Virginity Game 2

By MrsTomlinson1004

SECOND BOOK! Read VIRGINITY GAME first. Jace didn't want to be a player, why would he? He had a girlfriend t... More

Virginity Game 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 part 1
Chapter 35 part 2
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 23

39.3K 680 279
By MrsTomlinson1004

Hey guys! Thank you so much for all the suppose even when I thought nobody cared about this book anymore, you gave me the will to continue writing.

Update time!

Baileys pov-

I sat silently staring at everyone, Dana! Freaking Dana valentine was just in front of me. I had imagined he would be very attractive, I mean he was a player.

I don't care who the game piece is they know the players are gorgeous they have to be. I felt Isaac's hand on my back pulling me back into the living room because we had all gotten up to see what was happening when Dana came in.

"Hey hey hands off" I heard carter snap at Isaac pulling his hands away from me "she is MY game piece and you're beginning  to get to comfortable with eachother" carter explained sitting in between Isaac and I.

I don't know why but I was really annoyed by that, I shouldn't be because I want to tame a player and carter would probably be the easiest. I ignored the slight annoyance that had formed in me when carter said that to Isaac, I'm think more about my game plan then the petty drama between Isaac and carter.

"Let's start the movie then" Sophie stated grabbing the remote from the couch. She looked slightly different from last seeing her, she looked like she was more stressed. Maybe she has a a lot of stuff to think about since she's a senior.

Sophie must have noticed I was looking at her because she gave me a warm smile, which I returned.

"Is kaylee coming?" Ben asked also returning into the living room with the box of pizza.

"Yeah.. Jace is dropping her off" Isaac quietly informed everyone in the room looked to him. The only person who don't have a scowl on there face was Sophie.

"Why the hell did you invite him?" Ben asked I don't think Ben doesn't like Jace, he just seems to be intimidated by him. I don't understand why just yet but I plan to.

"He is a player!" Isaac stressed truthfully "he's not doing what you want him to but that doesn't change the fact that he is a player. Plus he's my friend" Isaac added

"I think Ben should stay out of it" Sophie muttered with an innocent smile to Ben, he rolled his eyes at her jokingly and sat down beside her kissing her cheek. They are beyond adorable, I'm just glad Dana has gone upstairs. It would be way to awkward to have all three of them in one room, specially with Ben and Sophie acting like that.

McKinsey returned Into the room now too, she visually was upset. Sophie must have noticed because she got up from her seat beside Ben and sat down with McKinsey on the edge of the couch I was sitting on with raven, carter and Isaac.

I heard few words in their conversation but I know it has something to do with nick.

Soon Sophie returned to her spot next to Ben and the light went off while the movie began. It was a romance that I figure either Sophie Ben she wanted to watch or McKinsey picked.

The movie was just beginning when the front door had a knock on it. Ben looked to carter asking him to get the door seeing as he was in major cuddle mode with Sophie at the moment. 

Carter reluctantly got up placing his hand on my upper thigh to lifting himself up making me gasp slightly from the contact. He disappeared into the hallway then returned with Jace, Nicole, Mari, Lyndsey and Kaylee.

"Look who has all the ladies" Sophie joked making Jace chuckled

"It took some convincing but they got into my car" he says the couches are all filled so Isaac moves the coffee table out of the way for him, Jace, Kaylee, Lyndsey and Jace forcefully pulled Mari down beside him. Nicole sat beside McKinsey and raven on the couch since Isaac had left room.

I noticed Ben kept looking over toward Nicole. Was he checking her out? No. He wouldn't not with Sophie right beside him wrapped in his arms.

Nicole was wearing white skinny jeans and a long sleeve black shirt. Her dark hair was pulled into a ponytail and curled. She was simply gorgeous, almost model like.

The movie was almost over when I felt a presence close behind. I turned around to see Dana leaned up against the door way watching the movie, he glanced down at me staring at him and smirked giving me a wink. I quickly turned away from him with embarrassment. I wanted to turn around and see if Dana was still standing in the doorway but decided against it, I don't want him to think that I'm a weirdo or anything.

I felt a vibration through the couch, I looked down at the other girls on the couch, raven smiled to me after seeing I was looking toward her. Then I seen Nicole reach into her back pocket pulling her phone, that explains the vibration.

She looked around the room then stood up, she went to step around everyone on the floor but Jace gently took ahold of her wrist while she tried to pass I front of him. He yanked down so she landed on his lap, I saw the way she angrily smacked him in his shoulder and stood up quickly walking out of the room. Nicole seems to really hate Jace, which is understandable because Jace is a horrible person.

•~•~•~•¥~•~•~•

The movie ended and I had to use the bathroom, I tried to hold it but I finally gave in and made my way from the living room to the bathroom.

Crap! I forgot to ask where it was.

The more I thought about the bathroom the more I had to go, I ran up the stairs. I figured Id find one at some point, there can't be to many doors.

I opened the first door on the right,It was a bedroom, I'm guessing bens from the framed picture of Sophie on the bedside table. I closed the door and opened the door next to bens room another bedroom, maybe Dana's? It looked much more dark and scary then I had pictured Dana's room to look.

I quickly closed the door not wanting Dana to find me with his bedroom door open, that would help much with the whole him not thinking I'm a weirdo thing.   

There was two more doors down the hall where you first come up the stairs on the right. My bladder felt as if it would explode soon so I ran to the first door and pulled it open.

