he sat back down and continued to play the drums. I walked back to the dressing rooms to see if I could find anyone, I found Brendon and Sarah watching pulp fiction on the tv.

"Aren't you supposed to be warming up or doing rituals or something" I sat down next to Sarah and she put her arm around me.

"I have a solid fifteen minutes" Brendon defended, I shrugged.

"Hey hows Josh he looked a little freaked out earlier?" Sarah asked.

"I think he is okay now, just nervous I guess" I answered and they both nodded.

"Ten minutes Brendon" Dallon walked in, Brendon gave Sarah a kiss and stood up.

"I will come out in five" She said and he nodded.

"Are you going to watch?" He asked me, I shrugged.

" I don't know, you're kind of boring" I teased, he gasped dramatically.

"Well I am sorry we can't all be so interesting like Josh" He hissed, my smile dropped.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, a smile broke out on his face and Sarah mimicked his expression.

"Brendon!" Kenny yelled from outside the door and he followed the voice. I heard him start to warm up outside, Sarah squeezed me so I turned my attention to her.

"What did he mean?" I asked, she gave me a warm smile but I just frowned which made her laugh.

"He's just messing with you, pretty much everyone has noticed that you two have gotten close." She explained.

"What? We have?" I asked and she raised her eyebrows, I thought about how Josh and I had spoken quite a lot and how I had helped him get over his nerves only hours before.

"Don't act stupid, it doesn't suit you." She advised which shut me up. "So, what do you think of him?" She asked.

"I don't know" I said honestly. I had never thought about it before, he did make me nervous but I get nervous around everyone. I definitely found him attractive but anyone with a working set of eyes would. I cared about him but I...he's just likeable.

"Okay but I think that he-" She was cut off by Josh, Tyler and Jenna walking in. " We are not done" she whispered before getting up to see Brendon.

"I am showering" Josh announced, walking towards the bathroom.

"Good, you stink" I muttered, he turned around and stuck his tongue out at me which made me giggle. I looked at Tyler and Jenna who were just smiling at me, does everyone think that me and Josh have a thing?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 3.6K 75
Anna. A 13 year old girl from Australia. No one wants her and she's loosing faith, but what happens when one of her favourite singers adopts her? /co...
152K 5.6K 41
17 year old Alex Parker starts her first day of her senior year at a new school. Her entire life is turned upside down when her guide to this new sch...
174K 8K 53
You can only date people that are in your social group, or so Brendon thought. Brendon Urie was just fine in his social ranking, until he met Dallon...
193K 7.8K 64
Brallon. Ryden. Whatever. Fans have always been torn on which people they should pair together, but only the three members themselves know where they...