CAROLINA // HS

By -harryshallway

You will drown in the sweet sorrow of the passion. More

The Prologue
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
The Epilogue.
New Book

14.

2.2K 94 37
By -harryshallway

It was like my mind was not witnessing the things that were happening in front of my eyes. Like I did not witness the fact he was in my room, he breathed here. He was too close. Too close.

I have had many encounters with the man who was still a mystery to be solved, but none of those were like this one. Never have I felt more threatened, more cherished and more alive.

He made me feel things I secretly craved and loved. It set me on fire.

It happened when the streets were silent as always when I was looking out of my window at midnight. Stars were not visible, hiding themselves. But the moon was powerful -- shining so bright and magical.

I closed the book I was reading and decided it was time to go to sleep, my mind and body were exhausted and I desperately craved some sleep.

I put out the lights and laid myself down under the covers. Shielding me from all outsids them I enjoyed the new heat it gave me.

My eyes were already closed and I felt myself drifting off to sleep, leaving the world behind me, when a noise startled me and me gasp out of shock.

At first I thought it was nothing, but a couple seconds later I heard something that made all the nightmares living under my bed - the stories you used to believe as a child-, nothing compared to the person standing in my very own room.

"God, look at that angel laying here in front of me. Pleasing my eyes." I hear a voice really close to my ears. The whisper causing a shiver running up my spine.

I jumped up and my body flew towards the door, trying to get away from him and his needs. But before I even reached the door, I felt two massive hands grabbing my body.

My waist was tiny enough for his hands to swallow me completely. I could not see anything, but felt and heard it all even better.

His breath hit my face and I heard him inhaling and exhaling quite loudly. My eyes tried to see anything but it had no use.

I was ready to scream, kick -- make a scene but his hands covered my mouth and held my body in place.

I decided to keep quiet. My mother was two rooms away and if she heard anything strange, she would definetely come and take a look. I do not know what the man is capable of doing, so I did what was best for her.

Our bodies were touching and I felt the heat radiating off him. My senses were catching all that happened. His hands, decorated with ring held me tightly against him.

"Isn't this exciting?" He rasped.

I did not answere him and kept waiting for something unpredictable to happen. His presence was felt.

"Don't scream,"
he said and removed his hand from my mouth, placing it on my waist again. "we do not want to wake up your lovely mother, do we?"

I let out a quiet nod, promising him I would not scream. My heartbeat was rising, beating hard against my ribcage.

Suddenly his hands made their way over my back, causing goosebumps on my skin. The rough skin of his fingertops sliding of my burning skin.

I heard him groan and breathing loudly in my ear. His hands stopped exploring my body and found their place at my waist again.

"Touch is something important," he started, "it makes me feel alive.
It reminds me that I'm loved.
It pleases me."

His hands moved again. From my back going up to my face, over my jawline and ending on my lips.

"Eventhough, I can not see you, your beautiful self. You, the person I cherish, I feel you, and that's even better," his hands cupped my jawline,
his body standing even closer to me
in the middle of my room.

His mouth slowly touched my forehead, giving it a quick kiss.
His mouth lingered for a bit, before moving to the right side of my face.

My eyes closed.
My breath stopped and all of my worries faded into thin air. My breathing grew quicker and my eyes fell close.

His lips kissed my closed eyes,
first the right one, after that the left one. Moving towards my jawline, he inhaled me.

It was all I was focused on in that moment, I was under his control and he knew it. He knew,
I was not fighting anymore. And he knew, I deep down did not want to.

As it would never come,
his lips sealed mine in a blissful kiss. Putting pressure with them ever so slowly, but so loving and caring. His plump lips felt like heaven against mine.

All to soon, he left mine cold. Leaving me in a state of pure bliss,
he spoke, "I can not get enough of you. I will always be watching you, following you, loving you," his deep,
rasp voice making music to my ears.

"I want to hear you say my name,
please say it," he begged me.
Begging me for something,
I can not give him.

"I-I never got your name.."
I announced, my voice being heard as a whisper. He mumbled something.

He let out a deep breath, spreading it over my face and cleared his throat, not that it had any use, his voice was just as deep and hoarse as it was before, "Harry, my name is Harry. I want to hear you say my name."

Harry.
Such a simple, yet unique name for someone so explicit as him,
someone so rare.

"Say it!"

I swallowed,
wet my lips and spoke the word,
the one that is supposed to satisfy him, "H-harry."

I heard him groan.
He let out a deep breath,
tightened his grip and gave me a sweet, long kiss on my cheek.
And I let him.

"Go back to sleep, my beautiful angel.
I'll wait for you.
Just call for me and I will be there sooner then you expected."

His hands left my face,
left me, and I never felt so lonely.

I heard him walking towards the window, saw him opening it and before he made his way out,
he said, "Sleep tight, my beautiful darling."

°

That was last night and now,
fourteen hours later,
I was completely lost.

Harry.

I had the chance to scream or resist, but did not do anything. And I felt no regret. He made me feel alive, he made me feel passion, but above all he made me feel things, I never felt before.

Harry.

I have been saying his name over and over again, ever since he said it.
I finally know something more about him.

His words spoke to me and they were hard to forget. His touch was hard to forget and most of all was his kiss unforgettable. He kissed me,
I traced my fingers over my lips,
thinking of it again.

He left a rose on my bed,
together with a photo;
a polaroid. From me sleeping again.
But this time I did not find myself scared. I kept both of them.

He was also a human, yes, he did things that made me scared and are not something a average person would do, but the way he begged me to say his name was so desperate.
Like it was the only thing that kept him sane. Like I kept him sane.

Before I even realised what I was doing, I picked up my phone and searched for his number. It was still an unknown one,
but I found it quick, when I searched through my 'recent' list.

'Why are you always near? Why do you stalk me?'
Send. Now it was just waiting for an answer. From Harry.

°

He never send something back. I was kind of dissapointed, I wanted to talk to him, have a conversation.
So I would get to know him,
so I would get to know Harry.

Harry.
The one with the beautiful green eyes,
the one who made my heartbeat go faster, who made me feel alive.
Who made me feel important,
cherished and
loved.

•////

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335 2 20
𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 :) [𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎] 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 - 8/20/22 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 - 10/30/22
507 5 14
A collection of one shots created and collated over time - all kinds of inspirations and all kinds of love
1K 65 24
The tale of two madly in love souls, craving each other more than anything, torn apart by unexpected and unfortunate circumstances.
1.1K 107 25
A Harry styles fanfic x)