Adopted by Jade Thirlwall

By ForeverBadgers

Sam just another fan until she gets adopted by one of her idols Jade Thirlwall. Things might just be turning... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
I'm Sorry
Ch. 5
My Secret Crush
Ch. 6
Please Read
Ch. 7: Always look for paper
Ch. 8: To be saved or not to be
Ch. 9 Evening out
Ch. 10 Prepared for the Funeral
Ch. 11 Dead?
Ch. 12 Looking for Answers
Ch. 13 To the park
Ch. 14 Huh
#NoMoreBullying
Ch. 15 Talking it over
Ch. 16 Going to the Doctors
Ch. 17 The Office
Ch. 18 Twist
Ch. 19 Other Family
Ch. 20 The Chase
Hey

Adopted by Jade Thirlwall

6K 117 2
By ForeverBadgers

Sam had been living in an orphanage ever since she was eight. She had a past that no kid should have to go through, but she knew it wasn’t as bad as some other kids at the orphanage. She never talked to any of the kids which made her a target for bullying nobody knew her story except the owner who was her only friend. The owner Mary always tried to help Sam whenever she was down, but Mary knew that Sam was just slipping deeper into depression every day. What happens when Sam goes to a signing for her favorite band Little Mix? Will the girls go and adopt her or just forget about her like everybody else and will secrets long hidden be revealed? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 297 31
BOOK 1 OF THE SERIES!! Mavi is 15 year old orphan who lived devastated all her life. Ever since the loss of her parents, she couldn't let herself sh...
129K 3.9K 24
~ In which an obsessed gang leader chases after an innocent girl~ The infamous Perrie Edwards always gets what she wants no matter what she has to do...
119K 5.2K 43
It's moments like these where I feel like there's a chance. Like this could be a thing. But then I remember everything suddenly changes when Jed come...
17.1K 518 8
Thank you to the person that suggested I try writing something out of my comfort zone. Enjoy this story in which both Jade and Perrie are extremely s...