Love at first sight (Zach Her...

By ashleyangel429

Hi my name is Ashley I am 16 and I fell in love with Zach Herron. More

When I first meet Zach Herron
Getting to know him
When he asked me to be his girlfrend
Getting ready to go to LA
Our first date
LA
Back home in Dalles
The guys are back in Dallas
Rainy day
The horse show
Authors note
Double Date
Caring Zach
A month of hell
Aothers note
Did this just happen IVAN
This prize
Jonahs friend
Girls and Boys night out (Part one)
Girl and Boys night out (part 2)
The wedding day
The Reception
Authors note
The honeymoon
Authors note
Imagie jonah
AN
AN
The baby's are here
Buying to much (part one)
Buying to much (part two)
Forever and always till death do us part
New store

The planing

26 2 0
By ashleyangel429

Ashley's point of view...
Yesterday Zach proposed to me. Jack proposed to Jacquelyn on the same day. Right now
Jacquelyn and I are sitting in the living room looking at wedding dress we were planning on have are wedding on the same day. Later on today Jacquelyn and I are going to a shop to look for dresses and bridesmaids dresses. Erika, Tessa , and Ayla are our bridesmaids.

Zach point of view....
The girls said that they wanted us to have the wedding together so it is a double wedding. They want the wedding to be on November 10th. My parents are going to be come to see the wedding Reese and jacks little sister Isla are going to be are flower girls.

Ashley's point of view.....
Jacquelyn, Erika, Tessa, Ayla, and I are at the wedding dress shop. When we all got in there I seen two dresses that were beautiful one was a lace dress and the other one was a silk dress with a lace top.
1) lace dress

2) silk dress with a lace top

Jacquelyn's point of view....
All us girls were at the dress shop looking Ashley fond two dresses and I was walking around looking for two dresses to try on.
1) lace cotton

2)lace flower

Ashley and I were planning on wearing conference with our dresses Ash and I were in the dressing room I tried on the lace flower. Then I tried on the lace cotton dress and new that it was the one it would look so cute with the conferees that I am going to be wearing and I new jack would be grinning ear to ear.

Ashleys point of view .....
I was trying on the lace dress and I did not like it I tried on the silk dress with a lace top and new it was the one I new and I new Zach would be crying while me and Jackie were walking down the isle. Sense Zach and I planned on me wearing a garter he would love it.
We picked out what the bridesmaids are wearing

We did find flower girl dresses but we have to want for tomorrow to get them seance Zach's family is going to be here in the morning and Jacks family are going to be here after the Herron family gets here. But the flower girls dresses look like the bridesmaids dresses a little.

Zach's point of view.......
Me and the guys were out with Jake, Chance and Logan .
Jake  is married to Erika, Chance is married to Tessa, and Logan is engaged with Alya. We went and got are tuxs for the wedding.

Me and the rest of the band are going to were bow ties. Jake wanted to were a bow tie to so he did not look like his brother.

_______________________
Sorry guys that this one is short I am going to try and do anything chapter tomorrow or Monday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111 0 8
Hello I'm Kaitlyn Webber I go to a shitty high school called Los Angeles High. Sounds nice but it isn't. I have the most amazing best friend ever her...
388 1 20
I'm Mikayla. I'm 18 and currently moving to California. I am going to a new college! I meet Zach Herron there and instantly fall in love. I loved why...
4.2K 45 19
"Leah,is that you?" Zach Herron said as he saw the girl. Leah was 18 years old and a single mom from the beginning.2 years before she met zach and th...
78.4K 3K 28
twilight but not completely fucking awful. zach herron has lived in san francisco his whole life which probably isn't the ideal place for someone li...