Looking inside I now know the room I had thought was Dana's was not. This most defiantly was Dana's room, he was laying the bed with Nicole straddling his lap, she was in nothing but a laced black bra and underwear. Dana had no shirt on and his basketball shorts I noticed he had on when he was leaned up against the doorway downstairs.

"Hi?" Dana smirked toward me busted lip and all once he noticed the door had opened. Nicole quickly got off of him and grabbed her shirt which must have been on the bed to cover herself partly.

"I'm so sorry" I muttered closing the door

"Wait sweetheart" Dana called sitting up, I couldn't help but look over his toned torso. 

"Uh.. Huh?" I asked still looking away from the room.

"You could join if you want?" He teased Nicole gasped

"Dana!" She snapped he chuckled

"I was only joking, she to young. Cute but young" he stated and that was my cue to close the door.

"What the hell was that" I heard Nicole yell at him

"Oh calm down babe, I was only kidding. Learn to take a joke would ya" Dana said with annoyance

"Your such an ass" she snapped again I started I walk away from the door so the voices faded.

I can't believe I just walked in on Nicole and Dana! I would have never thought Nicole and Dana were hooking up, or was this the first time? Dana is a charmer maybe Nicole went to take a phone call and Dana somehow convinced her to come to his room.

Should I tell Sophie? Should I tell anyone?

I made my way into the living room seeing that everyone but Ben, Sophie and McKinsey were in a circle on the floor. Also Ben and Sophie were missing from
The room completely. McKinsey was glued to her phone angrily typing away.

~•~••~•~•~••~•~~

jaces Pov-

The movie had gone off and Ben and Sophie went to the store because Sophie had decided she was craving a sloshy or milkshake. Ben being the whipped boyfriend he is automatically agreed to take her somewhere to get her what she wanted but Sophie didn't want him to go alone.

"Well this was boring" I stated
"Let's play a little game" I suggested

"Is there any alcohol?" I asked to McKinsey knowing she has been here more then most of us.

"Probably but i don't know where they keep it. Why? What are you planning?" McKinsey questioned I shrugged

"I'll go get some" carter spoke up getting up from his spot next to Bailey, just looking at Isaac I could tell he didn't like carter being beside her.

Carter returned to the room carrying three large bottles of liquor. I smirked as he handed them to me

"Way to go Wes" I said "now we have to empty this, bottoms up" I said opening the bottle of vodka and pouring it into my mouth. I gulped down as much as I could while tolerating the burning feeling.

"Who's next?" I asked holding the bottle to whoever would take it. To my surprise McKinsey took it from my hands, I half expected her to take it from us but instead she tilted it into her mouth and took two lathes gulps hissing from the burn. Carter was next to take a swig of the clear liquor, then Isaac, Mari took a gulp. "None for you?" I asked Bailey seeing as she was just sitting on the couch.

"No" she replied

"The game won't be as fun if you are completely sober" i stated she shrugged

"I don't really want to play anyways" everyone in the room groaned at her statement of not playing.

"Come on" Mari said "even I'm playing"

"Here raven show miss buzz kill even you'll play" I was only joking with raven I never really expected her to take the bottle from my hands. She took a couple gulps then handed it to Isaac again. There was less then three drink in the bottle now, I took another then I looked to Bailey again, for some reason I wanted her to drink it.

"I know why you won't drink it" i spoke she looked to me and rolled her eyes

"Oh yeah? Why?" She asked with annoyance

"You're scared that when you're a little buzzed your true feelings will surface for me" I was only fucking with her, but I got the reaction I wanted.

"You wish" she laughed "I do NOT like you" I rolled my eyes

"Surrrrreeee" I dragged out the word letting her know I didn't believe her at all.

"I don't" she crossed her arms

"Prove it" I could see the little smirks and amused expressions on everyone's face as she reached over and took the bottle of vodka taking the last two drinks.

"There" she bragged with a smirk I chuckled

"You proved me wrong" I sarcastically replied to her making everyone laugh.

"Let's play" carter stated putting the bottle on the floor

"What are we playing?" A new voice entered the room. Nicole, where did she disappear to?

"Where have you been diva?" I asked

"Upstairs?" She said in a 'Duh' tone

"Why?" I carter asked curiously Bailey seemed to look down away from Nicole who looked to Bailey

"I was visiting my boyfriend" she simply said my eyes widen along with I'm sure everyone else.

I'm pretty sure we all were thinking the same thing but McKinsey's voice beat the rest of us

"you're dating Dana!?" McKinsey yelled just as Ben and Sophie walked through the door.

•~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~••~•

Everyone's about to find out! Drama ahead! Drama a head!

I just got home from my track meet, I pulled a muscle Thursday but I ran today anyways and I didn't do bad at all. Just thought I would
Update you on my life! How are you guys? Any sports you're playing

Oh and I'm currently reading After 2 oh my god! I can't stop reading the book! It's amazing check it out but warning it has a lot of sexual scenes!

Vote! Comment and fan me(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 560 29
Cover made by the super talented mindless_ramblings https://www.wattpad.com/user/mindless_ramblings I've started rewriting this book here: https://ww...
1.5K 244 27
He's been skipping classes, hasn't been to work in days and isn't responding to his friend's urgent text messages. For someone who loves his mundane...
209K 4.4K 53
Guys I wrote this book around the age of 13. I am now 21, Married, I have two babies. I now realize how funny this book can be. I will be keeping the...
6.2K 249 23
To say the least, Jace McCauley was not a good person. He smoke and drank, had sex with way too many girl, and broke so many hearts, that it should...